Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

50 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Honey, you dressed like a hooker to go to the State of the Union.

Why good sir, that is an insult! An insult to hookers everywhere! How dare you besmirch the good names of women just trying to make a buck by comparing them to Three Toed Monty over there! 

• Hook 'Em 3

40 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Why good sir, that is an insult! An insult to hookers everywhere! How dare you besmirch the good names of women just trying to make a buck by comparing them to Three Toed Monty over there! 

And what about the insult to the poor snow monkeys?  Someone please get the SPCA on board against this wacko bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

texans wishing texas was more like florida.  yikes.

any of you are welcome to move your families out west to stay in my guest house.

now all i need is a new pad with a big ass guest house.

You may have missed out on this one..

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/mark-wahlberg-profit-beverly-hills-mansion-975522-20230221

23 hours ago, bolverk said:

Who are our resident Libertarians? Are they down with this too?

dehydrated urine yellow seems like a good color for them

23 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The Libertarian Party in NH has been off the meds for a while. 

JFC. just wow. it's not often I am surprised by something on the internet, but today is that day (even it's "parody" or meant to be a joke, that's still a fucked up thing to say).

33 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

dehydrated urine yellow seems like a good color for them

JFC. just wow. it's not often I am surprised by something on the internet, but today is that day (even it's "parody" or meant to be a joke, that's still a fucked up thing to say).

Yeah but they're libertarians. They're a national joke. So of course they adopt the edge lord persona. You know, for the lolz. 

15 hours ago, Satchel said:

It’s hard to wrap your brain around Texas having a link on a board where this kind of thinking is mainstream:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/mtg-trending-with-her-nationaldivorce-tweet/106974427/

oh dear lord there's this thread

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/is-mtg-sexy/106985409/

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’m actually kind of in favor of establishing a separate place where MTG can be Secretary of State and everyone can eat horse medicine and do Crossfits and whatever else. 

Florida, inland Georgia,  S.C., Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Southern Ohio, West Virginia sounds right. I’d even gift them Texas behind the Pine Curtain and the hilly parts of NC and Virginia.  Maybe on the condition that Atlanta and New Orleans are free zones. 

I am generally with you, but I propose South of I -10 and West of the Mississippi River (stopping before Lake Charles) as the free zone.   Far too much good Cajun cuisine to write off.

9 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’m actually kind of in favor of establishing a separate place where MTG can be Secretary of State and everyone can eat horse medicine and do Crossfits and whatever else. 

Florida, inland Georgia,  S.C., Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Southern Ohio, West Virginia sounds right. I’d even gift them Texas behind the Pine Curtain and the hilly parts of NC and Virginia.  Maybe on the condition that Atlanta and New Orleans are free zones. 

Maybe we just gotta get Bugs a bigger saw.

spacer.png

New Stonekettle essay in the station.

“I'll spare you the Neville Chamberlain analogy and simply point out the staggering irony of presidential candidates, who themselves continue to engage in open insurrection, cheering on a reborn Russian Empire while at the same time suggesting the literal dismantling of the United States. 

And not only do Republicans see this as a legitimate political position, they consider it patriotism.

We live in dangerous times.”

https://www.stonekettle.com/2023/02/piss-and-vinegar.html?m=1

Yeah, this is the right thread for this link.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

She's so fucking simple.  

Lost in all the rhetoric is the fact that she's really only saying she wants to go back (way back) to a bare bones federal government.  It's not a "divorce" at all, but more of an open marriage (admittedly a concept she knows a lot more about than me).  Red and blue states will still share a house to shelter and protect them, they'll just get rid of the joint bank accounts and vow not to meddle in each other's personal affairs.  

There's actually a way to articulate that sentiment that doesn't set the internet on fire, but when the real goal is attention, what's the point in that?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

She's so fucking simple.  

