Nashville explosion

NIUHuskies

Also, when I see the thread title "Nashville Explosion," my mind immediately thinks it's a thread about a semi-pro women's hockey team or something like that.  I see an arena with about 350 people in it, and an announcer who has dreams of covering something bigger, like high school football, giving a gravelly intro: "Ladies and gentlemen....put your hands together to welcome to the ice....your......NASHVILLE EXPLOSION!"

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Seriously, fuck you guys.

I come to this thread for news, not for analysis on Obama’s drone strikes, Republicans/Trump endorsement Qanon/5G conspiracies, or the regular CR circle jerkers begging for some sort of manifesto so they can blame the other party.  Take that fucking shit to the cesspool that is the CR and...

rondae hollis-jefferson page GIF

This is correct. I moved a bunch of posts to CR. If you have a post moved there continue those conversations there.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So is the woman he gave the houses to his daughter?

In not much of an answer to my own question, at least at one point she worked in Tennessee, but not in any kind of Hooters/etc. capacity, you know, like she was kind to him or something when he was eating by himself, he looked her up, gave her a house or two when he felt like the end was near (if he was terminally ill).

1 hour ago, blacklab said:

This is correct. I moved a bunch of posts to CR. If you have a post moved there continue those conversations there.

I got caught by surprise when you moved that Covid thread down there. Didn’t realize where I was. 
Shit, am still getting “notifications” even though I bailed out of the thread a little while ago after noticing where I was wallowing. Lol

Sorry CR guys, but I ain’t responding to those anymore.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

In not much of an answer to my own question, at least at one point she worked in Tennessee, but not in any kind of Hooters/etc. capacity, you know, like she was kind to him or something when he was eating by himself, he looked her up, gave her a house or two when he felt like the end was near (if he was terminally ill).

He had an ex-gf he gave a car to apparently.

Prob was banging the 29 year old as well.

spacer.png

Edited by fakebusiness

31 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

Prob was banging the 29 year old as well.

You keep on believing, but given her entertainment industry connections, I think she could do a lot better (especially if money was involved).

Her saying the FBI told her to say nothing was also very odd.  Not even a "sorry, I don't know this person and am not sure why he picked me out!"

On 12/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, Gatorubet said:

It’s almost like you think people anywhere in Tennessee support Vandy.

What a weird ass deflection.  You implied that Univ. of Tennessee was located in Nashville, not Knoxville.  I teased you a bit about you lack of knowledge on your own conference member and you make another stupid statement.  And yes.  Anecdotally,  my friends from Univ. of Tenn. would always root for other Tennessee schools when they were not playing them.  I lived there for a few years, I think I may have run across a few fans from time to time.  

Ex girlfriend of the bomber told police last year that he was building a bomb in the RV. Cops went to his house, knocked on the door, no one answered and it looks like nothing else was done. But law enforcement was quick fo say the bomber wasn’t on their radar. How many other bombers have been cleared because they didn’t come to the door?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/30/us/nashville-christmas-bombing-wednesday/index.html

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ex girlfriend of the bomber told police last year that he was building a bomb in the RV. Cops went to his house, knocked on the door, no one answered and it looks like nothing else was done. But law enforcement was quick fo say the bomber wasn’t on their radar. How many other bombers have been cleared because they didn’t come to the door?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/30/us/nashville-christmas-bombing-wednesday/index.html

She probably should have told them he was black. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 10:18 AM, cactusflinthead said:

The average "reporter" today is a freaking moron ... which is why I think we have so many stupid people that think they're informed. I am guessing that guy did not lose just 10% of his place. #resistidiocracy

On 12/28/2020 at 1:40 PM, atomheartbevo said:

So is the woman he gave the houses to his daughter?

So interesting follow-up

https://nypost.com/2020/12/31/anthony-quinn-warner-gifted-homes-to-daughter-of-a-friend/

The woman who was given two homes by Nashville RV bomber Anthony Quinn Warner was the daughter of one of his friends, the attacker’s former lawyer said.

Los Angeles-based music exec Michelle Swing, 29, became the heart of numerous conspiracy theories after she was gifted the double deeds — including Warner’s own home exactly a month before his Christmas morning blast.

A lawyer who represented him at the time, Ray Throckmorton III, told The Tennessean that the crazed, hate-filled, paranoid loner told him Swing was just “the child of a friend of his.”

“I remember him saying he knew her mother personally,” recalled Throckmorton, who said he “never asked and never made any inquires or any connections as to why he wanted to do that.”

The initial transfer — of Warner’s almost $250,000 childhood home in January 2019 — caused a “schism” in the family, leading to a legal battle that his mother, Betty Christine Lane, finally won, the lawyer said.

He "knew her mother personally", and she was just "the child of a friend of a his."

spacer.png