UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

3 minutes ago, Parliament said:

How specific of a question are they allowed to ask him?  "Describe the look of these biological organisms."  "Were any alive when you found them?" "In what ways did they harm our people?"

Stuff like that.

"wat dat ass do?"

• Haha 3

I think this was more of a hearing to establish under oath that governmental and non governmental organizations have these things, etc. and are working secretly on them without congressional oversight.

There was lots of talk of classification and passing legislation to overhaul out classification system with regards to UAP's. Also establishing procedures for reporting and investigating them.

42 minutes ago, ztejas said:

At this point it's either a psy-op or it's real. If you think a former intelligence official testifying in a congressional hearing under oath is just him fucking with people trying to perpetuate a hoax you're being rather obtuse. 

So I haven't followed this super closely, but am I correct that 100% of his testimony is hearsay? In other words, he is relating what others have told him but has not personally seen the ships or aliens? If so, then it really doesn't matter how credible *he* is. He could 100% believe the things he has been told, but those things may still be untrue because the person he talked to was confused, crazy, combining elements of truth with speculation or exaggeration, etc.

---

Edit here: Also, keep in mind that it's been ~80 years since the world superpowers had the opportunity and incentive to put their most top-secret tech on display for the world to see. We don't know what's locked up in research labs. It's entirely possible that this guy talked to someone who knew we had recovered wild and unexplained technology but drew an incorrect conclusion that the tech was extraterrestrial.

---

It sounds like they have the wrong guy testifying. Give us the names of the people you talked to, who claim to have first-hand knowledge, and let's get them under oath.

Edited by Mikey4
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

He could 100% believe the things he has been told, but those things may still be untrue because the person he talked to was confused, crazy, combining elements of truth with speculation or exaggeration, etc.

That's why I'm saying he could be a pawn as part of a misdirection or psy op.

The thing is - the stuff he is disclosing/reporting has long been suspected (since Roswell basically) and he is far from the only person with a credible background to hint at them or openly disclose what they know. And it isn't just people spinning yarns - there are plenty of government documents alluding to or describing similar phenomena.

What's a bigger deal now is the format (a congressional hearing) and the increased participation from lawmakers on both sides of the aisle. 

The guy whose voice is heard on the "tic-tac" video that the pentagon released awhile back was also present at today's hearing. He's a former commander in the US Navy. 

These guys don't really have any motivation to lie in a setting like this about what they experienced or what they know or what was shared with them. Again - unless they are simply being used as tools to distract or misdirect the American public. But - there are also countless eyewitness reports and photos and videos of similar phenomena from citizens outside the government. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 1

I for one don't think our national security is furthered by having Congress know everything about our top secret stuff... Yes, yes, they are our constitutional representatives in government charged with oversight... But they are political creatures who would torpedo America's national security interests in a heartbeat if it meant helping them get re-elected... imho.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

35 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

So I haven't followed this super closely, but am I correct that 100% of his testimony is hearsay? In other words, he is relating what others have told him but has not personally seen the ships or aliens? If so, then it really doesn't matter how credible *he* is. He could 100% believe the things he has been told, but those things may still be untrue because the person he talked to was confused, crazy, combining elements of truth with speculation or exaggeration, etc.

---

Edit here: Also, keep in mind that it's been ~80 years since the world superpowers had the opportunity and incentive to put their most top-secret tech on display for the world to see. We don't know what's locked up in research labs. It's entirely possible that this guy talked to someone who knew we had recovered wild and unexplained technology but drew an incorrect conclusion that the tech was extraterrestrial.

---

It sounds like they have the wrong guy testifying. Give us the names of the people you talked to, who claim to have first-hand knowledge, and let's get them under oath.

He said he has seen the ship but not the beings.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, ChickenNuggets said:

I for one don't think our national security is furthered by having Congress know everything about our top secret stuff... Yes, yes, they are our constitutional representatives in government charged with oversight... But they are political creatures who would torpedo America's national security interests in a heartbeat if it meant helping them get re-elected... imho.

This is 100% true. The problem is, our Constitution sets up 3 branches of government, and everyone working for the federal government is ultimately accountable to (falls under) at least one branch. The Constitution doesn't allow for some shadow agency that doesn't report to Congress or the President.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

He said he has seen the ship but not the beings.

