Nashville explosion

NIUHuskies

47 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Doesn't have enough flags, or else it'd remind me of the Roy Moore fan who was driving all over Birmingham back in the Doug Jones Wins days. Local radio hosts called him "Cousin Eddy."

But no flags, so can't be. Same way Superman can't be Clark Kent, no glasses.

You seem a little too excited about this whole thing. Idk. 

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I'm going with Michigan Militia in Mullets who kidnapped some gal in Cincinnati and paid her in Marlboro Reds to record the warning.

Yes, Yes.  Let the CR flow through you. 

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if this has a kernal of truth in it. But have you priced Marlboros these days? They wouldn’t have to kidnap her. She would have volunteered for a carton.

7 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

On the off chance this is a "suicide" bombing (suicide in quotes to distinguish from what you normally think of with that term) what a fucking asshole.  Just swallow a .38 in the middle of a big field of grass (easier clean up) and be done with it.

Edited by Surly Bevo

24 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Maybe I’m crazy, but if cops come banging on my door telling me to evacuate...I’m not going to take my whole family to sit in the car. I’m getting all them asses far away as I can get

He said they walked to their car parked in The Gulch.  That's the other side of downtown, about 2/3rd's of a mile away.

Edited by clapclapclap
And maybe they took a motorboat break

Consulted with some Nashville folk and our consensus is massive insurance / real estate scam.

"Redneck lightning."

2nd Ave has been hurting and has needed a facelift for awhile.

Or maybe it was warring factions in the "tenderloin striptease parlor" trade.

It's a Music City tradition, and when the Dixie Mafia gets going, they don't play. 

Materials of Bike Rack include an unknown glowing blue substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.  Do not taunt Blue Bike Rack.  

What a fucked up end to the year.  Massive car bomb in a major U.S. city and a huge chunk of the nation thinks, "Oh shit, hope it wasn't my team."  Even the Ulster Unionists and IRA take Christmas Day off.