USMNT 2021

Napoleon

After such a shitty season for the Longhorns here to take my lumps for yet another Dos a Cero.  Someone tried to call me a butter cup on the football board and I told him he had no idea of the shit one takes for rooting for Mexico during qualifiers and the World Cup on this board. In my defense I have bern rooting for the USA in all other games for a long time and probably one of the few that was pissed when they lost to Iran.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Just now, DanTheHorn said:

After such a shitty season for the Longhorns here to take my lumps for yet another Dos a Cero.  Someone tried to call me a butter cup on the football board and I told him he had no idea of the shit one takes for rooting for Mexico during qualifiers and the World Cup on this board. In my defense I have bern rooting for the USA in all other games for a long time and probably one of the few that was pissed when they lost to Iran.

you are honorable and good people

unlike your compatriot jnip who sucks cock

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

He was a decent 6 for us. Always made me nervous, though, cuz much like his predecessor (Mastroeni), he was a red card waiting to happen.

Yeah. Always thought he was fine. The one he netted against Portugal is one of my fondest NT memories, though. I'll always remember that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Tip of the hat, sir.

I enjoy watching El Tri. Y'all have more on-the-ball skill than anyone in CONCACAF--one of the few international sides that can play tiki-taka when it wants to (less so now with the aging back line, however).

Most of the enmity here stems from the cheap stuff, like what you saw Rodriguez do to Aaronson. Or the fans throwing shit onto the pitch. Or JNip being, well, JNip.

I do feel there's a general lack of respect from El Tri players and fans toward the USMNT. On one level, I get it--y'all bossed the region for more than half a century.

But on the other, they need to get over it. Parity is fun. Like this golden generation emerging for Canada, which hasn't been worth a shit in two decades but might go the farthest in Qatar next winter. It's awesome to watch.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Tip of the hat, sir.

I enjoy watching El Tri. Y'all have more on-the-ball skill than anyone in CONCACAF--one of the few international sides that can play tiki-taka when it wants to (less so now with the aging back line, however).

Most of the enmity here stems from the cheap stuff, like what you saw Rodriguez do to Aaronson. Or the fans throwing shit onto the pitch. Or JNip being, well, JNip.

I do feel there's a general lack of respect from El Tri players and fans toward the USMNT. On one level, I get it--y'all bossed the region for more than half a century.

But on the other, they need to get over it. Parity is fun. Like this golden generation emerging for Canada, which hasn't been worth a shit in two decades but might go the farther in Qatar next winter. It's awesome to watch.

it goes back to the 90s and Luis Hernandez racking Lalas, uncarded

Or a half-dozen straight reds in Jeonju

but it is mostly about their bridge and tunnel scumbag disgusting fans

i've been showered with urine bags, coins, razor blades, and broken glass bottles

only tri fans can so disgustingly shit on the soccer gods and these last 3 results are Karma Paid In Full

• Hook 'Em 1