Nashville explosion

NIUHuskies

2 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, signed the property away via a quitclaim deed to Michelle Swing, a 29-year-old woman living in Los Angeles, for $0.00, according to county records.

Quinn’s signature does not appear on the November 25th transfer and she told DailyMail.com she knew absolutely nothing about it.

spacer.png

What do we think?

Need the camera guy to take about 3 steps back, but so far looking like wheelhouse 

3 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, signed the property away via a quitclaim deed to Michelle Swing, a 29-year-old woman living in Los Angeles, for $0.00, according to county records.

Quinn’s signature does not appear on the November 25th transfer and she told DailyMail.com she knew absolutely nothing about it.

spacer.png

What do we think?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

spacer.png

What do we think?

I'd claim it, hit it, and quit it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

133613581_219300662994216_8488545061815114204_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0be424&_nc_ohc=3DEfg6jtyZMAX9LxIsH&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&tp=7&oh=90431324f2d8748a2ad439c950a3d139&oe=600E29EB

What do we think?

Cum on without. Cum on within. You’ve not seen nothing like the mighty Quinn.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, TornACL said:

There are way too many people in this country scared of 5g. My Nextdoor had a long thread on this 

Where do these morons come up with this shit? I am guessing Facebook. 

right? After 9/11 when Bush actually did this shit literally no one cared.
now, people are worried that the gov is monitoring their calls? JFC

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

There are way too many people in this country scared of 5g. My Nextdoor had a long thread on this 

Where do these morons come up with this shit? I am guessing Facebook. 

A combination of: poor education, a steady diet of misinformation and propoganda, 4/8chan, and elected officials expousing conspiracy theories on an ongoing basis over the last 4 years

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Captainant said:

A combination of: poor education, a steady diet of misinformation and propoganda, 4/8chan, and elected officials expousing conspiracy theories on an ongoing basis over the last 4 years

Next you're going to tell me that the noise from windmills doesn't cause cancer. Whatever buddy, I know the score.

4 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

right? After 9/11 when Bush actually did this shit literally no one cared.
now, people are worried that the gov is monitoring their calls? JFC

It's not about the government listening to calls, it's about your health apparently.

Go to Google and type "5G causes" and then see what all it auto-suggests.  Everything from headaches to dizziness to hair loss.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's not about the government listening to calls, it's about your health apparently.

Go to Google and type "5G causes" and then see what all it auto-suggests.  Everything from headaches to dizziness to hair loss.

And yet ~34M people in this country will still light something on FIRE and put it in their mouths on a hourly basis....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1