Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I clicked on here thinking something must have actually happened. Nope, stupid just broke out all over the last few pages, replete with several people honestly posting admiration of futuretard. I need to go back to the habit of just negging anyone that quotes the dumbfuck.  

still funny to me that I’ve harvested years of bitter resentment from you for simply pointing out that you are short, fat, and uninformed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

still funny to me that I’ve harvested years of bitter resentment from you for simply pointing out that you are short, fat, and uninformed. 

Top 30 Angry At You GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

You're a dick – Reaction Club

Congrats GIF | Gfycat

Supernatural has a gif for that

2 hours ago, Lonestar88 said:

He’s already a high 3-star and committed to Cal. He doesn’t really need to go to all these team camps, but he is anyway, I like that.

Whenever you have a large DT that sprints back to his side of the line after every snap, you have to pay attention. That’s a trait not many large DTs have at his age.

• Hook 'Em 2

Williams looks really good in those clips but his size is definitely not ideal. Also apparently no one has ever mentioned to the OL at that camp that it’s ok to move their feet a little bit.

Doesn’t seem like we have a lot of irons in the fire at DT. I thought the rumor was that Ross isn’t solid? Nothing happening with Bledsoe.

12 hours ago, Getafix said:

Show me a loss. 

Errybody.

image.thumb.png.3581eaaf68e9b841a73332aa0947dd35.png

Wow. This was one item I was concerned about regarding Sark. Would he be able to effectively manage all the little details while still seeing the big picture and communicate that to others. This is a very strong data point. 

Gerry

Spoiler

North Shore 2022 DT Kristopher Ross will be in Austin next weekend. He‘s going with a couple of North Shore teammates that are attending camp, and obviously will be spending time with the Texas staff.

Ross will also be back the weekend of June 18-20 for the previously scheduled visit.

14 hours ago, Getafix said:

Show me a loss. 

Errybody.

image.thumb.png.3581eaaf68e9b841a73332aa0947dd35.png

I am calling Scott Hutson. Played baseball for Arizona State and in the Blue Jays system. Usually when you use the colloquialism "playing ball" you are referring to baseball.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

Nick Harris

Spoiler

Saturday 5:29 PM - Horns247 has been able to confirm this evening that Baton Rouge (La.) Madison Prep Academy four-star defensive lineman Quency Wiggins will take an unofficial visit to Texas next weekend. He will be in Austin June 11-13.

17 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Ok, but when has Stan Drayton ever put all his eggs in one recruit’s basket and then lost that recruit to another school?  I think we’re good here.

We have an RB commit. Gaston was on campus. That Jamaal Charles clone got an offer.

We seem to be in on and going to get visits from quiet a few DL guys.  Not sure if we lead for any of them, but hoping we can maybe get someone like Bryant or Finkley.  Don't think we'll get any Louisiana guys unless something drastic happens or the guy from Florida currently visiting that's getting FSU picks.  Khurtis Perry and Bledsoe seem like wishful thinking.  Would love to get Hero Kanu.

40 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Johnson/Patton/Cheeks seems like a real LB haul possibility.  Good opportunity for Patton to get some BOMC (he's a 4* on ESPN).

That’s a pretty damn good haul for Choate if it comes to fruition 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

That’s a pretty damn good haul for Choate if it comes to fruition 

I agree but 247 has Patton at 95 in TX and Johnson at 65. They seem to like Medlock, Martrell Harris, Ish Harris, Lewis, McKinzie, and Perkins better.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

247 rating for Trevell is a joke.

Patton's HUDL is interesting as well. He does everything for his team. He's the fastest guy on the field but it is 2A. I have no idea what his track times are but he long jumped 20' 10.5". His height ranges from 6-6'2" depending on the source. Did he attend any camps?

Edited by Bevo

17 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Patton's HUDL is interesting as well. He does everything for his team. He's the fastest guy on the field but it is 2A. I have no idea what his track times are but he long jumped 20' 10.5". His height ranges from 6-6'2" depending on the source. Did he attend any camps?

IT said recently he's up to around 220 lbs and looking at the pics from his visit he passes the eyeball test.

His ratings are all over the place.  4* on ESPN, 5.5 on Rivals (lowest 3* rating available), and an 87 on 247, which is about mid-high 3*.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting