Iowa State Cyclones @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM on ABC [23-20 FINAL - Cyclones blow away Longhorns]

immamac

2 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Had the leg. Just hooked it a little bit. Closer than I thought it was going to be. 

That would have been good if it was 4 yards shorter.  Hooked right at the end.  Don't know where Sam's head was taking that sack.

Edited by bullet
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Iowa State wins.  You like Texas kicking those FGs in the first half now?

literal go fuck yourself... like seriously go fuck yourself.  we WENT FOR IT on 4th and a fucking yard and didnt make it.   what the fuck makes you think we would have made it in the 1st quarter you blitering cocksucking idiot. 

it was the idiotic fake punt that doomed us, they got the ball and got just enough yards to get a FG off of it.  It was like Herman literally watched the Cowboys game yesterday and thought--- hey it didnt work for the Cowboys, so lets do it ourselves and not work again so we can lose in more heartbreaking fashion. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

I'm starting to miss the Charlie Strong years

You know what? Charlie wasn't arrogant enough to tell us how we shouldn't believe the losses we were seeing with our own damn eyes.

He was a dumbass - a different kind of dumbass than Tom - but he took his medicine like a man and didn't whine about how we should lay off because he was doing his best. 

Edited by crimsonlonghorn
  • Like 1

always good to lose to a team that you should've destroyed but Texas had to overcome their idiot head coach additionally.  Herman, you're an idiot. You could've shown me otherwise but you didn't.  The field and not your bullshit answers is what counts.  You didn't.  You could have played for the win in the final minutes but instead the team had to win against your dumb calls.  If the team is an extension of the head coach, they've shown to waste their talent.  Just like their head coach did with bad coaching, bad assistants until too late.  And the responsible thing would be to fire you for your bad decisions, bad preparation and bad overall direction.  You suck Herman and don't deserve to coach from the sideline of whatever bullshit bowl the team plays for this year. You personally squandered It and will dodge the question and leave the press conference because I'm stating it now, you're not a man.  You're not and you won't.  You'll leave rather than take personal responsibility because you let your team down.  You let them down and won't answer to it because you're weak and a loser.  You lost.  You preach responsibility so let's see if you own up to it.  You're fired Herman.  CDC, do your job.  If you want to build a winning culture and personal responsibility, do your job and own mistakes.  Herman is a correctable mistake.  Do the right thing--Herman earned it.  

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So Ehlinger's complete inability to get rid of the ball from inside the pocket (that some around here argued wasn't an issue a few weeks ago) may have cost us the game. 

Senior who either still hasn't figured that out or still hasn't been coached how to do it. 

Tom cost us the game you imbecile. It shouldn’t have come down to that. Several drives and that gem of a fake punt cost us this. Sam has limitations but honestly Tom is a POS. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, millhouse said:

Fucking leading the whole gd game, shitastic fake punt, bone head 4th down play call, I won't even touch the lack of execution on that last drive. In all this season, this game has me the most pissed. Dont even bother letting Tom go to kansas

Don't forget two passing plays to no where when in a position to run clock. 

1 minute ago, millhouse said:

Fucking leading the whole gd game, shitastic fake punt, bone head 4th down play call, I won't even touch the lack of execution on that last drive. In all this season, this game has me the most pissed. Dont even bother letting Tom go to kansas

December 1st is the date, allegedly.

• Like 1

OK.  I feel so weird right now.  I feel bad for all the players and fans, and I ALWAYS want us to win.  However, this should remove any chance of Mensa returning, so I'm happy about that.  CDC is a moron if he doesn't announce hermie is gone now, Ash is interim for the Kansas schools, and the new HC for next season is Urban Meyer.  If he cannot announce CUM now, then just let recruits know via the media that the coaching search has focused on a guy with a last name like a famous hot dog brand and first name that is relating to, or characteristic of a town or city.   

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Dear God was that finish a perfect summation of his Texas career or what? No coach worth a shit should ever lose that game.

Absolute perfect end to Tom’s tenure

Could not run clock

Terrible situational awareness on the last drive 

Dumb, critical penalties

Puzzling 4th down calls 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

• immamac changed the title to Iowa State Cyclones @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM on ABC [23-20 FINAL - Cyclones blow away Longhorns]