2020 Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Colorado

immamac

Just now, markstanco said:
3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Adrian got to start his entire frosh campaign. Dipshit Tom had Keontay "butterfingers" Ingram ahead of him until the last two games he played. Are you fucking joking right now? 500 yards in 2 games with 6 tds isn't special enough for you? 

You are comparing Adrian Peterson to BR. Are you joking? I certainly hope you don't follow football. Go back to cloak room.

Neve been there with the rest of you monkey-brained dildos. But sure, 2 games, 11+ ypc, 6 tds, and 500 yds he's just ok I guess? JFC. Go give your wife her nightly blow job and sign off of here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

very first fucking question Kirk Bowels asks Tom is which backup QB he was in the lead for being QB....

fuck Kirk.  Its been 1 fucking hour. Let the god damn man have  at least part of the offseason before being required to announce the starting QB

Kurt is the epitome of why the media has a lower approval rating than even Congress.  He's got the morals of Skip Bayless and the brains of Terri Schaivo.

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:
8 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Adrian got to start his entire frosh campaign. Dipshit Tom had Keontay "butterfingers" Ingram ahead of him until the last two games he played. Are you fucking joking right now? 500 yards in 2 games with 6 tds isn't special enough for you? 

You are comparing Adrian Peterson to BR. Are you joking? I certainly hope you don't follow football. Go back to cloak room.

They both have the same amount of national championships, so it checks out. Idiot.

Neve been there with the rest of you monkey-brained dildos. But sure, 2 games, 11+ ypc, 6 tds, and 500 yds he's just ok I guess? JFC. Go give your wife her nightly blow job and sign off of here. 
Did I say he was bad? 2 games and he's Adrian Peterson, an NFL hall of famer.

When you type, go back and read it 7 times before you post it.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

and Chip Brown steps in to try and shit in Tom's Cheerios by asking if he deserves to be the HC.....    Chip... fuck man.   not the fucking time.  the man deserves to be fired but you dont fucking ask him that question right now. 

Chip reminding everybody that he's the primary asshole in Austin and not Kirk.  Tom getting the can of no fucks given he won.  

you owe me fucks star trek GIF

4 minutes ago, markstanco said:

College ap ran for 2000 yards his freshman year.

Nevermind. Bijan is better, I digress.

God damn you are a fucking retard. Jesus. Never mind AP started every fucking game, but sure he doesn't possess the same power and speed, but he can't be anything like AP because he only got 2 games to show his shit. 

And since reading and comprehension is hard for you, NO ONE said Bijan is better than AP. NOT. A. SINGLE. PERSON. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
God damn you are a fucking retard. Jesus. Never mind AP started every fucking game, but sure he doesn't possess the same power and speed, but he can't be anything like AP because he only got 2 games to show his shit. 

Bro calm down. I said I digress. You are correct. He is better than AP.

Point out where I said he was better. Go on, football genius, quote in bold for us all to see. 

30 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

very first fucking question Kirk Bowels asks Tom is which backup QB he was in the lead for being QB....  fuck Kirk.  Its been 1 fucking hour. Let the god damn man have  at least part of the offseason before being required to announce the starting QB

4iywwn.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
Point out where I said he was better. Go on, football genius, quote in bold for us all to see. 

You are correct, you didn't say BETTER, you compared him to AP. You sir are the football genius by doing so. Same type of player.

Then why did you say I said Bijan was better? Moving the goal posts? They're the same type of player. He's a special player. He's fast and powerful. That's it. Just like Leonard Fournette was compared to him in college, not the pros. The pros are irrelevant. But regardless, we'll agree to disagree. I'll keep my opinion, and you can have yours. It's all good. 

38 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Bijan has 500ish yards as a freshman while Adrian had 2000. So, yea, I see your point. Same type of back and player.

Fucking football board. JFC.

He said “like”. Not “EXACTLY” the same as. They do have some similarities in their game. It’s not the worst thing on the board. You’re being very un-dude. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

Not gonna lie. I saw sam run into the tunnel and I said fuck this and went to sleep. 

You missed it. The ghost of Davy Crockett came out and bitch slapped the buffaloes for putting that picture with the Colorado flag at the Alamo. Was actually a great game to watch and sad when you realized what could've been 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Drew said:

Guys let’s remember what we felt about Garrett Gilbert when he came in the title game.

God I hope we actually have the QB of the future. You just never know though.

I remember thinking that outside of Shipley getting wide ass open twice that Gilbert pretty much was terrible.  And was worried for 2010 because Shipley wasn’t going to be on that team.  

• Hook 'Em 1