That should be equally easy to track down. "Where did you see the ship?" And then send people out to investigate.

Edited by Mikey4

We had Brits working on the atomic bomb with us (and Russians stealing the info). If the US has recovered craft at even a shadow gov level I'm sure that at least some other nations in some capacity are aware of it. 

There were provisions in US/USSR nuclear treaties/agreements about how to handle and disclose potential UFO contact.

Off the top of my head there were (reported) crashes in Canadian waters and Brazil that the US (reportedly) got involved with. 

I'm not sure how it's a national security threat to disclose "yes - we have recovered craft of non-terrestrial origin" without disclosing further details. It's not like the deep state Russians are going to be like "WHAT - no way! Launch the missiles!"

Let's keep in mind a lot of this goes back 75 years.

7 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

That should be equally easy to track down. "Where did you see the ship?" And then send people out to investigate.

I mean... this is the type of stuff that threatens national security. 

Edited by ztejas

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

How specific of a question are they allowed to ask him?  "Describe the look of these biological organisms."  "Were any alive when you found them?" "In what ways did they harm our people?"

Stuff like that.

Were they good kissers?  Was there lots of tongue or tongues used?   You know... important stuff.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ztejas said:

We had Brits working on the atomic bomb with us (and Russians stealing the info). If the US has recovered craft at even a shadow gov level I'm sure that at least some other nations in some capacity are aware of it. 

There were provisions in US/USSR nuclear treaties/agreements about how to handle and disclose potential UFO contact.

Off the top of my head there were (reported) crashes in Canadian waters and Brazil that the US (reportedly) got involved with. 

I'm not sure how it's a national security threat to disclose "yes - we have recovered craft of non-terrestrial origin" without disclosing further details. It's not like the deep state Russians are going to be like "WHAT - no way! Launch the missiles!"

Let's keep in mind a lot of this goes back 75 years.

I mean... this is the type of stuff that threatens national security. 

I thought that Russia didn't so much as steal the atomic bomb as some of our scientists handed them the info.

11 minutes ago, HouTex said:

I’ve always thought it odd that these beings from another world have the technology to get here and when they get here they . . .  crash!  Or did we shoot them down?  If so, they have shitty defenses.  

IF these things are extraterrestrial, I'm betting they've been on this planet for thousands of years and are relics of a probe from long, long ago, far, far, away.... and them buzzing around in the skies and oceans are just part of their programming... Perhaps the only intelligence they have onboard is artificial.

• Like 1

you know, i've always wondered if roswell wasn't some fucked up russian experiment gone bad. i mean, we have chinese spy ballons in 2023, right? why not russian spy balloins in the 50s? and maybe the "non human biologics" were just crash landed human bodies. could be little people or whatever the russians decided to put into their spy balloons like we used to put monkeys into space. makes sense with the jet stream to release some people up, because you're evil communist russia, to see if they can go around the globe on the prevailing winds. something goes wrong, they crash in a new mexican desert. there's some weird russian tech on there, and the bodies are twisted and mangled and not usaaf type humans, so they are spirited away for processing or whatever. rumors spread, and it's aliens, when it's really russians, and maybe it's better to let the story twist in the nonsensical wind for awhile than worry everyone that our nuclear cold war enemy could easy drop a nuke on us from a weather balloon without detection. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

The real question is who are they helping? Do they American Fuck Yea or are they rooting for and helping out the Russians/Chinese/NORKs/Iranians/Israelis?

I don't believe alien space crafts "accidentally" crash on Earth. They have technology which warps time and space, easily travel millions of light years to reach us, and then their space craft "malfunctions and crashes" on Earth? Shit is planted and they are guiding us along our way, which leads me to my first questions.

• Drool 1

5 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

The real question is who are they helping? Do they American Fuck Yea or are they rooting for and helping out the Russians/Chinese/NORKs/Iranians/Israelis?

I don't believe alien space crafts "accidentally" crash on Earth. They have technology which warps time and space, easily travel millions of light years to reach us, and then their space craft "malfunctions and crashes" on Earth? Shit is planted and they are guiding us along our way, which leads me to my first questions.

who says they just got here... I bet they are ancient probes that are just doing what they were programmed to do once they got here... (if they are from outta space).

1 minute ago, ChickenNuggets said:

I just think natural evolution and exploration involves the use of AI rather than biologics to go star trekking... 

In Brazil, they use to have tour buses which took tourists through the favelas to see how the poor lived, that is until the poor started shooting at the tour buses. We have safari tours through Africa to see the wild, uncivilzed animals.

What if we are the poor, uncivilized, technologically challenged idiots of this sector whom the aliens what to visit?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

In Brazil, they use to have tour buses which took tourists through the favelas to see how the poor lived, that is until the poor started shooting at the tour buses. We have safari tours through Africa to see the wild, uncivilzed animals.

What if we are the poor, uncivilized, technologically challenged idiots of this sector whom the aliens what to visit?

Yeah - that's actually a very popular theory. We're animals in the zoo that is Earth. 

There does seem to be interest or at least a correlation with sightings/phenomena around nuclear facilities - and that once we set the bomb off it was a sort of "flare" to ETs. 

Good write up from TIME here.

https://time.com/6298287/congress-ufo-hearing/

Witness Tells Congress 'Nonhuman Biologics' Were Found at Alleged UFO Crash Sites

Aformer intelligence official claimed the U.S. government has been covering up a longstanding defense program that collects and reverse engineers unidentified flying objects (UFOs), and has found "nonhuman biologics" at alleged UFO crash sites.

The highly anticipated testimony from David Grusch, a former member of a U.S. Air Force panel on unidentified anomalous phenomena—also known as unidentified aerial phenomena—(UAP), was part of an effort by Congress to pressure intelligence agencies for more transparency into the existence of UFOs, a subject of heightened scrutiny following an increase in reported sightings by military personnel and pilots in recent years. Although extraterrestrial life has long been shrouded in stigma, confusion, and secrecy, lawmakers on both sides of the political spectrum have been rallying around the push for more research on the topic as a national security matter.

“UAPs, whatever they may be, may pose a serious threat to our military and our civilian aircraft, and that must be understood,” Democratic Rep. Robert Garcia of California said. “We should encourage more reporting, not less on UAPs. The more we understand, the safer we will be.”

Testifying under oath at a House subcommittee hearing on Wednesday, Grusch told lawmakers he believes the U.S. government is in possession of UAPs based on his interviews with 40 witnesses over four years, claiming that he was informed of "a multi-decade UAP crash retrieval and reverse-engineering program" during the course of his work examining classified programs. He said he was denied access to those programs when he requested it, and accused the military of misappropriating funds to shield these operations from congressional oversight.

The Pentagon has denied Grusch’s claims about a UAP crash-retrieval and reverse-engineering program.

Grusch added that he knows of “multiple colleagues” who were physically injured by UAP activity and by people within the U.S. government, but declined to share more details. He also said that “nonhuman biologics” were found at alleged UAP crash sites when asked about the pilots of the craft.

No government officials testified at Wednesday’s hearing, though Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s office focusing on UAPs, told a Senate subcommittee in April that the U.S. government was tracking 650 potential cases of unidentified aerial phenomena, playing video from two of the episodes. During that public testimony, Kirkpatrick emphasized there was no evidence of extraterrestrial life and that his office found “no credible evidence” of objects that defy the known laws of physics.

The House Oversight subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs heard additional witness testimony Wednesday from former U.S. Navy fighter pilots Ryan Graves and retired Commander David Fravor, who both claimed they had encountered aircraft of a nonhuman origin. “These sightings are not rare or isolated,” said Graves, who served in the Navy for over a decade. “Military aircrews and commercial pilots, trained observers whose lives depend on accurate identification, are frequently witnessing these phenomena.”

Graves told lawmakers that his aircrew encountered UAP during a training exercise off the coast of Virginia Beach, Va, when their lead jet came within 50 feet of what he described as a “dark gray or black cube inside of a clear sphere.” He estimated it to be five to 15 feet in diameter, motionless against the wind, fixed directly at the entry point. The mission was immediately terminated, and his squadron submitted a safety report that he claims received no official acknowledgement of the incident.

