Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

2 hours ago, BruceVonClaude said:

Spoken like someone who has never been to a Club Applebee's #ClubBees #mozzerellasticks

I’d rather catch all of the STD’s South Austin’s Mom has before I would ever eat at a mother fucking Applebee’s. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

Took a girl I was dating there once. At the beginning of the evening she said that it wasn’t working out and we should just be friends. After a couple of margaritas, she was sitting on my lap with her tongue down my throat.

Those were some magical margaritas… 

Can’t imagine why. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Saw this.  Doesn't seem like anything reliable, and also thought it said earlier in the week Baker is visiting this weekend.

I love it. Nebraska thinks they’re relevant again because a triple legacy with an uncle on the Nebraska staff will probably sign with them. Congratulations you finally made a layup. 

Raiola won’t bring anybody with him. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Getafix said:

Which teams completed in-home visits?  (We know Syracuse did - lulz - but I don't think A&M did ... ).

I thought they had because their HC(Erob)was already in home with the Syracuse staff?

Edited by Babytime

15 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Idk how any of y'all are stanning for chains. Most of my favorite restaurant experiences were being a regular at local shitholes with good food like The Marimont or Los Tres Bobos. In my experience, Bobos' bartender calls a cab. Chili's calls the fuzz.

1695501977304.gif | Lotus Emira Forum

12 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

Took a girl I was dating there once. At the beginning of the evening she said that it wasn’t working out and we should just be friends. After a couple of margaritas, she was sitting on my lap with her tongue down my throat.

Those were some magical margaritas… 

Pretty amazing what happens when you respond to that with "Man, I was just thinking the exact same thing."

• Haha 3