Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Just now, PatrickMcHorn said:

Funniest part about the live video was the cameraman explaining never do horns down.  It was one of "the two most important things."  I didn't catch the second other than it involved OU.

Prolly, "What time is it?" 
"Time is X."
"Thus, the time is X, and ou STILL SUCKS!" LULZ

15 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Sooners already in denial...

”he didn’t have a commitable offer from Ohio state “

the #79 composite player in the country, #14 WR and #12 overall in Texas who was Fong'd to tOSU didn't have a commitable offer?

jerry seinfeld agree GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:

half your age plus 7 is basic stuff.  Don't think you need a spreadsheet for it

That's the old formula. The new formula is:

Take half your age, multiply times two, subtract your age, plus 18 . It gets the correct answer every time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

tenor.gif

Definitely had some misses, but hopefully (most) people have at least found it entertaining. What's a CFB board during the middle of a search without some FlightAware and rampant speculation mixed in-between the barbeque, beer (ice cream?) and butts. Enjoying it before the staff's buttoned up and I then fade back to irrelevance/lurker status.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, General Specific said:

Any recs for Austin, Atlanta, Denver or Houston?

I was hoping to get good “home cooking/fried chicken Rec’s for Austin, from someone, here.  
I need to checkout the Travel Board...

Edited by NTVTXN
Forgot to add- Not Denver, per se, but in CO; Crested Butte to be specific- Hit up The Slogar. Freaking great.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

That's the old formula. The new formula is:

Take half your age, multiply times two, subtract your age, plus 18 . It gets the correct answer every time.

When I was younger I wouldve agreed but I'm old enough now that thats disgusting.  The obvious solution is to just not ask how old and roll with it

2 hours ago, brojangles2 said:

$500 kicks that look like KSwiss and Etonic had shoe sex LOL. Good on him though. 

I’m with you Bro.  Just go pick up some Stan Smith’s, AM90’s or hell, even a white-white AF1 if you want to get THAT relevant.  If you want to be “THAT” Guy- Rollup in white/natural AJ 1’s.  That’ll get the Kids’ attention. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Hey. Driving and texting is hard. So is editing. 

Listen motherfucker, everyone here is cool with some day drinking and excessive behavior. But I think I speak for everyone that you driving while completely shitshammered is not cool, and doing it while typing on Surly is definitely not fucking cool. Pull yourself together and at least pull over to the side of the road like an adult. 

• Hook 'Em 8

16 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Definitely had some misses, but hopefully (most) people have at least found it entertaining. What's a CFB board during the middle of a search without some FlightAware and rampant speculation mixed in-between the barbeque, beer (ice cream?) and butts. Enjoying it before the staff's buttoned up and I then fade back to irrelevance/lurker status.

Don't leave us...there is always a plane

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BayouBill said:

ew....your rep....gross

Well, he is a worthless piece of shit poster who loves typing and pressing enter on unintelligent, thoughtless, painfully transparent efforts to get a reaction. Pretty sure that dipshit once posted that Vic Mackey has better taste in women than 95% of this board, and that TTomTerrific was sober and levelheaded, then spent 3 pages defending it. So yeah, I'm more amazed he's still under the crowdsource threshold. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, UncleBuck said:

If Ewers really is that childhood/lifelong/whichever it is fan of Texas, and Sark can groove in 2021, I don't see how that doesn't get him thinking. 

I bet he’s already thinking. Sark grooving in 2021 would be case closed for a kid who grew up rooting for Texas. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

MSU boards claiming Arnett to LSU will be done by end of day. If recent history continues we will hire him shortly. 

Assuming LSU doesn't fuck it up again - and Arnett to LSU goes through - who is left at DC?

Muschamp is taking a gap year

Freemen left Cincy for ND after fucking around with LSU

Odom decided to stay at Arkansas

Quinn stayed NFL

Derek Mason went to Auburn

Kevin Steele to Tenn

Jim Leonhard is a Wisconsin lifer who literally has badger blood.

DJ Durkin killed a kid

Chris Ash is still available.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Assuming LSU doesn't fuck it up again - and Arnett to LSU goes through - who is left at DC?

Quinn stayed NFL

Kevin Steele to Tenn

DJ Durkin killed a kid

Ansley and Lupoi have DC experience albeit not great. 

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Quinn stayed NFL

Kevin Steele to Tenn

DJ Durkin killed a kid

Think there should be some NFL names in the mix. I know that Patricia name is out there (gross) but I bet the DC is going to come straight out of left field. Also you left off Golding but that feels unlikely now

5 minutes ago, PatrickMcHorn said:

Do you even 4pm, bro?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

On 1/8/2021 at 6:59 AM, D3zii said:

Heard Cinn Freeman could get a call to interview for the DC job, if he doesn’t take LSU offer

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

telling time is really really hard.

3 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Well, sorry to hear that.

(4:00 pm central time.)

No talent ass clowns.  I asked because it said it was "now playing."  Maybe there was a preconference or something like that.