Lost in all the rhetoric is the fact that she's really only saying she wants to go back (way back) to a bare bones federal government.  It's not a "divorce" at all, but more of an open marriage (admittedly a concept she knows a lot more about than me).  Red and blue states will still share a house to shelter and protect them, they'll just get rid of the joint bank accounts and vow not to meddle in each other's personal affairs.  

There's actually a way to articulate that sentiment that doesn't set the internet on fire, but when the real goal is attention, what's the point in that?

So we'd be The States of America? Go TSA! Dumb

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

41 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I challenge anyone to find something dumber on the internet, from using “alleviate” improperly to the gibberish at the end. 

The whole thing is amazing:

We would immediately alleviate the need for departments like the Department of Education. States would have full control of their public education. Education would look different all over the country. In red states, there would be varying degrees of more traditional public education, charter schools, homeschooling, technical training, and college and universities. Red states would likely ban all gender lies and confusing theories, Drag Queen story times, and LGBTQ indoctrinating teachers, and China’s money and influence in our education while blue states could have government controlled gender transition schools.

Red state schools would bring back prayer in school and require every student to stand for the national anthem and pledge of allegiance while blue states would likely eliminate the anthem and pledge all together and replace them with anthems and pledges to identity ideologies like the Trans flag and BLM. Perhaps some blue states would even likely have government funded Antifa communists training schools. I mean elected Democrats already support Antifa, so why not.

This dumb fucking idiot doesn't realize there is already prayer in school - my kids get a moment of silence to pray or plan Minecraft to Pokemon shit every morning.  If her kids aren't praying, it's not because they don't have the chance.

But yeah, let's get that religion in there.  Hell, Texas's largest religion is Catholicism.  Let's see how that goes.

Holy shit, that's one helluva fever dream she is having

Good luck drinking water out of the tap/

Red states would throw out all Environmental Social Governance regulations and requirements on corporations and businesses. Companies would no longer have to meet ESG scoring measures on anything from hiring to work culture to products. In red states companies could hire based on work related qualifications not identity and return their focus on their customers, once again going back to real customer service and treating the customer like the king.

Blue states would likely enforce ESG and require identity to mandate everything perhaps even what customers are allowed to consume based on their identity. We already saw Democrats give life saving monoclonal antibodies to people of color before white people during covid.

So COVID was a thing?  And those life-saving monoclonal antibodies the Qanon nuts were afraid worked?

Imagine if America decided to just go ahead and have a national divorce. Hollywood elites and celebrities and all the brainwashed leftists women who watch the nasty women on the View, men who identify as women, and Democrat voters who suffer from the lifelong debilitating disease Trump Derangement Syndrome they caught from CNN wouldn’t have to see much less tolerate deplorables anymore.

They could live in their safe space blue states, own nothing, let their government decide and control everything, and most importantly protect their fragile minds from being shocked and insulted by those of us on the right who believe in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Then Americans could choose which way, left or right, provides them with the best quality of life, and we don’t have to argue with one another anymore. I am starting to feel like it’s the right thing to do for everyone.

So a person who talks about small government wants tens of millions of Americans to just up and move because they disagree politically with somebody.

What a fucking snowflake.

Also, she's either on something, or she's making a play for McCarthy's seat, and is trying to pull in the Gaetz/Boebert crowd.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

"It was the final game of the 2004 NCAA Division I FBS football season for each team and resulted in a 38–7 Tennessee victory."

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She’s a psychopath…and the literal standard bearer for the GQP. It’s a party of fucking psychopaths.

My theory, it’s hit her that’s she’s not good looking enough to be trump’s vp……….soooooo she’s going extreme right 

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

My theory, it’s hit her that’s she’s not good looking enough to be trump’s vp……….soooooo she’s going extreme right 

This is very possible and a very good scenario.  That has to scare the shit out of her, as she watches Georgia turn blue, and realizes on some level, even if not consciously, that she can only hang on to his coattails for so long.

She's got a panic attack going on over twitter with this stuff.