A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

That one's going to sting. Robert Craft is about as close to a "friend" as is possible with Donald, and it's been widely rumored that Tom had (has?) some MAGA leanings.

Before today, he probably loved Brady more than any one of his sons.

Edited by aggie08

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

That one's going to sting. Robert Craft is about as close to a "friend" as is possible with Donald, and it's been widely rumored that Tom had (has?) some MAGA leanings.

614b83bfb8f95cb297d4a51625e199ca_xl.jpg

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

I hope he claims to have beaten Brady in a round of golf despite Brady’s constant cheating. 

On 7/18/2021 at 8:27 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The GOP trusted this pathetic, needy psychopath with the nuclear launch codes:

Trump whining.jpg

He’s nuts, and anyone who voted for him in the last election should be shaking their heads and wondering “what was I thinking?”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/20/politics/tom-barrack-arrested/index.html

Tom Barrack, a former adviser to former President Donald Trump, was charged Tuesday with illegal foreign lobbying on behalf of the United Arab Emirates for what federal prosecutors in Brooklyn described as an effort to influence the foreign policy positions of both the 2016 Trump presidential campaign and the subsequent incoming administration.

Barrack is charged in a seven-count indictment with acting as an agent of the UAE between April 2016 and April 2018. He is also charged with obstruction of justice and making false statements to federal law enforcement agents.

Barrack was the chairman of Trump's Inaugural Committee, and while some of the charged conduct concerns the presidential transition, it appears unrelated to the inaugural festivities.

According to the indictment, Barrack and two other men charged Tuesday -- Matthew Grimes of Aspen, Colorado, and Rashid Sultan Rashid Al Malik Alshahhi, a UAE national -- capitalized on Barrack's status as a senior outside adviser to the Trump campaign to "advance the interests of and provide intelligence to the UAE while simultaneously failing to notify the Attorney General that their actions were taken at the direction of senior UAE officials."

• Like 1

More from Trump’s Vanity Fair interview:

“When we asked Trump why he encouraged people to believe things that weren’t true or to distrust science and the media, he delighted in talking about the scientific smarts in his family’s genes.

“First of all, I’m a big person,” he said. “Do you know this? My uncle, Dr. John Trump, I think he was at [the Massachusetts Institute of Technology] longer than any other professor. Totally brilliant man. He had numerous  degrees. So that’s in the genes. I always go with that stuff. But it’s a little bit in the genes and Dr. John Trump, he was a great guy. My father’s brother. No, I’m a big believer in science. If I wasn’t, you wouldn’t have a vaccine. It depends. Are you talking about disinformation or are you talking about lies? There is a more beautiful word called disinformation.” 

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Are you talking about disinformation or are you talking about lies? There is a more beautiful word called disinformation.” 

That's the good stuff right there. Trump 101.

"Are you talking about bankruptcies...or defalcation?"

or

"Are you talking about gonorrhea...or the clap? There is a more beautiful word called the clap."

4 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

One of the few times I'm sad that Dotard doesn't have Twitter. His tweet  in response would be hilarious. 

Never, ever, ever route for OU, even if it seems like it would be good for Texas.  Never.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is a big deal.  If Tom Barrack has any info about misdeeds by Trump or the Trump Org, it's possible that the feds might be willing to deal. At some point, more of Trump's associates will agree to talk like Cohen did.

I'm sure Trump will call this a witch hunt but the story indicates that the DOJ was interviewing Barrack as early as 2018.  One of the indictments is for an UAE citizen that fled the US after the interviews.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Jesus. There’s so much corruption in the Trump orbit that it’s hard to keep it all straight. We’ve heard Barrack’s name before. I can’t recall if it was related to Russia or Stormy Daniels or what. Probably with connections to Russia during the loosely regulated inauguration process. It’s just been a tidal wave of corruption and criminality for years. 

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Ann Coulter said his constant lying is part of his charm.

I can vouch for this, I once told her, "Ann, I promise I won't come on your face."  

You'd be surprised how long it takes to drip down that muzzle.  I gotta drink more water. 

Edited by Lobo

18 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Ann Coulter said his constant lying is part of his charm.

I just had a Facebook memory from 2 years ago show up in my feed where I posted the political cartoon of Trump--looking like a large, lit match from behind--speaking to a mob of angry bombs, their wicks just begging to be lit.

That led to a heated discussion online with a (then) friend who defended every bit of Trump's actions by declaring that his lying is just proof that he's willing to fight without limits for the people. 

When someone reveals their true self to you, believe 'em. And kick 'em to the curb when necessary.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Satchel said:

Can you believe we elected a POTUS who proudly traffics In disinformation?

I've been watching Chernobyl on HBO Max, and the parallels with Trump and MAGA/GQP with the Russian bureaucrats who were trying to cover shit up is, much like a shorn scrotum, breathtaking.

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think he was when it was convenient and "fun" but I gotta imagine a lot of people like him have come to their senses. 

I wouldn't read too much into it.  I imagine if Trump had won, Brady would have been there making jokes at Biden's expense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think he was when it was convenient and "fun" but I gotta imagine a lot of people like him have come to their senses. 

This has not been my experience.  At all.  They’ve all doubled down in my world.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

30 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

This has not been my experience.  At all.  They’ve all doubled down in my world.

Brady strikes me as the kind of guy who makes sure to be chummy with his boss/team owner.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Brady strikes me as the kind of guy who makes sure to be chummy with his boss/team owner.

When he was getting a fair amount of attention for the Trump relationship, there was some interview where his wife mentioned, or he mentioned his wife, asking him to back off the politics some.

You'd think Tom "Shady" would be a reference to Tom Barrack.  Either way, what a lousy day for Fat Donny.  And I really want that dumbfuck to believe deep down in his soft brain that he'll be reinstated to the White House.  It feels like a miracle getting to watch him lose the election over and over again for ten months straight.

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Didn’t we? Mitt Romney had to go kiss the ring in 2012

Are you talking about that creepy restaurant photo? I thought that was from when Romney was running for senate after Trump became president. Was there another event I'm not thinking about where he had to pay tribute to Trump's fever dreams about Obama's long-form birth certificate?

Man, those were heady days in the CR on the other site. Too bad all those posters that fell for it, Pizzagate, Seth Rich, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, Apology Tour, and BENGHAZI!! all changed their handles and decamped to DT when we made the move.

The board may still get a little over-zealous and conspiratorial (myself included), but the crazy doesn't come close to what those earlier years produced.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Are you talking about that creepy restaurant photo? I thought that was from when Romney was running for senate after Trump became president. Was there another event I'm not thinking about where he had to pay tribute to Trump's fever dreams about Obama's long-form birth certificate?

Man, those were heady days in the CR on the other site. Too bad all those posters that fell for it, Pizzagate, Seth Rich, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, Apology Tour, and BENGHAZI!! all changed their handles and decamped to DT when we made the move.

The board may still get a little over-zealous and conspiratorial (myself included), but the crazy doesn't come close to what those earlier years produced.

image.thumb.jpeg.168a7c890cc6ac11e50a158a089640c8.jpeg

Feb 2012

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

No, Brady is a complete fucking weirdo. I almost got the sense he was having fun fucking with Biden with the "Sleepy Joe" and "40%" jokes.

Brady is MAGA. No question.

32 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Ah yes, Liz Cheney, the RINO who voted in lock-step with Trump over 90% of the time. Which makes him...what, exactly?

So much this.  In the current GOP it's not so much about how you actually do your job or what your values are, it's about what you SAY to the shitheels on social media!  It's inconsequential that Liz's voting record is much more conservative than her replacement, she won't bend the knee so she's actually a libtard/cuck/rino/loser who must be primaried and destroyed at all costs!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement