Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

35 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

yeah. I mean, we have actually been bitching about our offense since GDGD. That’s for 20 motherfucking years.  I’m pretty excited about the way things are looking. 

When he said in the coaches clinic that he doesn't run curl routes, i got sprung

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Bevo14 said:

It's probably not fair to Arnett but I still have ptsd from the last time we hired a 30something wunderkind dc after a year at miss state 

If he utters one syllable of the word "alligator", we are proper fooked!

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I think the exact phrase Roach used was that Arnett had "ancient" ideas about how the secondary works.

Well that would be disappointing - but might also explain him leaving both LSU and Oregon without a job offer.  Sark has been in no hurry to offer him - and doesn't appear all that concerned he could lose him to another school.

7 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Well that would be disappointing - but might also explain him leaving both LSU and Oregon without a job offer.  Sark has been in no hurry to offer him - and doesn't appear all that concerned he could lose him to another school.

Which why he hired Joseph to coordinate the secondary. It's likely Sarkisian wants to pitch Arnett on the idea and see how the two work together before making an offer. You know actually conducting a real interview process. It is different, from "I will just bring all my G5 buds."

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

excited andy samberg GIF

Wait... we are allowed to have a coach that actively wants to get our former players back to being involved in the program? WTF...

Sark is going to build a machine... Next you will here that he will work to actively recruit the current and former NFL guys to work out in Austin in the summer...

• Hook 'Em 1