Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Well, I don't know titles or anything. We may be looking at no TE coach and 2 WR coaches? Maybe Coleman goes back to being an analyst. I don't have a clue on that end.

Sounding like an outside receiver, and inside receiver type situation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Well, I don't know titles or anything. We may be looking at no TE coach and 2 WR coaches? Maybe Coleman goes back to being an analyst. I don't have a clue on that end.

you could also see an inside WR/TE coach type of thing, although in this offense that would be a weird combo. 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Unlikely but I can see him being turned off at the idea of playing QB for Bill O'Brien. Should be interesting 

On one hand, we should find a way to get Bryce on the phone with Deshaun. On the other, BOB won't have the ability to trade away Bama WRs for a stale bag of peanuts. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

How long until an IT mod posts that he's hearing Wiggins may be in?

10 minutes ago, Viper said:

15 mins, 30 tops

Well, I’ll even be vulnerable for once and admit that it isn’t like I fact-checked since I’m not a reporter. I took my friend’s word for it who is in Tuscaloosa. So hopefully the actual reporters fact check and either confirm or debunk it and make me a fool.

Edited by closetojumping
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Well, I’ll even be vulnerable for once and admit that it isn’t like I fact-checked since I’m not a reporter. I took my friend’s word for it who is in Tuscaloosa. So hopefully the actual reporters fact check and either confirm or debunk it and make me a fool.

I don’t think reporters are necessary for that to happen, sir. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

On a random note, watching Bama's oline and center play last night, it's pretty clear that the Brock twin would be lucky to get playing time up by 50 in the 4th. 

Well that was their backup center. Kid from Dallas area somewhere that we missed out on. Think he was a senior though so not sure what they have for next year. 

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

None of those nitwits are "actual reporters"

2 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

If we're jumping in with the 9.95'ers and just throwing shit against the wall at this point:

• Todd Grantham, Florida (if Mullen leaves, though last I saw rumors were shot down that the Jets were interviewing him)
  • Jay Bateman, UNC Co-DC
  • Antonio Pierce, ASU Co-DC 
  • Chad Staggs, Coastal Carolina

If we hire Todd Fucking Grantham they might as well open an escrow account to throw the buyout money in, because this staff won't be here long.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I trust your Bama Peep. My Panhandle peep was pretty useful. 

• Haha 1