Nashville explosion

NIUHuskies

32 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I'm kind of surprised that no one has claimed responsibility. They seemed to have gone through a lot of effort. 

They may have blown themselves up by accident.

11 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

My guess is it will be a Joseph Stack type deal except this guy didn't have a pilot's license.

Disgruntled AT&T employee or customer.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Reporter: I'm here with a former co-worker, can you tell me what kind of person was he?

Former Co-Worker: Sure, I remember him. He was a loner, but a real hard worker. I mean, he was the first one on his shift at work, and the last one to go home.

Reporter: Do you believe he blew up the AT&T building? 

Former Co-Worker:  Oh, yes, definitely. Thats all he talked about. I remember one day I says, uh, hey man, why are you working so hard? He says, Cause I'm saving up to buy an RV and some explosives, so I can blow up the AT&T building.

Reporter: I'm here with a convenience store employee who saw him often, can you tell me what kind of person was he?

Convenience Store Employee:  He was a quiet guy, a kind of a loner. But real polite. He always had exact change, and he always asked how my family was. Nice guy.

Convenience Store Employee:   Oh, yes, definitely. Thats all he ever talked about. Why, just the other day, he came in and he says, Raj, I need some of those energy drinks, I'm loading up my RV with explosives to blow up the AT&T building, and I'm really tired.

Reporter: I'm here with a neighbor, can you tell me what kind of person was he?

Neighbor: He was a loner, and a quiet man. He attended church, and Sunday School. I remember he was always very polite. 

Neighbor: Oh, yes. Definitely. Thats all he ever talked about.

Reporter: I'm here with a former classmate, can you tell me what kind of person was he?

Former Classmate: He was a bit of a loner, he was a member of the A/V club, the chemistry club, and the future RV owners club.

Former Classmate:  Oh yeah, all he ever talked about during lunch, was his dream one day to save up enough to buy an RV, fill it with explosives, and blow up the AT&T building.

Reporter: Its no wonder that his classmates chose him, "Most Likely to Blow Up the AT&T Building With an RV"

This is satire you just typed up?

Edited by Rip76

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, signed the property away via a quitclaim deed to Michelle Swing, a 29-year-old woman living in Los Angeles, for $0.00, according to county records.

Quinn’s signature does not appear on the November 25th transfer and she told DailyMail.com she knew absolutely nothing about it.

spacer.png

What do we think?

Edited by fakebusiness
  • Drool 1

27 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, signed the property away via a quitclaim deed to Michelle Swing, a 29-year-old woman living in Los Angeles, for $0.00, according to county records.

Quinn’s signature does not appear on the November 25th transfer and she told DailyMail.com she knew absolutely nothing about it.

spacer.png

What do we think?

Wood

16 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Area sarcasm detectors were seriously damaged in the blast.

Well, some hard hitting journos are still running headlines that this "may have been intentional".

So it's up to you Bozo, but you might consider cutting the guy some slack. 😉

iu.jpeg

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

spacer.png

What do we think?

Former bartender at Nashville Hooters where Warner used to eat his Christmas dinner?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

spacer.png

What do we think?

I think it's a long way to El Paso from Beaumont.

Edit: because that's a long ass drive

Edited by cactusflinthead

133613581_219300662994216_8488545061815114204_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0be424&_nc_ohc=3DEfg6jtyZMAX9LxIsH&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&tp=7&oh=90431324f2d8748a2ad439c950a3d139&oe=600E29EB

What do we think?

I think people who write in green need to be bludgeoned to death.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, fakebusiness said:

spacer.png

What do we think?

I think she's got way too many clothes on to judge level of honesty.