Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Do you think, as a kid in 4th grade, when they asked her to count to 20, she used her fingers, then took off her shoes and socks, and continued to 16 and then was like, "Uh.....I don't know what comes after 16."  

And then Matt Gaetz chimed walked in the room and said, "Me neither!  Wanna run for Congress together!"  And that was the start of a beautiful friendship?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Lol

Now she’s a lawyer; and I can’t speak to the statute she quoted (since IANAL.)

I do understand the first Amendment, which does not apply to private individuals, businesses, or the media. I get she’s a demagogue, but what’s “US Law 10101?” Binary code for wingnut rights?

Edited by Willfully Horn
Puncted
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

Lol

Now she’s a lawyer; and I can’t speak to the statute she quoted (since IANAL.)

I do understand the first Amendment, which does not apply to private individuals, businesses, or the media. I get she’s a demagogue, but what’s “US Law 10101?” Binary code for wingnut rights?

Grotesquely, that is the opening section of the Voting Rights Act.

The key thing is that posting or taking down content has exactly zero to do with voting as defined by the VRA.

When used in the subsection, the word “vote” includes all action necessary to make a vote effective including, but not limited to, registration or other action required by State law prerequisite to voting, casting a ballot, and having such ballot counted and included in the appropriate totals of votes cast with respect to candidates for public office and propositions for which votes are received in an election;

So, that's some pure contract trust/sovereign citizen lawyering right there.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Rage+1 2

"Greene reportedly complained that she had to wait her turn to speak, and then unleashed on the military officials presenting at the briefing."

Imagine having to sit there and take shit from this imbecile. Oh and I saw this video of her with the stupid balloon. Reminded me of something.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

"Greene reportedly complained that she had to wait her turn to speak, and then unleashed on the military officials presenting at the briefing."

Imagine having to sit there and take shit from this imbecile. Oh and I saw this video of her with the stupid balloon. Reminded me of something.

Marjorie was walking the dog?

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

image.jpeg.f63e1ccb00987913e712136572913cd0.jpeg

I coulda been born just plain White Trash, but Fancy was my name! 

Its weird that the people that love this song, which is about child sex-trafficking and child prostitution, are the same people who are constantly talking about child sex-trafficking and child prostitution.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Heh. I thought about that when I posted. Great song. And while not a Dead song, theirs was the first version I ever heard.

But no, I was talking about the dog walker in the second security video. Compared to the MTG balloon video, their gait was closer to hers than the bomber’s.

9ADCF11D-5EC6-45E6-BB3C-3C85137898F0.thumb.jpeg.dcd6e3afbeeb79621669c36c269d5729.jpeg

I’m not sure where people get the idea that MTG was the person placing the bombs. She’s too stupid to make a bomb and too stupid to be trusted by anyone else to plant them. I wouldn’t trust her to feed my fish.

30 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m not sure where people get the idea that MTG was the person placing the bombs. She’s too stupid to make a bomb and too stupid to be trusted by anyone else to plant them. I wouldn’t trust her to feed my fish.

You know how you hear about people getting blown up by their own bombs or meth labs or whatever?  That's her.

31 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

You know how you hear about people getting blown up by their own bombs or meth labs or whatever?  That's her.

If she’d blown herself up with a bomb then yes, that would convince me it was her. Nothing about the videos suggests to me that it’s her and it doesn’t sound like something she’d conceive herself or that anyone else would put her up to. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If she’d blown herself up with a bomb then yes, that would convince me it was her. Nothing about the videos suggests to me that it’s her and it doesn’t sound like something she’d conceive herself or that anyone else would put her up to. 

armadillo.jpg.814ec11c5eb9ea3bbb2ac73748780db1.jpg

These footprints aren't enough for you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I think it is clearly a woman. And she would be dumb enough and traitorous enough to do it. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think it is clearly a woman. And she would be dumb enough and traitorous enough to do it. 

She’s traitorous enough to tweet about it. She’s too stupid to actually do it. She’d pose for a picture pretending to do it if someone else made the necessary props. I doubt whether she could pick out the parts to make a fake pipe bomb at the hardware store. 

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She’s traitorous enough to tweet about it. She’s too stupid to actually do it. She’d pose for a picture pretending to do it if someone else made the necessary props. I doubt whether she could pick out the parts to make a fake pipe bomb at the hardware store. 

Oh I don’t think she made them. There were multiple operatives involved.  Team, er, party effort.