Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Really surprised that Rep. Tackleberry is against any war, thought for sure she’d be foaming st the mouth to get in on the action over there. 

She is. She would love the opportunity to kill American allies. Just like she’s desperately hoping to have the chance to kill her fellow Americans.
Shit, I gotta tell ya, I hope that she succeeds with her new civil war. One of the great joys in my life will be seeing the denizens of redneckistan’s shocked faces when they realize there are a shitload of people who will 1) resist them, 2) own plenty of firearms, and 3) aren’t toy soldiers like they are, it actually know how to use them. I mean, we’ll get to see their shocked faces for a moment, as the bullets are doing their job.
Take up arms against my country - die. It was my rule when we were taking about Al Qaeda, and I sure as shit never repealed it. I’ll support shooting a redneck terrorist exactly as much as I support shooting an islamofascist.
Bring it, you cowardly cuntstain. You don’t have to guts to walk the walk. You’re just noise coming from a fetid three-toed cunt. Do it, or shut up.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Bitch needs to get got. 

I always hesitate to post something like this because I don't want to end up on a list, but these motherfuckers have been running their mouths without repercussions for way too long.  They stir shit up because they can and there is literally no chance it comes back to bite them with the current state of gerrymandering in this country.

I'm not encouraging violence against public officials, I'm just saying it would probably make a few of them think twice about spewing this bullshit.  These chucklefucks aren't like MLK, where they truly believe what they speak and are willing to die for it.  They're just internet trolls obsessed with likes and retweets.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I always hesitate to post something like this because I don't want to end up on a list, but these motherfuckers have been running their mouths without repercussions for way too long.  They stir shit up because they can and there is literally no chance it comes back to bite them with the current state of gerrymandering in this country.

I'm not encouraging violence against public officials, I'm just saying it would probably make a few of them think twice about spewing this bullshit.  These chucklefucks aren't like MLK, where they truly believe what they speak and are willing to die for it.  They're just internet trolls obsessed with likes and retweets.

Imagine if one of the parents of the school shooting survivors she heckled had just savagely beat her ass. She may have crawled back into her hole and never been heard from again. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Imagine if one of the parents of the school shooting survivors she heckled had just savagely beat her ass. She may have crawled back into her hole and never been heard from again. 

While something like that would please me greatly, any act of violence would just elevate her to martyrdom.  The best course of action is for the Republican Party to marginalize her and her role in Congress, like they had half-heartedly attempted to do before.  But they've gone all in with the likes of her and the other dumbass, batshit crazy MAGA's, so that's not going to happen.

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Again, not encouraging it, but I am a bit surprised that we haven't seen one of these parents completely snap and attempt to mow down a gun show or something.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Steve Scalise was shot, and it sure as shit didn't stop him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

While something like that would please me greatly, any act of violence would just elevate her to martyrdom.  The best course of action is for the Republican Party to marginalize her and her role in Congress, like they had half-heartedly attempted to do before.  But they've gone all in with the likes of her and the other dumbass, batshit crazy MAGA's, so that's not going to happen.

Sure, now it would. I'm talking about back when she was so desperate to be "famous" that she was following around Parkland survivors and accusing them of faking the whole thing, and posting it on her social media. She was just a crazy loon nobody before she started getting run with the Alex Jones crowd based on those videos. Like most bullies, if someone would have whipped her ass, she'd have gone looking for some other way to get famous...maybe an OnlyFans for people that like deformed feet or something. 

21 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

This fucking idiot reminds me of my stupid students who have absolutely no number sense and don't even notice that their test answers make no sense.

Not sure how all the logistics would work out in undergoing such a mammoth undertaking of dismantling The United States of America and forming two separate countries in it's place, but I sleep soundly knowing this math whiz will be in charge of the transition. 

6 hours ago, South Austin said:

George Santos needs to recruit her for a new investment scheme.

7 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

They stir shit up because they can and there is literally no chance it comes back to bite them with the current state of gerrymandering in this country.

God, this. You make districts that are semi-competitive and the temperature in the room cools down dramatically.

57 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Not sure how all the logistics would work out in undergoing such a mammoth undertaking of dismantling The United States of America and forming two separate countries in it's place, but I sleep soundly knowing this math whiz will be in charge of the transition. 

No worries. Since she seems concerned about overcrowding, just tell her the GOP can have all the states with <500,000 people.

• Hook 'Em 1

I just can't fathom taking video of oneself working out and posting it on the Internet. Unless you are some sort of fitness "influencer," why would that even cross someone's mind?

And I don't even know what that weird "fish on dry land" chin-up flopping thing was.

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I just can't fathom taking video of oneself working out and posting it on the Internet. Unless you are some sort of fitness "influencer," why would that even cross someone's mind?

And I don't even know what that weird "fish on dry land" chin-up flopping thing was.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Is 10 pushups some sort of high bar for a crossfit queen?

CrossFit gym coaches ain’t going to fuck themselves, and they can’t find you if your not on Twitter.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

First time some of you have seen that CrossFit pull-up routine?

They do that stupid shit at my gym. Luckily, I generally work out in the evening, and all the cross fitting is early morning or at noon-ish.

Shit is dangerous, and stupid. If we're lucky, she'll break her proto-human skull when her hand slips off the bar during a fish flop pull up.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

They do that stupid shit at my gym. Luckily, I generally work out in the evening, and all the cross fitting is early morning or at noon-ish.

Shit is dangerous, and stupid. If we're lucky, she'll break her proto-human skull when her hand slips off the bar during a fish flop pull up.

I know any orthopedic surgeons are smiling at the amount of shock that puts on the shoulder and elbow joints over and over.