Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

So who can we flip? Sexton? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The staff told Sexton we were full then proceeded to whiff on pretty much every OL target. I imagine that ship has sailed.
Holy shit. Lincoln not built for this SEC grind. Running to LA where he’s got 2 schools to worry about most years. 

Would you not take a huge raise and an easier job in a better location?

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

He’s an old. Fuck you money is used to keep away people and new things and loud noises. 

CTJ and I are actually the same age based off his posting....

But yes...if I had FU money it would be used to greatly decrease the population density around me....which is already pretty dang low to begin with here on the rolling plains.

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Looking at OU's 22' class, don't really see many guys that we were recruiting, but I'd hope we give a call to Kip Lewis.  Think we were in on him back in thr spring/summer.

Kip Lewis was just never interested in Texas. I see no harm in reaching out, but that’s one that seems unlikely.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Looking at OU's 22' class, don't really see many guys that we were recruiting, but I'd hope we give a call to Kip Lewis.  Think we were in on him back in thr spring/summer.

https://247sports.com/player/jason-llewellyn-46111830/

https://247sports.com/player/xavion-brice-46098247/

I don't think Kip liked Austin very much.

What is considered Fuck You Money these days? I’ve never pondered it, personally. I’m an entrepreneur and have been for a long time so you don’t need Fuck You Money in that situation to say “fuck it” and move on. I’m of the mind that “Get the Fuck Out of Here” money would be better.

Such as: “Hey Sark, take your full buyout, your weak shit, and Get the Fuck Out of Here, fucko!” level money. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Motherfucker are you serious? He was plenty fucking trouble this year at arkie and he’s just getting started

Good point. That said, recruiting to Red Stick takes absolutely zero effort, while Arkansas seems like a BIT more work. I don’t want to see what he could do with Louisiana talent…

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What is considered Fuck You Money these days? I’ve never pondered it, personally. I’m an entrepreneur and have been for a long time so you don’t need Fuck You Money in that situation to say “fuck it” and move on. I’m of the mind that “Get the Fuck Out of Here” money would be better.

Such as: “Hey Sark, take your full buyout, your weak shit, and Get the Fuck Out of Here, fucko!” level money. 

As always depends on where you are.

For me Dec 1 will put me a lot closer to FU money thanks to the blessing that Tesla has been to South East Travis County real estate.

2 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

As always depends on where you are.

For me Dec 1 will put me a lot closer to FU money thanks to the blessing that Tesla has been to South East Travis County real estate.

Well if you want to show off that FU money to better the Texas football team, hit my DMs

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

This OU commit liked Brown’s tweet and one of BJ Allen’a tweets earlier today. Is being followed by several of our commits/coaches
https://247sports.com/player/kobie-mckinzie-46078975/

Doesn’t seem like we offered him previously although that could change quickly. Already has decommitted once from TT. 

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Overrated early, services haven't fully adjusted to where he really is now. We need linebackers though 

Correct. Not sure taking this guy is a smart decision though because he’s a meal at the cafeteria away from having to spin down. We need linebackers bad but we might need to look elsewhere.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting