Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

23 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Yep, looks like the Citation X initially predicted. Model appears to match. And it was operated by XOJets - they brand the engines with their company name and you can't make it out in the video but the one Stark stepped out of is clearly branded. 

Edit: And the only other contender just left MIA. The one linked above was the only MIA arrival in ATX since the game, timing of posting video checks out. I'm certain we were correct.

Plane is N10KJ - Challenger 650 which is blocked on FlightAware

Edit: Handcruser beat me by 10 seconds

Edit 2: And now it's landing at Houston Hobby, which may just be repositioning to their home base

Edited by OU Sucks

3 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Here's another tidbit....N10KJ went from the plane's home base to AUS then to MIA yesterday, landing around 4:30pm.  Maybe Mrs. Sark was in Austin house hunting and the plane picked her up to bring her to the game?

CDC and others went to the game.

28 minutes ago, immamac said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can get more info from our podcast than this shit ass writeup. More "fucks" too.  Really excited to see what happens in the next 48 hours. We may delay taping to thursday if some big moves haven't happened by then, but tomorrow seems to be a good day to bet on more hires being announced. 

Ah yes, here's immamac's production assistant...

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Are we talking about the plane in the video?  That's definitely a Challenger.

Definitely defer to you and @Handcruser on this sort of thing, happy to be wrong. If it was a Challenger, this is the only one that flew into the Austin area this morning. It's flight log is super fucked up, it's listed owner an investment vehicle of George D. Johnson, Jr., a lawyer/businessman/politician (former SC HOR) out of Spartanburg, SC. Bizarre. 

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

It's almost as though he very suddenly and unexpectedly lost access to his direct line of information on our program and is scrambling to remain relevant with zero visibility into what's happening.

You hate to see it.

You know these fuckwad regards read this site, and all the shit we smash on em. Has to be infuriating that a) we’re right, b) they can’t bang their gums in return. I mean they could try, but don’t do it. Wouldn’t look nice on my highway. 

Nahlin:

Spoiler

Though Gideon and Terry Joseph have been hired, their roles still aren’t clear. Joseph could be the safeties coach and we think that’s more likely than him having corners at this time. Gideon will have special teams but other than that, no idea. He’s not guaranteed to have DB’s. Jospeh isn’t guaranteed to have CB’s.

Corey Raymond is still in play, but it’s hard to know how likely hiring him would be.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Nahlin:

Hide contents

Though Gideon and Terry Joseph have been hired, their roles still aren’t clear. Joseph could be the safeties coach and we think that’s more likely than him having corners at this time. Gideon will have special teams but other than that, no idea. He’s not guaranteed to have DB’s. Jospeh isn’t guaranteed to have CB’s.

Corey Raymond is still in play, but it’s hard to know how likely hiring him would be.

Thank you (sincerely) for paying 9.95 for this non-update so I don't have to

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zeus said:

He's actually a great DC

Remember Florida?

Slow down there, bud. Lots of guys have done great under Meyer. His defense is only becoming more and more outdated, and as shocking as it is to say, I don’t anticipate him being able to reach the level of innovation required to catch up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Nahlin:

Hide contents

I'm going to state the obvious and tell people that pay me money that I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on.

$9.95 please

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Nahlin:

Reveal hidden contents

Glad he was able to clear everything up for us.

14 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Nahlin:

Hide contents

At this point the 9.95s sources are just each other and not one has any source other than that apparently.

you don't wanna know 8 ball GIF by Yevbel

Edited by MonkeyDoughnut