Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

I will not bite.  You are an idiot.  I hope a bunch of gay dudes beat the shit out of you when you try to steal their car.  

well this just keeps getting weirder. you’re an odd duck, guy. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

well this just keeps getting weirder. you’re an odd duck, guy. 

Goodnight.   Kiss my ass and fuck you cunt.  You are a worthless troll.  I regret quoting your sorry ass in this thread.  I will never quote your sorry ass again.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

(CJ Vogel) Quick Hitter | Jaylon Guilbeau Visit Plans

Hide contents

Last night at the first Texas camp of the summer, I caught up with current CB commit Jaylon Guilbeau to see how his time in Austin was going and to get an update on future visits.

*** Guilbeau said the visit went really well and he was able to connect with passing game coordinator Terry Joseph on the trip as well.

*** There were whispers that Guilbeau was headed to Fort Worth next week to visit the Horned Frogs, though he hopes to return back to Austin with Fast 7v7 coach Ro Simon Jr.

*** Guilbeau will carry on with his official visit to Texas on the weekend of June 24-26 as scheduled.

*** While Guilbeau is still expected to take some visits elsewhere, it sounds like the trip to Austin paid off very well in favor of the Longhorns and his commitment status.

I see what you did there, Ears to the Streets. 

never mind I thought it was Roach 

Edited by GRHorn

12 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Goodnight.   Kiss my ass and fuck you cunt.  You are a worthless troll.  I regret quoting your sorry ass in this thread.  I will never quote your sorry ass again.  

Normally I would just chalk this reaction up to taking the bait but that wasn’t even close to peak @futureman …you ok bud? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

It never ceases to amaze me when people blow up at futurman. Love it, hate it, or indifferent towards it, his bit is his bit. How do people fall for that? In that sense I suppose I find it pretty amusing.

no one loves it

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

It never ceases to amaze me when people blow up at futurman. Love it, hate it, or indifferent towards it, his bit is his bit. How do people fall for that? In that sense I suppose I find it pretty amusing.

Yes it’s amusing in the same way that Lt Steven Hauk is funny in Good Morning Vietnam. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I clicked on here thinking something must have actually happened. Nope, stupid just broke out all over the last few pages, replete with several people honestly posting admiration of futuretard. I need to go back to the habit of just negging anyone that quotes the dumbfuck.  

Edited by closetojumping
fucking autocorrect
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, closetojumping said:

I clicked on here thinking something must have actually happened. Nope, stupid just broke out all over the last few pages, replete with several people honestly posting admiration of futuretard. I need to go back to the habit of just begging anyone that quotes the dumbfuck.  

Oh it gets better. Your other favorite poster, Carl, has risen from the ashes in the basketball recruiting thread with a report of a silent commit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Regarding Citizen, his family are all LSU fans, but they got pissed when awhile back LSU's contact with him dropped off, for whatever reason, especially compared to how other schools were recruiting him 

Will that matter in the end? No idea, but he wouldn't be the first local kid to leave the area. LSU gets about 90% of the central/southern Louisiana kids who they want, and about 75% of the north Louisiana kids who they want (these are just drunken estimates by someone who's followed LSU recruiting closely because he's married to a tigah and is a Texas fan, so don't ask for my math). Anyway, they miss on a southern/central Louisiana kid or two in every class or two or so. 

Don't get your hopes up, but don't completely disregard the recruitment out of hand

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Seems we should be able to figure out the parent in question here, no? Don't think Chet/Terrance Brooks have made it to campus yet.

Ol' Streety Ears said he hasn't written about the kid yet, FWIW.

6 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Seems we should be able to figure out the parent in question here, no? Don't think Chet/Terrance Brooks have made it to campus yet.

Did David Hicks's dad play college ball?  He's a coach.

Also, Cole Hutson's dad played at ASU and they're in town.

But not sure either would fit the "bias against Texas" part??

13 minutes ago, Machinator said:

He looks strong in those clips, but they are selective. I wish I knew who he was going up against and at what location. And I wish it showed some clips of battles that he lost.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting