Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

I'm oddly fascinated by her "When I was in 11th grade, Joe Biden....." lie. Did she think no one would notice? Did she mean to say George Bush? Did she think in that moment that Biden was president in 1990?

She has blamed Biden for everything else and so often that using his name has become a permanent brain malfunction.

26 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, she thinks she's being clever by pointing to his role in the Senate and blaming him for the bill passage.  She knows her base is too stupid to understand Biden's miniscule affect on the outcome of that piece of legislation, which sailed through the Senate on a voice vote and had a single dissenting vote in the House.

Well that's very stupid and nonsensical so yeah that's probably exactly what she was doing. 

As I approach 50 I am seeing women in my social circle going in this direction. Completely angry at the world and blaming everyone else for being miserable. 
The common theme with them all is that they aren't getting fucked. Some divorced and a few never married and childless.  
Nothing triggers them worse than me bringing around a fertile young lass. 
Biology is a motherfucker. 

Whew this misogyny is stinky.

We’ve got men like Tom Brady and Elon Musk publicly repping “Big Most Divorced Man Energy” but it’s somehow women who have faulty biology and lose their minds over “fertile young lasses”???

Whew.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Fuck’s sake.

Maybe it's not a puff piece, but you know they had to have handled her with someone resembling kid gloves, or that coward would have walked the fuck out. Great job, guys.

42 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Fuck’s sake.

I'm guessing that video will play 24/7 in October of 2024 when the Dems make sure everyone knows who the Republicans are going to make the real speaker instead of just the shadow speaker.

7 hours ago, Underdog said:

Gump going to NYC, hope she forgets that they shot down the last ape that climbed the empire state building. 

I could absolutely see her trying to put herself between him and anybody else.  She will be right there by his side.

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

We’ve got men like Tom Brady and Elon Musk publicly repping “Big Most Divorced Man Energy”

For "Big Most Divorced Man Energy" we have:

1. Elon Musk
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .
  11. .
  12. .
  13. .
  14. .
  15. .
  16. .
  17. .
  18. .
  19. .
  20. Tom Brady and everybody else.

Brady doesn't deserve to be lumped in that category.  Musk is constantly crying out for attention and for people to like him in a way that I've never seen before.  He puts even Trump to shame.

For "Big Most Divorced Man Energy" we have:
  1. Elon Musk
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .
  11. .
  12. .
  13. .
  14. .
  15. .
  16. .
  17. .
  18. .
  19. .
  20. Tom Brady and everybody else.
Brady doesn't deserve to be lumped in that category.  Musk is constantly crying out for attention and for people to like him in a way that I've never seen before.  He puts even Trump to shame.

Brady deserves it for this Insta post alone.

63252583bef0ad9e7ee02283a9f159b9.jpg
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Brady deserves it for this Insta post alone.

That's veering into "I'm a middle-aged man and having doubts about myself".  And frankly, if I looked that good at 45, those are the kinds of photos I'd be posting. 

Elon is firmly in the "most divorced man ever" category.

Brady has Super Bowl rings and all kinds of trophies and what not that he can look at and say "I did this".

Elon has this:

V_CadlRaczsVVylS?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

That's veering into "I'm a middle-aged man and having doubts about myself".  And frankly, if I looked that good at 45, those are the kinds of photos I'd be posting. 

Elon is firmly in the "most divorced man ever" category.

Brady has Super Bowl rings and all kinds of trophies and what not that he can look at and say "I did this".

Elon has this:

V_CadlRaczsVVylS?format=jpg&name=large

Your meme game is strong.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I want front row seats for MTG and NYPD

Fsqo9ypWIAEzzSY?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to see a lot of MAGA hat-wearing folks see how bold they are in NYC.

I would love to register just to see what other, similar events that eventbrite would recommend in my area based on signing up for this one.  

also, my favorite quote of hers on 60 minutes was "death ceilings are killing our seniors" (referring to debt obviously, but made me laugh because I pictured Spaceballs when Darth Helmet hits his giant helmet on the ceiling of the death star.  

9 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Ain't seeing much praise for Leslie Stahl or 60 minutes.

This is the closest I have seen to someone saying Leslie did ok.

That is not the way you use “sunlight/daylight is the best disinfectant.” That phrase means that revealing the inner workings and truth about an organization is the best way to combat corrupt and unethical practices. 

It does not mean “invite the craziest racist to talk on primetime TV.” 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, dieucla98 said:

He's had guests. Snowden, for example.

I should’ve said he doesn’t do interviews. He has guests to read parts and do comedy bits. But he hasn’t done interviews in years. That’s intentional. They tried doing them early on but decided they didn’t work and stopped doing them. The Snowden interview was in the second season back in 2015.

Hard to believe they’re already in their 10th season.

BC3476F0-17AA-46FD-8514-BD7DC280CCFA.thumb.png.7ee4afe47178edf4e796b08414bea4f6.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

I didn't see this one, but Stahl was pretty tough in challenging a lot of Trump's bullshit when she interviewed him back in 2020, at least before he walked out and cut the interview short.  Wonder why she wore kid gloves for this psycho.

She's 81, she's lost her fastball.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

I love that he chose the term "Rabble-Rouser" because the last time anybody used that term on TV, it was an era where people like Greene used another term on TV for people that look like Mayor Adams  

HEY YOU THREE-TOED CONFEDERATED CUNT, Duane Eddy called and you're a fucking: 

Edited by YGIFS