Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

It was bad.  They basically gave her a soapbox and didn't push back on much.
What...there wasn't merit in Stahl watching MTG do stupid crossfit exercises and her fawn at Marge squatting 205lbs?

Mike Wallace would have quietly watched Marge rack her plastic 5 lb weight, pull it off when she was done, stared her down and said "the metal fire extinguishers that were used to bash in the skulls of Capital Police weighed about this much. Is this what you've trained for?"
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

Marjorie Taylor Greene speaks like every husband who has ever come home from Las Vegas (re: Parkland being a false flag).

"Did I post instagram pics of doing blow with strippers and doubling down $500 on a 14 versus dealer 17 whilst shitfaced on tequila even though I drink any more?  Well, I got also received a late checkout fee, you wanna talk about that, huh?"  

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I should’ve said he doesn’t do interviews. He has guests to read parts and do comedy bits. But he hasn’t done interviews in years. That’s intentional. They tried doing them early on but decided they didn’t work and stopped doing them. The Snowden interview was in the second season back in 2015.

Hard to believe they’re already in their 10th season.

BC3476F0-17AA-46FD-8514-BD7DC280CCFA.thumb.png.7ee4afe47178edf4e796b08414bea4f6.png

Wait, this isn't the spinoff of Community that they gave to the British guy?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
7 hours ago, Matuka said:
She's 81, she's lost her fastball.

Yeah, the best she could muster was a "harumph" and overly dramatic eye roll when the Troll double downed on her belief that democrats are pedophiles.

I totally forgot about 60 Minutes last night. I’m not sure I could’ve watched an entire interview with that cunt. But I caught a replay of that segment this morning. JFC, Leslie, how hard would it have been to simply say, “That’s not what ‘sexualizing’ means?”

So none of the MAGA idiots tried to keep Trump from leaving Florida (and DeSantis probably knew that Trump was going to go, which is why he could make his announcement that he wasn't going to assist the feds).

I'm guessing nothing happens tomorrow.

But still...MTG might whip a few people up.

Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF

So none of the MAGA idiots tried to keep Trump from leaving Florida (and DeSantis probably knew that Trump was going to go, which is why he could make his announcement that he wasn't going to assist the feds).
I'm guessing nothing happens tomorrow.
But still...MTG might whip a few people up.
200.gif

I hope she does.
I hope they attempt a violent attack on the government.
And in the course of that attack, I hope they are killed.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 2

47 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Wait, they didn’t confuse her as some high class call girl?  Shocked I tell you. 

caryn marjorie is a high class call girl.  marjorie taylor green is your common run of the mill gym dumpy middle aged crossfit thot. 

call girl:

crossfit thot:

Fs1cCSLXgAEXEVM?format=jpg&name=large

• Hook 'Em 2

God , I hope she tries some stupid shit tomorrow.  I mean even Trump is less likely than her to do something truly idiotic getting herself some ‘find out’…

Also, you guys keep talking about her 3 toes and nothing fitting.  It’s actually 3 feet, with no toes, on one leg.  You’re welcome.    

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God , I hope she tries some stupid shit tomorrow.  I mean even Trump is less likely than her to do something truly idiotic getting herself some ‘find out’…

Also, you guys keep talking about her 3 toes and nothing fitting.  It’s actually 3 feet, with no toes, on one leg.  You’re welcome.    

Wait, you're just a podiatrist?  I thought this whole time you were some big shot, medical doctor disruptor rolling in cash?  

• Haha 1

One can only assume MAGA will read Roger Stone's race baiting and not look at the actual numbers.  Except for Felony Assault and GLA (whatever that is) crime is down this year.  Hmmm.  

Edited by Bullneck

8 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

One can only assume MAGA will read Roger Stone's race baiting and not look at the actual numbers.  Except for Felony Assault and GLA (whatever that is) crime is down this year.  Hmmm.  

grand larceny - auto 

• Hook 'Em 1

Trump is joining some of the most incredible people in history being arrested today. Nelson Mandela was arrested, served time in prison. Jesus — Jesus was arrested and murdered by the Roman government,” Greene told Right Side Broadcasting host Brian Glenn in New York on Tuesday.

Yeah, I’m calling foul on this talking point somebody gave her, since she has no idea who Mandela or Jesus was/is.

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

Trump is joining some of the most incredible people in history being arrested today. Nelson Mandela was arrested, served time in prison. Jesus — Jesus was arrested and murdered by the Roman government,” Greene told Right Side Broadcasting host Brian Glenn in New York on Tuesday.

Jesus was arrested on a Friday, not a Tuesday, you Christian poser dumbfuck.

They told us at church that Jesus died at 3:00p.  But they didn't specify local time, our time, take into account DST, or even that there was a proper coroner there with an automatic watch.  What kinda society is this?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

They told us at church that Jesus died at 3:00p.  But they didn't specify local time, our time, take into account DST, or even that there was a proper coroner there with an automatic watch.  What kinda society is this?!?!?!?!?!?!

And what if it was on the Julian clock?

• Hook 'Em 2