While the hearing marked a significant moment in shining light on unexplained objects in the sky, it was short on providing answers. National Security Council Coordinator John Kirby admitted last week that UFOs have been causing problems for the U.S. Air Force, particularly for pilot training exercises. “When pilots are out trying to do training in the air and they see these things, they’re not sure what they are and it can have an impact on their ability to perfect their skills. So it already had an impact here,” Kirby said at a White House press briefing. “We want to get to the bottom of it. We want to understand it better.”

There’s growing, bipartisan interest on Capitol Hill for reform. Provisions in the Senate’s version of this year’s National Defense Authorization Act would require federal agencies to hand over records related to UAP to a panel with the power to declassify them.

“If UAP are foreign drones, it is an urgent national security problem,” Graves said. “If it is something else, it is an issue for science. In either case, unidentified objects are a concern for flight safety.”

The federal government has recorded 510 UFO sightings since 2004, according to an unclassified report Office of the Director of National Intelligence released in January.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, HouTex said:

I’ve always thought it odd that these beings from another world have the technology to get here and when they get here they . . .  crash!  Or did we shoot them down?  If so, they have shitty defenses.  

We think aliens are exceptional and flawless. But maybe they're just like us only a billion years ahead technologically. The ones that crashed on Earth are teenagers that got drunk and took the family spacester for a joyride.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

---

---

They’re here. Level 1.

I am an idiot but what are we going to do if they are here and doing shit we can't fathom? Our society will wipe itself off the face of the earth on its own. We are talking about shit we can't control while ignoring everything we can. 

Why does any of this matter? Hearings and focus on this instead of things that are very real we ALL SEE everyday. What are we even doing here? They could have sent David Attenborough to make a show out of us. 

Focus on shit that is tangible and going to wipe us out now and then we can talk about the boogieman in the sky/ocean/universe. Just ignore that Rome is on fire. Fun fucking times.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I am an idiot but what are we going to do if they are here and doing shit we can't fathom? Our society will wipe itself off the face of the earth on its own. We are talking about shit we can't control while ignoring everything we can. 

Why does any of this matter? Hearings and focus on this instead of things that are very real we ALL SEE everyday. What are we even doing here? They could have sent David Attenborough to make a show out of us. 

Focus on shit that is tangible and going to wipe us out now and then we can talk about the boogieman in the sky/ocean/universe. Just ignore that Rome is on fire. Fun fucking times.

Well according to the star trek timeline we're supposed to have a major homelessness crisis and riots in 2024 and then a nuclear war for the next 15 someodd years. So at least we got that going for us

Edited by Captainant
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

23 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Because being responsible is boring.   

You think we wouldn’t get involved? Our history says otherwise 

There’s a qualifier here. If we went to Mars and discovered some backward civilization we’d only get involved if they had resources, could be slaves, had gold and treasure, or pussy. Otherwise we’d ignore them or nuke them.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

That's why I think it's not extra-terrestrial.  

There's just no way some Senator or Rep. or staffer wouldn't have leaked the info in a spectacular fashion.

7 hours ago, HouTex said:

Just being picked up on our radars alone would make you wonder.

And once we had nukes and were launching into space, they are going to maintain an extremely low profile.  Not buzzing our military aircraft and ships that could shoot them down, which would then open things up to us discovering that A) there are E.T.s and B) can we find them and kill them before they kill us.

And I'm still going with A.I.s if anything is traveling around out there.  We know the amount of planets that could support life, even if imported is low.  No way they are dealing with the hassles of biological crews.

2 hours ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Just here in America:

• A big chunk of people will want selfies with the aliens, or want to post manifestos on social media
  • Another big chunk of people will be posting memes about it
  • Sci-fi fanatics will be running through the streets screaming at people "SEE WE FUCKING TOLD YOU, BUT YOU LAUGHED AT ALL OF THE BOOKS AND MOVIES WE CONSUMED"
  • Evangelicals will be quietly pondering how to kill the aliens.
  • Aggy will be quietly pondering how to fuck the aliens.
  • Haha 1

Hard to take this post too seriously in this thread, but just to play along, maybe forcing revelations about these programs, if they do in fact exist, could plausibly lead to some technology that would help with some of those other things.