A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

30 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

09ec5e05c162f09925a7b4d7551da60f.jpg

Sitting at a light behind this stooge. I don’t think he is grounded in reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he just wants everyone to remember that Trump won Texas. 

30 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Or more likely he will pay 75 million to some “investigation” firms or persons that will buy one of his properties at 75 million more than it’s worth.

I don't care for the man, I but I respect the hell out of the fact that he openly fleeced his own supporters.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Being a politician is really the only business that he's ever had that's been economically profitable.

Being a reality tv star, you mean. That saved his ass and formed the template for how he approached politics. It’s all a con. 

58 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I need to get into politics. Everyone cheats and no one enforces the rules. 

If fitlump can get elected to the Austin City Council and pull down $75,000 a year, plus have a paid staff, you should be able to do as well or better.

Any of us reading this thread should be able to, for that matter.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

If fitlump can get elected to the Austin City Council and pull down $75,000 a year, plus have a paid staff, you should be able to do as well or better.

Any of us reading this thread should be able to, for that matter.

Unlike Fitlump, I just can’t bring myself to suck anyone’s dick. 

20 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:
Unlike Fitlump, I just can’t bring myself to suck anyone’s dick. 

You'd suck Woody Hayes's dick right now, even though he's been dead 40 years.

That’s pretty weak. I won’t make a joke about whose dick you’d stroke despite how much I’m tempted. 

18 minutes ago, elfenix said:

the funny thing about the ten year war is those teams' record in the rose bowl

There was sort of an inherent disadvantage when it often featured a team going cross country to play another team playing in their backyard and sleeping in their own beds at night. There was a little bit more of a vacation aspect to it for Big Ten teams and back then, at least for Ohio State and Michigan, beating your rival, winning the conference championship, and going to the Rose Bowl was the goal.

National championships would be awarded by whomever and however but it wasn’t as obsessed about back then as it is now. Beat Michigan, win the Big Ten, go to the Rose Bowl (on New Year’s day after attending the Rose Parade), and spend a week in Pasadena. That was a good year and made the winter a little bit warmer. 

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

But what about Obama and how much discord he sowed 

That dcar idiot legitimately thinks that Obama was the most divisive President we've ever had. And I'm certain that he would have the exact same opinion if he was named Mark Smith from Utah.

1 hour ago, Thrawn said:

Seriously, how much longer can this fat piece of shit have on this earth? Just die already. I’m way past ready to piss on your grave.

I’m ready to piss in his mouth while he’s still alive.  Would probably work out better for me if he was dead though. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
Walking by his stupid hotel in Chicago with his stupid name on the side got really old this weekend. Someone needs to take care of that.

32 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Shitting on your own country's Olympic teams.  Just extending the Trumpists' anti-Americanism.  Nothing to see here.

there is no room for America in the trump world. you live, breath, die trump and nothing else !!!

• Hook 'Em 1

That dcar idiot legitimately thinks that Obama was the most divisive President we've ever had. And I'm certain that he would have the exact same opinion if he was named Mark Smith from Utah.

You see Obama once said the cops acted stupidly for harassing a black Harvard professor on his property.
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Because there is no god and karma isn’t real. 

Wrong. Karma and God are just waiting for him to die on my birthday so it will become a day of worldwide celebration full of drinking, food, song and unbridled joy spread throughout the entire planet. It will be like Christmas, New Years and thanksgiving all wrapped up in one holiday on steroids. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement