Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

12 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

just when I start to think the cloven-hoofed one can't get any more vile...

8 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

I don’t wish harm on many. I wish the worst eternal pain on this bitch

She's got some serious angry divorce vibes going on, to the point where she is not self-aware and does not realize or care what she is making herself look like.  I've had a friend or two like this, who completely spiraled in and lost jobs and damned near visitation rights because they couldn't shut the fuck up about whatever perceived wrongs were going on in their lives, or what they saw wrong with other people or companies or judges or whatever.

If she were working in the real world and not Congress, she would have probably already tangled with HR multiple times by now, and probably be on her way to the unemployment line, all the while bitching about how HR fucked her over, her manager fucked her over, her ex fucked her over, her attorney fucked her over,  the judge fucked her over, her friends fucked her over, etc.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She's got some serious angry divorce vibes going on, to the point where she is not self-aware and does not realize or care what she is making herself look like.  I've had a friend or two like this, who completely spiraled in and lost jobs and damned near visitation rights because they couldn't shut the fuck up about whatever perceived wrongs were going on in their lives, or what they saw wrong with other people or companies or judges or whatever.

If she were working in the real world and not Congress, she would have probably already tangled with HR multiple times by now, and probably be on her way to the unemployment line, all the while bitching about how HR fucked her over, her manager fucked her over, her ex fucked her over, her attorney fucked her over,  the judge fucked her over, her friends fucked her over, etc.

She's always been like that, though. Perhaps she's regressing from some of the moderation forced upon her by others.

Edited by TwiceHorn

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She's never worked a day in her life, her dad was (he's dead) a good sized contractor in Atlanta and she went straight to "work" for him.  

2 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

She's never worked a day in her life, her dad was (he's dead) a good sized contractor in Atlanta and she went straight to "work" for him.  

Oh, then she's probably tangled with HR a whole lot...over trying to get other people in trouble.  I can see it now.

She's packing a helluva lot of anger, regardless of what is going on with her.  Some of these Republicans, it's just an act, but her, it's 100% real.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Oh, then she's probably tangled with HR a whole lot...over trying to get other people in trouble.  I can see it now.

She's packing a helluva lot of anger, regardless of what is going on with her.  Some of these Republicans, it's just an act, but her, it's 100% real.

I've worked in the contracting world for going on 25 years in Atlanta and long before all this, even precrash 2008, I'm pretty sure I met her at some sort of event.  As brief as that was, it stood out, because she was off even then.  Whatever this is, its certainly a manifestation of some other crazy at work in conjunction with the Qanon crazy.  Some of the trolling is certainly a work, but she is and was flat out a mentally ill person.  Obviously, its scary someone this ill could be elected, but it may well be more scary that many of her supporters are just as ill, if not worse.  

46 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Never been more thankful for the existence of the word “over”

• Hook 'Em 1

As I approach 50 I am seeing women in my social circle going in this direction. Completely angry at the world and blaming everyone else for being miserable. 

The common theme with them all is that they aren't getting fucked. Some divorced and a few never married and childless.  

Nothing triggers them worse than me bringing around a fertile young lass. 

Biology is a motherfucker. 

• Drool 1

13 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

As I approach 50 I am seeing women in my social circle going in this direction. Completely angry at the world and blaming everyone else for being miserable. 

The common theme with them all is that they aren't getting fucked. Some divorced and a few never married and childless.  

Nothing triggers them worse than me bringing around a fertile young lass. 

Biology is a motherfucker. 

Sounds like an opportunity there.

No, the boner repellent is cocaine and whiskey.  "I'm rock hard and ready to roll baby!" said every guy on blow and bourbon ever, even though he really wasn't erect.

Now, a chick on coke and booze is about the funnest thing there is.  "I don't think I'm prepared for anal tonight" said no chick on coke and booze.  To be fair, she wasn't.  Things can get messy.

Back to MTG---I used to say she looked like a sentient thumb.  But now I realize, her face is the amalgamation of her missing toes.  

24 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

*HIPPA

No, it's HIPAA.  Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act.  

H.I.P.A.A.  

It's not an ATM Machine.  It's just an ATM.  Or Automatic Teller Machine.  

Goddamnit, this is why we can't have nice things, Marjorie!  You cum guzzling horror! 

I take it all back.  all my dumb, incessant ramblings.  all my stories about her.  She's fucking mentally retarded.  Even if you get the years wrong (we all do that), the last part makes less than no sense.  How in the fuck is any of this possible?  How has she not accidentally killed herself?  

14 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I think what’s so wrong here, excluding MTG, is the fact that within living memory of most of us— Congress passed a law on guns in schools 313-1 and by Senate voice vote.  No controversy at all or political ramifications. 

This is unthinkable today and it’s indicative of how deeply warped our national gun debate is and it’s also indicative of the ahistorical posturing of 2A absolutists. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

19 hours ago, yoladu said:

at what point does someone say.. he maybe its me that's the asshole.

Never, apparently.  I have this same question about republican voters.  Instead of taking a step back and going, man, maybe the president, politicians, and policies I support really do piss people off and are just really shitty?  They go:  NOPE!  MUST BE VOTER FRAUD AND STOLEN ELECTIONS!!11!!

• Like 1

No, she thinks she's being clever by pointing to his role in the Senate and blaming him for the bill passage.  She knows her base is too stupid to understand Biden's miniscule affect on the outcome of that piece of legislation, which sailed through the Senate on a voice vote and had a single dissenting vote in the House.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, she thinks she's being clever by pointing to his role in the Senate and blaming him for the bill passage.  She knows her base is too stupid to understand Biden's miniscule affect on the outcome of that piece of legislation, which sailed through the Senate on a voice vote and had a single dissenting vote in the House.

That's giving her a LOT of credit dude.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm oddly fascinated by her "When I was in 11th grade, Joe Biden....." lie. Did she think no one would notice? Did she mean to say George Bush? Did she think in that moment that Biden was president in 1990?

She doesn't care as "we" set the precedent that there is no accountability towards the GOP for their lies. She gets the sound bite that's retweeted and replayed and the morons on the right eat it up. Mission accomplished.

• Hook 'Em 1