Nashville explosion

NIUHuskies

Some will be very disappointed in this.  "That fucks up the plan Dude.  Now hand me the ringer, chop chop!" --

The neighbors never talked about politics or religion. Warner never gave any indication of any closely held ideology.

“I can tell you as far as politics, he never had any yard signs or flags in his window or anything like that. If he did have any political beliefs he kept, that was something he kept to himself."

https://news.yahoo.com/anthony-quinn-warner-person-interest-174854935.html

10 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

right? After 9/11 when Bush actually did this shit literally no one cared.
now, people are worried that the gov is monitoring their calls? JFC

No one seemed to care when Snowden exposed it. That admin was not kind to whistleblowers.

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Pretty fucked up if this is going to go on all over the country either planned or copycats.

I guess this new form of friendly terrorism is better than the latter??

Edited by fakebusiness

32 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

No one seemed to care when Snowden exposed it. That admin was not kind to whistleblowers.

There were reports in 2006 of huge cray computers being installed at att for the wholesale copying of the entire internet traffic. Snowden’s whistleblowing just revealed how officials with no checks were illegally using that info for personal gain amongst a litany of other offenses. 

Obama sold his soul to get troops out of Iraq and it will forever be a stain on his record.  

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, fakebusiness said:

People cared a little bit back in the early 2000s.  After 9/11, the feds tried to shove this down our throats:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office

Complete with a logo designed to trigger the Alex Jones crowd:

IAO-logo.png

People bitched, Congress pretended to scale it back, but all they did was shuffle the pieces, and Snowden proved that.

3 hours ago, Cajun said:

Some will be very disappointed in this.  "That fucks up the plan Dude.  Now hand me the ringer, chop chop!" --

https://news.yahoo.com/anthony-quinn-warner-person-interest-174854935.html

“Did he ever talk about blowing himself up in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning?”

”Oh sure. It was all he ever talked about.”

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

There were reports in 2006 of huge cray computers being installed at att for the wholesale copying of the entire internet traffic. Snowden’s whistleblowing just revealed how officials with no checks were illegally using that info for personal gain amongst a litany of other offenses. 

Obama sold his soul to get troops out of Iraq and it will forever be a stain on his record.  

Wut. He was a total hawk.

1 hour ago, Gooby said:

“Did he ever talk about blowing himself up in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning?”

”Oh sure. It was all he ever talked about.”

Keep workin' it - 

Anthony Quinn Warner biography: 13 things about Nashville, Tennessee man

Anthony Quinn “Tony” Warner  was a white man from Tennessee, United States. Here are 13 more things about him: 

1. He was born on January 17, 1957 to Charles Bernard “Popeye” Warner and Betty C. Warner. Charles worked for BellSouth, a telecommunications company that merged into AT&T in 2006, and died on July 5, 2011.
  2. He was 5’5″ tall.
  3. He was unmarried. James Warner, Lawrence Warner and Billy Warner are his uncles while Shawn Godwin is his nephew.
  4. He is not a registered voter.
  5. In August 2018, he acquired a $160,000 house on 3724 Bakertown Road in Antioch, Tennessee. In January 2019, he gave the house via quit claim to Michelle Louise Swing. On November 25, 2020, he gave her another house, a two-story red brick house worth $249,000, on 115 Bakertown Road via a quit claim for $0.
  6. He has one brother named Steve L. Warner, born on December 27, 1955, and one sister named Teresa Ann Warner Wardrop, who is also known as Teresa Godwin and married to James “Jimmie” Crawford Wardrop. Steve died of cancer on September 17, 2018. The house on 3724 Bakertown Road was originally owned by their grandfather Charles Steven Warner, who gave it to their parents. Steve acquired the property from their parents before passing it to him.
  7. On January 29, 1978, he was arrested for felony possession of controlled substance in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee. He was found guilty on November 8, 1979. Represented by Pat Flynn, he appeared before Judge Raymond Leathers on January 25, 1980.
  8. He registered Custom Alarms and Electronics, a company specialized in producing burglar alarms. The company had an alarm license from November 29, 1993 through November 30, 1998.
  9. An electronics and alarm systems expert, he did information technology work for Nashville real estate agent Steve Fridrich for several years. In an interview withWSMV, Fridrich described him as a “nice guy.” The realtor said, “You know, he was a techie guy. (I) don’t mean anything negative about that. He would do this thing and leave. He didn’t bother anybody. He did his thing and leave.”
  10. He had been living in the house on 115 Bakertown Road since 1995. His longtime neighbor Steve Schmoldt described him as a kind of low key, a little odd and friendly person in an interview with The Tennessean.

Edited by Cajun

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Serious question, did this 5G level shit rear its head during the 4G roll-out?  I don't remember it, but then---I wasn't inundated with the rants and ramblings of some of our dumbest citizens back then.  Now, unfortunately, even reading mainstream business shit like WSJ and Bloomberg, I have to listen to the lowest common denominator amongst us.  So how long exactly has his particular sub-set of conspiracy culture been around and doing their thing?  

The tech and jump in speed are quite a bit different for 5g compared to previous upgrades.  That probably has nothing to do with why the crazies latched on to it though.  The first time I heard about it was right when Covid started blowing up and somehow 5g got linked to it.  The UK crazies have really latched on to it even more than in the US.

6 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Why do we need 5g anyway? I life has been great with LTE and I don't want to change that. 

for fixed installations it's gigabit speed.  that's faster than a lot of shitty DSL and cable hookups that are out there.

for mobile you can either get LTE speeds over a much broader area (so maybe fewer dead spots) or higher speeds over the same area, just depending.

• Hook 'Em 1