Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Brooks would be such a saving grace given that Harris is still likely going to 8&4.

Still can’t believe we only ended up with Thompson in this class after watching Worthy blow it up, and getting Ewers in. Coleman should get the axe. Thankfully Johntay cook in 23 seems like orange house, but we’ll need a bigger class than that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Brooks would be such a saving grace given that Harris is still likely going to 8&4.

Still can’t believe we only ended up with Thompson in this class after watching Worthy blow it up, and getting Ewers in. Coleman should get the axe. Thankfully Johntay cook in 23 seems like orange house, but we’ll need a bigger class than that. 

Thompson is a big one though imo. If he can catch hes gonna be our deep play waddle/Jameson Williams type guy. We will go portaling and we will be fine.

1 minute ago, Hornlover said:

And @closetojumping said this wouldn't happen. Talent is there, let's just hope the rest works out favorably for us. 

Clearly they think they can keep him and his shit together. I said that like 4 months ago among a chorus of others thinking similarly. Mostly, I just didn’t like the take after he quit on his team. But hey, we’ll see where it goes from here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Clearly they think they can keep him and his shit together. I said that like 4 months ago among a chorus of others thinking similarly. Mostly, I just didn’t like the take after he quit on his team. But hey, we’ll see where it goes from here. 

my issue was more him quitting on his team then the team voting to not let him back even though he is a THAT good.

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I was similarly down on him, but it appears like he mostly kept a positive attitude and was invested in becoming a Longhorn. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is there a thread for uncommitted targets that sign elsewhere or delay signing, or is that info gleaned from sifting on this thread?

Off the top of my head: Campbell, Perkins, Mathews are not signing.  We won't hear about Harris until the weekend.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting