--> Jump to content

Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!


Pancho

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

She will play the victim after today to record fundraising. This is not perfect for her but she can easily use this whole day to her advantage. 

I will be shocked if she pockets her fundraising bounty if she's prevented from running again.  Shocked, I tell you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what a lying cunt. i dunno how civil cases work but i hope that lawyer has all her tweets and video of her saying the opposite so they can hit her with perjury charges.

and i mean HOW DID SHE VOTE THAT DAY?? that's pretty accessible proof right there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

She will play the victim after today to record fundraising. This is not perfect for her but she can easily use this whole day to her advantage. 

hopefully she's off the ballot and out of the collective conscience after today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there really a thought that she’s off? No way they will overreach on this. I figured the judge will ultimately slap her hand and let the voters decide. If not, then Rs will use the courts to get rid of a lot of Ds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

 

Plausible deniability.  "Your Honor, he question asked me if that was my wish from election night until January 6th.  There was one brief moment, sometime in April I recall -- I was drunk off wine coolers at the time -- when I didn't have that wish."

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Plausible deniability.  "Your Honor, he question asked me if that was my wish from election night until January 6th.  There was one brief moment, sometime in April I recall -- I was drunk off wine coolers at the time -- when I didn't have that wish."

You have to be pretty drunk to think April falls between November and January.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She'll be thrown off the ballot, she will appeal, it will go all the way to SCOTUS,  where she will not only win, but will leave with campaign donations from Thomas and Kavanaugh, and Coney Barrett

  • Rage+1 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

Infuriating. 

If you’re gonna go down this badly, at least ask her under oath who rightfully won the election. 

She sounds just like Saint Ronnie.  Of course, he had Alzheimer's to blame. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, The Dog said:

one of y'all lawyers weigh in on this take:

 

This is generally right, but doesn't really apply here. IIRC, 3names' story on this was that her staff also used the account and she can't remember whether she gave the like. I don't think there's any way to prove that's false, so it's only going to establish that she can't reliably speak to her fb account usage. There's not going to be damaging testimony about that that she can't deny. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

This is generally right, but doesn't really apply here. IIRC, 3names' story on this was that her staff also used the account and she can't remember whether she gave the like. I don't think there's any way to prove that's false, so it's only going to establish that she can't reliably speak to her fb account usage. There's not going to be damaging testimony about that that she can't deny. 

You can probably use the "my staff said that" once or twice.  Her problem is there are many, many damning comments.  She can't pretend she didn't know what was coming from her social media.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, kevwun said:

You can probably use the "my staff said that" once or twice.  Her problem is there are many, many damning comments.  She can't pretend she didn't know what was coming from her social media.

She did just that over and over to anything remotely incriminating all day. She didn't  know anything about anything.

Her memory has mysteriously gotten a lot better now that the defense is presenting. A few hours ago, she didn't remember anything about Twitter. Now she remembers very specific exonerating stuff. Described in detail how they made an "exonerating" video. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Again, how can literally one single person support this absolute ignorant waste of skin? Look at this testimony, look at her complete lack of knowledge of basic shit like the Declaration of Independence, look at her constantly lie and evade. Jesus Christ the tribalism is just mind melting to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Again, how can literally one single person support this absolute ignorant waste of skin? Look at this testimony, look at her complete lack of knowledge of basic shit like the Declaration of Independence, look at her constantly lie and evade. Jesus Christ the tribalism is just mind melting to me. 

We're living in a simulation. Testicle tanning was the giveaway. They overreached with the absurdity.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:


“Marjorie.” That’s the word you’re looking for.

Well that's shorter than Stupidcallowdipshitliaralzheimercromagnon.

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:


“Marjorie.” That’s the word you’re looking for.

Marge Simpson is an American treasure, how dare you besmirch that name by comparing her to this maniac in any way.

  • Drool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

This is generally right, but doesn't really apply here. IIRC, 3names' story on this was that her staff also used the account and she can't remember whether she gave the like. I don't think there's any way to prove that's false, so it's only going to establish that she can't reliably speak to her fb account usage. There's not going to be damaging testimony about that that she can't deny. 

Still, though, and more importantly than the "pro-tip." I don't know is a credibility shredder, particularly as the questions become more incriminating and the likelihood of not knowing increases.

Juries are excellent at sniffing that out, as are most judges.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Is there a word worse than cunt? There needs to be to describe this person.

I bet her children wishes she’d leave Congress and go back to cheating on their dad.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Still, though, and more importantly than the "pro-tip." I don't know is a credibility shredder, particularly as the questions become more incriminating and the likelihood of not knowing increases.

Juries are excellent at sniffing that out, as are most judges.

I was thinking if I was an impartial juror I wouldn't ding someone - who was sharing an account with several other people - much for not remembering if they liked one particular post. But after thinking about it, the post was so beyond the pale that anyone who liked that shit would remember it, and any decent person would know that they wouldn't like such a thing. So yeah, not a good look for 3names.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I bet her children wishes she’d leave Congress and go back to cheating on their dad.

I didn't even know she had kids. God damnit that makes me incredibly sad. No lulz, dead serious.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Is there a word worse than cunt? There needs to be to describe this person.

I imagine if you called her a "librul" she'd melt into a puddle like the wicked witch (of west Georgia) she is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

I didn't even know she had kids. God damnit that makes me incredibly sad. No lulz, dead serious.

Same here. It scarcely seems possible. I can't imagine what being raised by that cunt would do to a person. Actually, maybe not that much since they have half her genes, and I'd wager their dad is an epic dumbass as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't imagine impregnating her.  I'm serious.  I'm no great catch, and in my dating years I didn't exactly outkick my coverage with every girl (but did with a few, thank god), but she's twice as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.  It's a non-starter.  Just a disgusting person.

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't imagine impregnating her.  I'm serious.  I'm no great catch, and in my dating years I didn't exactly outkick my coverage with every girl (but did with a few, thank god), but she's twice as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.  It's a non-starter.  Just a disgusting person.

Afterwards I’d be like Woody in Kingpin hugging the toilet.
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:


“Marjorie.” That’s the word you’re looking for.

And, you can always start adding adjectives.  Flapping.  Gaping.  Suppurating, or oozing if you want to be crude.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I didn't even know she had kids. God damnit that makes me incredibly sad. No lulz, dead serious.

 

21 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Same here. It scarcely seems possible. I can't imagine what being raised by that cunt would do to a person. Actually, maybe not that much since they have half her genes, and I'd wager their dad is an epic dumbass as well. 

Had no idea either. Here's the family photo on her .gov website.

greene-family.jpg?h=3dbd9eac&itok=TJMTM7

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...