UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

14 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

No cr intended, but if you go back and watch the hearings, there was an impressive amount of bipartisan cooperation. It was as if our government was actually functioning as it should.

It’s pretty sad when the only thing with bipartisan congressional support is the desire to be anally probed by aliens

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

No cr intended, but if you go back and watch the hearings, there was an impressive amount of bipartisan cooperation. It was as if our government was actually functioning as it should.

There was still some dumb bitch that tried to make it about the Chinese spy balloons.

But, yes, this is one thing that seems to defy partisanism. For the time being. 

12 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

So I haven't followed this super closely, but am I correct that 100% of his testimony is hearsay? In other words, he is relating what others have told him but has not personally seen the ships or aliens? If so, then it really doesn't matter how credible *he* is. He could 100% believe the things he has been told, but those things may still be untrue because the person he talked to was confused, crazy, combining elements of truth with speculation or exaggeration, etc.

---

Edit here: Also, keep in mind that it's been ~80 years since the world superpowers had the opportunity and incentive to put their most top-secret tech on display for the world to see. We don't know what's locked up in research labs. It's entirely possible that this guy talked to someone who knew we had recovered wild and unexplained technology but drew an incorrect conclusion that the tech was extraterrestrial.

---

It sounds like they have the wrong guy testifying. Give us the names of the people you talked to, who claim to have first-hand knowledge, and let's get them under oath.

His statements and claims continue to get more baroque and require ever more numbers of people to be in on the conspiracy. Telling Congress in public a bunch of wild information you saw as part of having SAP access but demurring on “where” and citing classification is a neat rhetorical trick but doesn’t hold water. 

Someone needs to come with specifics and locations and preferably something physical otherwise this is just the most recent bombshell that fizzled on alien issues over the last 60 years. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

His statements and claims continue to get more baroque and require ever more numbers of people to be in on the conspiracy. Telling Congress in public a bunch of wild information you saw as part of having SAP access but demurring on “where” and citing classification is a neat rhetorical trick but doesn’t hold water. 

Someone needs to come with specifics and locations and preferably something physical otherwise this is just the most recent bombshell that fizzled on alien issues over the last 60 years. 

Ironically, at this point, people like you are the conspiracy theorists. Let it sink in.

You clearly are uninformed and believe that somehow a massive amount of testimony, photographic and video evidence and government admission (be it willingly or unwillingly) has somehow been stitched together over close to a century to perpetuate the greatest hoax in the history of mankind to mislead persons less omnipotent than folks like you who clearly see through all of this.

Either millions of people across multiple generations from all over the world have managed to craft an unbelievably brilliant misdirection to convince people like you that aliens may exist just to fuck with you...

OR...

Wait for it...

There's actually something extremely significant happening (that's been happening) and you just can't get over yourself enough to admit it. 

Up to you, chief. 

• Haha 3

For anyone wanting to know more about this stuff.

Shows:

NASA's unexplained files

UFOs: Investigating the unknown

*the MUFON one is called Hangar 1

Docs:

The Phenomenon

Moment of Contact

There was also a MUFON files show that I watched a couple years back but I'm having trouble finding it right now. It may have been wiped.

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Eric L Robinson sounds like a dipshit. 

Do some research then get back to us.

Again - people like Eric and you are quickly becoming the conspiracy theorists in this day and age. You are denying readily available evidence and effectively smelling your own farts acting like this isn't an extremely real phenomenon that has been observed across the globe for decades now. 

You can cut your losses whenever you want. Up to you. I'm fairly confident in what's happening and has happened because I've actually examined all of the material. 

We have been visited. They are here. It's real. Open your mind.

Btw @956 Worldwide I have nothing against you as a poster. This shit is difficult to believe. I get it. But if you take the time to look into it I promise it will click for you. 

Edited by ztejas

Let me replace my cunt comment with a relevant one.

This is a huge fucking deal. I'm fine if there are posters that choose to dismiss this but to act like this isn't mega-noteworthy is absurd. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

Alright now let me get 3 hours of sleep and hit my job tomorrow. 

Loving all of the contributions. If I'm coming across as a dick it's because I'm really passionate about this stuff and I'm extremely well researched. 

Let's go win 2023 in the ladies world cup. 

So you don't think that videos of UAP's doing physics defying things where even the Navy admits that they don't know what they are and have no explanation for are credible? Where they have confirmed that other sensors indicated that it really did do those things? There is plenty of evidence out there, but the government has spent so much time gaslighting the public into thinking that it is some sort of crazy thing to believe they are real that the public just dismisses the issue outright when there have been plenty of credible people come out and say "this really is real."

Anyhow, yesterday was just a first step in the process. The ICIG has already reviewed that classified evidence that could not be shared publicly and determined it to be credible and urgent. This includes interviewing other people involved (those with first hand knowledge) and reviewing classified documents that they have access to. The evidence you seek will come out in due time, but the proper process has to be followed. Whether or not you accept it when it does, is up to you.

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Just here in America:

• A big chunk of people will want selfies with the aliens, or want to post manifestos on social media
  • Another big chunk of people will be posting memes about it
  • Sci-fi fanatics will be running through the streets screaming at people "SEE WE FUCKING TOLD YOU, BUT YOU LAUGHED AT ALL OF THE BOOKS AND MOVIES WE CONSUMED"
  • Evangelicals will be quietly pondering how to kill the aliens.
  • Aggy will be quietly pondering how to fuck the aliens.

Independence Day Explosion GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

3 minutes ago, troph said:

so is the testimony before congress confirming we've seen aliens and/or that they are here?

if they are here, wtf are they doing?

non human biologics doesn't mean extra terrestrial biological material. it could mean a fucking potted plant. 

there's some kind of bait and switch going on here but I'm too lazy to figure it out

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

non human biologics doesn't mean extra terrestrial biological material. it could mean a fucking potted plant. 

there's some kind of bait and switch going on here but I'm too lazy to figure it out

lazy here too, I just want the bottom line of what is no longer up for debate based on sworn, credible testimony.

Basically, the only mention of alien tech and bodies was hearsay... no witness actually saw the stuff. Just one of them heard about it from other government employees and he testified that he heard it, not that it exists. You'll get more information from the Joe Rogan podcast than a replay of the hearing.

The non human biologics comment was in reference to recovering pilots, so probably not a potted plant. As far as hearsay goes, his job as an intelligence officer was to collect information about UAV's, assess its reliability, and consolidate it into reports and such. He said he had seen documentation and photographs, but only interviewed people who had seen these things in person. He gave his information, including lists of witnesses to the Inspector General of the intelligence community who conducted their own investigation and deemed it reliable and urgent enough to grant whistleblower protections. I would say that fits a higher standard than simple hearsay.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

Eric L Robinson sounds like a dipshit. 

Do some research then get back to us.

Again - people like Eric and you are quickly becoming the conspiracy theorists in this day and age. You are denying readily available evidence and effectively smelling your own farts acting like this isn't an extremely real phenomenon that has been observed across the globe for decades now. 

You can cut your losses whenever you want. Up to you. I'm fairly confident in what's happening and has happened because I've actually examined all of the material. 

We have been visited. They are here. It's real. Open your mind.

Btw @956 Worldwide I have nothing against you as a poster. This shit is difficult to believe. I get it. But if you take the time to look into it I promise it will click for you. 

You do realize being skeptical of eyewitness accounts doesn't require positing a conspiracy as the only possible alternative, right? 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

The non human biologics comment was in reference to recovering pilots, so probably not a potted plant. As far as hearsay goes, his job as an intelligence officer was to collect information about UAV's, assess its reliability, and consolidate it into reports and such. He said he had seen documentation and photographs, but only interviewed people who had seen these things in person. He gave his information, including lists of witnesses to the Inspector General of the intelligence community who conducted their own investigation and deemed it reliable and urgent enough to grant whistleblower protections. I would say that fits a higher standard than simple hearsay.

...it's advanced hearsay. 🙂

9 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

So you don't think that videos of UAP's doing physics defying things where even the Navy admits that they don't know what they are and have no explanation for are credible? Where they have confirmed that other sensors indicated that it really did do those things? 

And if that stuff is Chinese, Russian, or American tech, it's not hard for somebody high up to tell those concerned to shut up and/or "this is the story you're going with".

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It's going to take a shit-ton of evidence to convince me the government has "been aware of a non-human intelligence on this planet since the 1930s".  Humans really suck at keeping secrets and theres' no fucking way this stays "secret" for 90 fucking years. 

Yep, and we all know of plenty of politicians who would have spilled the beans, plus the people who believe there are aliens, one or more of them would have gotten themselves into a situation in the government where they could get proof.  And when you start getting into large groups of government employees being in on it, well, having been in the military and having worked around and with a lot of government employees, I can tell you that a whole shitload of them would not have kept their mouths shut.

• Like 2

Riddle me this, star children...

If an extra-terrestrial species were masters of physics and could manipulate its laws to bend space-time so as to allow them to traverse distances hundreds or thousands of light years far...

How come they can't approach our level of stealth technology so as to stay out of the Weekly World News?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Goredho said:

If an extra-terrestrial species were masters of physics and could manipulate its laws to bend space-time so as to allow them to traverse distances hundreds or thousands of light years far...

How come they can't approach our level of stealth technology so as to stay out of the Weekly World News?

batboy ratted them out.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

One man's crackpot is another man's prophet.

And therein lies the problem with religion.

EDIT TO ADD: and the child molestation.  That's also the problem.  Apologies for leaving that out before.

Edited by Samson's Wig

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

because they are lovers not fighters.

• Hook 'Em 1

If this was real and the government had a bunch of alien ships the IC wouldn't be allowing this dude or any of their employees to just be going in front of Congress saying this stuff. This has made be believe the odds of it being aliens is virtually zero at this point. 

Only thing that makes sense is this is an effort to cover something up or run interference for something the IC is cooking up. I'm guessing in reference to another country and it happening at the same time as the Russian invasion seems like it might not be coincidence. Something is up but it isn't aliens. It wouldn't happen like this if it was. 

• Hook 'Em 3