Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

15 minutes ago, Atticus said:

247 has McKinzie at 6-2 245, but Kenneth Murray measured 6-2.5 barefoot at the combine. Weird pic.

Just watched his highlights…..he reminds me of another #2 that played LB at Texas……Aaron Harris.  Same build….same moves and hits.  Great pick up 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Campbell, Agbo, kam, and banks on top of what is already committed would have me feeling better about the direction of the program. 3/4 actually would. 

E R R B O D Y

R

R

O

D

Y

Edited by Sal

16 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Fuck Ewers. Future of the program? This douche is made for Tech. He can get bent. 

What the fuck are you talking about? Am I reading the post wrong or did you take someone else’s comments about not wanting to give a prediction on Ewers and come up with that response?

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

What fuck are you talking about? Am I reading the post wrong or did you take someone else’s comments about not wanting to give a prediction on Ewers and come up with that response?

Just my honest opinion. Dude is a baller but he’s also a douche. If he grew up wishing to play for Texas, his bitch ass would already be here. Instead he’s a money hungry douche with no heart. We need his talent but I don’t think he has any interest in coming to Texas. So, he can fuck right off. 

Edited by Droopy
Won’t care about Ewers unless he’s in burnt orange

2 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Just my honest opinion. Dude is a baller but he’s also a douche. If he grew up wishing to play for Texas, his bitch ass would already be here. Instead he’s a money hungry douche with no heart. We need his talent but I don’t think he has any interest in coming to Texas. 

My, you've built quite the back story up in your mind.  And it's interesting how mad you are about it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Just my honest opinion. Dude is a baller but he’s also a douche. If he grew up wishing to play for Texas, his bitch ass would already be here. Instead he’s a money hungry douche with no heart. We need his talent but I don’t think he has any interest in coming to Texas. 

There are so many douches I wish played football for Texas. You’re an absolute idiot if you don’t take a million dollars to go hang out in Ohio for a few months, something Texas couldn’t offer. This young man is obviously much smarter than you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

There are so many douches I wish played football for Texas. You’re an absolute idiot if you don’t take a million dollars to go hang out in Ohio for a few months, something Texas couldn’t offer. This young man is obviously much smarter than you.

I guess we’ll find out. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting