A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 11/23/2023 at 5:30 AM, AnTiM said:

That's right, donald JAIL trump.  Go fuck yourself.  With that tiny little middle finger, no less.

trumpfinger2.jpg.a72dd03875374a60b68e6d044bef735d.jpg

Wonder if that finger had just been in Alina Habbas' pussy

On 11/26/2023 at 3:14 PM, mchookem said:

i'm... honestly kind of shocked. a college football game in the deep south, i would have thought that was right in his wheelhouse.

Might be because Nikki Haley is a Clemson grad.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/26/2023 at 2:56 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Hmm…

IMG_7490.jpeg

I'm the first to admit, I'm easily fooled when it comes to internet pictures/photoshop.  This does not look real at all.  Epstein and the other dude behind him without shirts?  Their heads don't look real.  And everybody is looking in a different direction, not at the camera?  Makes little sense.  But, and I'm sure I'll get assigned to a re-education camp in 2025, I am 100% certain that Donald Trump sexually molested a teenage girl many years ago.  And while it's never okay to do that to a minor, it's especially disturbing when it was his own daughter.  That he publicly makes comments about her attractiveness is icing on the cake by a predator to his victims that he still enjoys lording over her.  

But yeah, if somebody wants to explain what the fuck is going on in this "photo", I'm all ears. 

• Like 1

I'm the first to admit, I'm easily fooled when it comes to internet pictures/photoshop.  This does not look real at all.  Epstein and the other dude behind him without shirts?  Their heads don't look real.  And everybody is looking in a different direction, not at the camera?  Makes little sense.  But, and I'm sure I'll get assigned to a re-education camp in 2025, I am 100% certain that Donald Trump sexually molested a teenage girl many years ago.  And while it's never okay to do that to a minor, it's especially disturbing when it was his own daughter.  That he publicly makes comments about her attractiveness is icing on the cake by a predator to his victims that he still enjoys lording over her.  
But yeah, if somebody wants to explain what the fuck is going on in this "photo", I'm all ears. 

Everybody knows what’s going on in this photo.

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Honestly kind of looks ai generated. Welcome to the future. 

Robert DeNiro is no fan of Trump, as we all know.

https://apple.news/AIFrSzSqYRcqSBNkWJGq4pQ

"History isn't history anymore. Truth isn't truth, and even facts are being replaced by alternative facts and driven by conspiracy theories and ugliness," De Niro said onstage. "In Florida, young students are taught that slaves developed skills that could be applied for their personal benefit. The entertainment industry isn't immune to this festering disease. The Duke, John Wayne, famously said of Native Americans, 'I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.'"

He continued, "Lying has become just another tool in the charlatan's arsenal. The former president lied to us more than 30,000 times during his four years in office, and he's keeping up the pace with his current campaign of retribution. With all of his lies, he can't hide his soul. He attacks the weak, destroys the gifts of nature and shows his disrespect for example using Pocahontas as a slur," referencing Trump's popular nickname for Senator Elizabeth Warren.

"You don't know what's going to happen. You don't feel safe," he said on Michael Moore's podcast Rumble in 2019 about Trump's time in office. "The president is such an idiot and doesn't do anything that we can rely on or feel safe about, even good intentions -- he has no good intentions. That's your role as president, to make people feel good and positive. Even though it's easier said than done, that's your responsibility as president. He doesn't have any of that, as we all know."

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Only looked at the thread title and assumed this must be the Yormark thread.

In all seriousness, he’s just so fucking dumb. Like a truly unintelligent person. It’s crazy what being white and rich can do for you.

Or, in his case...being orange and over-leveraged.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Trump was the test from God, and all these fake Christians are failing 

I mean, the funny thing is….while this is spot-on political bumper sticker stuff, it’s also a theological bullseye. Christian theology is a huge blinking neon sign warning against…exactly what American “Christians” are doing with Trump. Its amazing. Irony is completely dead.
  • Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

In an attempt to look like you understand the CFP to appeal to voters:

"Sir, I think you mean to say that Florida State is the first undefeated Power 5 conference champion to miss the playoff." 

"No, no I'm told they've the first Power 5 team ever to be left out. Back when America was great, all five of these great, patriotic Power 5 teams were guaranteed to be invited. Just terrible to see how far we've fallen in Joe Biden's America."

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

40 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

A little more than 3 1/2 years old.

https://medium.com/typewriting/why-do-many-british-people-not-like-donald-trump-9810d1485509

I should add that Trump exemplifies every stereotype of the “Ugly American” as seen by the rest of the world. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 3