Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) remains adept at comprehensively bungling the basic facts of a situation and presenting her deranged mush to her followers with confidence far outpacing the truth."

Quite the opening paragraph. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 2

I like that they discuss MTG whilst showing a shot of the Pentagon, that building that she thinks wasn't hit on September 11th.  That two friends of mine, a U.S. Navy Captain and U.S. Army Lt. Col. pulled out bodies from.  You know that thing that supposedly didn't happen?  I am genuinely curious what that cunt is gonna do when she finally gets voted outta office.  

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I like that they discuss MTG whilst showing a shot of the Pentagon, that building that she thinks wasn't hit on September 11th.  That two friends of mine, a U.S. Navy Captain and U.S. Army Lt. Col. pulled out bodies from.  You know that thing that supposedly didn't happen?  I am genuinely curious what that cunt is gonna do when she finally gets voted outta office.  

Isn’t that particular theory that it was a bomb, because there wasn’t commercial plane wreckage seen in the video footage?  They’d have tried the same line on the towers if there wasn’t actual footage of the planes hitting them- and even then they tried to argue it’s not what made them fall (and probably that the plane footage was fake). 

anyway- as opposed to “it didn’t happen”. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Isn’t that particular theory that it was a bomb, because there wasn’t commercial plane wreckage seen in the video footage?  They’d have tried the same line on the towers if there wasn’t actual footage of the planes hitting them- and even then they tried to argue it’s not what made them fall (and probably that the plane footage was fake). 

anyway- as opposed to “it didn’t happen”. 

Good lord.  It was a fucking jet.  Where do you think all those passengers went -- to Mars?

Didn't know that she claimed it was a bomb.  I've only heard her state that no plane hit the Pentagon.  I don't want to go down that internet rabbit hole of lunacy.  But if that's her claim, okay.  Wouldn't the craziest thing I've heard but for the fact that speaking of bombs, she's also still considered a suspect in the pipe bomb plantings near the seat of our government the night before January 6th, 2021.  

As the great John Lennon once said, "Strange Days Indeed.  Most Peculiar Mama."  

I went to Jr high w this dude. About 10 years ago he was doing public interest fluff on one of the DFW local morning shows (I think channel 8 )
at some point his brain broke

I'd be surprised if [mention=398]BearSchlong[/mention] doesn’t know him

I don’t remember the guy but we have 122 mutual FB friends.

Very solid reference.  There's a ~200 person manifest that doesn't account for what happened to those people.  That movie wasn't terribly well done, but it was a very interesting premise and Kristoferson showed his ability to move across genres and services.

18 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Very solid reference.  There's a ~200 person manifest that doesn't account for what happened to those people.  That movie wasn't terribly well done, but it was a very interesting premise and Kristoferson showed his ability to move across genres and services.

In 1987 he went from Amerika, with a cast that included Robert Urich, Wendy Hughes, Sam Neill, Cindy Pickett, Mariel Hemingway, Christine Lahti and others, to the movie above in 1989 with Cheryl Ladd. That's a huge step up.

Ahh...the 1980s and their love of TV mini-series.  14 and a half hours of my life that I'll never get back.  Not gonna lie, kind of want to find a copy and see how it's held up.

FpBMQRRXoAU4U9U.jpg

Found a trailer

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

How many of them stormed the Capitol?

None that I know of. In fact the number of liberals on his friend list is impressive, including one of my oldest friends; a Beaumont lawyer whose license plate is actually “Liberl”.

Outrage theatre GQP grift is profitable.

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Hypocritical liberals love to say they embrace diversity, but see how they keep attacking the only Denisovan representative in Congress!

C33F638A-F142-4503-B8B9-8C0D16F28B8C.thumb.png.7326d8a147f6c62ed829b797c65887c6.png

That can’t be Marge, she’s got five toes on each foot.

21 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

In 1987 he went from Amerika, with a cast that included Robert Urich, Wendy Hughes, Sam Neill, Cindy Pickett, Mariel Hemingway, Christine Lahti and others, to the movie above in 1989 with Cheryl Ladd. That's a huge step up.

Ahh...the 1980s and their love of TV mini-series.  14 and a half hours of my life that I'll never get back.  Not gonna lie, kind of want to find a copy and see how it's held up.

FpBMQRRXoAU4U9U.jpg

Found a trailer

shit, I'm old...that came on after V

I mean, are we just not gonna talk about the flowing, patriotic glory of that dude's mullet over Dr. Lowenthal's left shoulder.  I mean, it's like a Trans-Am took human form and got a House internship.  That's fucking phenomenal.  Y'all get back to your pissing contest about origins of Covid.  I'm riding shotgun with Pussy Party Pete with my Foreigner 8-track collection.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I mean, are we just not gonna talk about the flowing, patriotic glory of that dude's mullet over Dr. Lowenthal's left shoulder.  I mean, it's like a Trans-Am took human form and got a House internship.  That's fucking phenomenal.  Y'all get back to your pissing contest about origins of Covid.  I'm riding shotgun with Pussy Party Pete with my Foreigner 8-track collection.  

That is a Kentucky Waterfall.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2023 at 11:22 AM, tx 3 putt said:

Bitch is crazy …

This open fascism is expanding and rolling much faster than I realized. 

Trump tested the waters about saying the secret part out loud (he bumbled into the waters, I should say) and now it's completely normal for persons like this demagogue openly suggest prosecuting judges for their rulings. 

No, she's not crazy. She's got malevolent cunning and a shameless soul. She's ignorant. She's hateful. She's also cunning in the ways of politics today.

56 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Time stamp?  I didn't see that.

About 10-15 seconds before the end.  Camera zooms away from dais.  Look far far left about halfway down.  She stomps over to that easel, grabs the poster, and then clumsily folds the tripod.  You cant hear anything but you just sense her huffing and puffing.  It’s fucking great.  

Edited by YGIFS
Nope. My bad about 1:37. It’s real fast though so slow down your player.

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

About 10-15 seconds before the end.  Camera zooms away from dais.  Look far far left about halfway down.  She stomps over to that easel, grabs the poster, and then clumsily folds the tripod.  You cant hear anything but you just sense her huffing and puffing.  It’s fucking great.  

That's not Marge.  Marge is wearing a black sleeveless top.  That lady was wearing a white top with a black coat.

Go to 1:37-1:45 mark.  That’s not her?  Looks and walks just like her.  Admittedly my eyesite on screens is for shit.  Maybe it’s a staffer?  Jesus, there’s two people that ugly with six toes in that hearing room? Do you realize the fucking odds of something like that?

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's not Marge.  Marge is wearing a black sleeveless top.  That lady was wearing a white top with a black coat.

Marge on the red carpet:  

TV Host: "And what are you wearing today to the hearings, Margie?  You look stunning.  Would make a taser blush!"

Marge: "Oh, thanks, it's part of the Ross Redneck collection.  I'm also wearing their sandals which are made for petite narrow feet such as my own."

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I feel like if you stuck a mic in Marge's face and said "Hey we cured cancer today. No more cancer, anywhere. Thoughts?" she'd angrily frown and mumble something about democrat pedophiles and storm off. 

The Ever-Oppressive Federal Deep State wants to ram cancer "cures" down our throats so we live longer and they can milk us for more taxes LIKE A VAMPIRE DAIRY FARMER!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1