Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

And worth noting explicitly, maricopa county board of supervisors is made up of 5 members… FOUR OF THEM ARE REPUBLICANS
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

That laptop has all the missing Trump votes from Georgia and arizona 

Ya know, I wonder how productive it would be to use one of @atomheartbevo's burner twitter accounts, or start something on one of those alternative social sites to start a really good round of rumors that Hunter's got loads of incriminating information on a private server that is hosted in X country or X place, with X  being some place oh I dunno some place that would be good for the 35 %  of people that seemed overly interested in Hunter to go for a visit. Kind of like The Amazing Race but for a larger group and change it up a little. With a few embedded plants for some of the teams, it could go on for a couple of years...maybe until 2025.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Grandioso said:

Fox is completely a white power news provider now. Biggest articles on their website reight now are:

FBI launches probe after Afghan evacuees accused of disturbing attack on female US service member

Number of illegal migrants at US bridge revealed as Biden slams Border Patrol

Man behind viral Border Patrol photos delivers blow to liberals claiming 'racism'

It is just so insanely weird to me to be so afraid of brown people. Like, what? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It is just so insanely weird to me to be so afraid of brown people. Like, what? 

I just imagine some lady in Kansas, who knows no brown people and lives in a town with 3 immigrants, cowering under her quilt, terrified that Mexicans, Haitians, or Afghan refugees are coming to kill her and her grandchildren. As Tucker describes the existential threat these people represent. I’m like, I interacted with about 150 brown people in Houston just TODAY, and they kind of make the world go round.

Everyone saw that Charlie Kirk clip yesterday where he just went mask off and said that immigrant votes will dilute “white demographics?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Ya know, I wonder how productive it would be to use one of @atomheartbevo's burner twitter accounts, or start something on one of those alternative social sites to start a really good round of rumors that Hunter's got loads of incriminating information on a private server that is hosted in X country or X place, with X  being some place oh I dunno some place that would be good for the 35 %  of people that seemed overly interested in Hunter to go for a visit. Kind of like The Amazing Race but for a larger group and change it up a little. With a few embedded plants for some of the teams, it could go on for a couple of years...maybe until 2025.

You don't have to hit the alternate social sites - twitter has plenty of activity on various related hashtags

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hunterbidenlaptop&lang=en

Not that hard.  Follow the Q format.

1. Identify and target some social media types who will spread your word
  2. Keep things fairly vague
  3. Don't give your marks everything up front
  4. Let them connect some (a lot of) dots
  5. See what dots they connect and go with that
  6. Everything is two weeks away.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

I just imagine some lady in Kansas, who knows no brown people and lives in a town with 3 immigrants, cowering under her quilt, terrified that Mexicans, Haitians, or Afghan refugees are coming to kill her and her grandchildren. As Tucker describes the existential threat these people represent. I’m like, I interacted with about 150 brown people in Houston just TODAY, and they kind of make the world go round.

Everyone saw that Charlie Kirk clip yesterday where he just went mask off and said that immigrant votes will dilute “white demographics?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t have to imagine.

“The years of the Obama presidency were confusing to her. She said she heard talk of giving freedoms to gay people and members of minority groups. But to her it felt like her freedoms were being taken away. And that she was turning into the minority.

“I do not love Trump. I think Trump is good for America as a country. I think Trump is going to restore our freedoms, where we spent eight years, if not more, with our freedoms slowly being taken away under the guise of giving freedoms to all,” she said. “Caucasian-Americans are becoming a minority. Rapidly.” 

She explained what she meant. “If you are a hard-working Caucasian-American, your rights are being limited because you are seen as against all the races or against women,” she said. “Or there are people who think that because we have conservative values and we value the family and I value submitting to my husband, I must be against women’s rights.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

4 minutes ago, We’reTexas said:

“The years of the Obama presidency were confusing to her. She said she heard talk of giving freedoms to gay people and members of minority groups. But to her it felt like her freedoms were being taken away. And that she was turning into the minority.

“I do not love Trump. I think Trump is good for America as a country. I think Trump is going to restore our freedoms, where we spent eight years, if not more, with our freedoms slowly being taken away under the guise of giving freedoms to all,” she said. “Caucasian-Americans are becoming a minority. Rapidly.” 

She explained what she meant. “If you are a hard-working Caucasian-American, your rights are being limited because you are seen as against all the races or against women,” she said. “Or there are people who think that because we have conservative values and we value the family and I value submitting to my husband, I must be against women’s rights.”

image.gif.42a3d8c6246568d63f549834891470db.gif

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, We’reTexas said:

Once again, white people are leading this country into a catastrophe.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You don't have to hit the alternate social sites - twitter has plenty of activity on various related hashtags

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hunterbidenlaptop&lang=en

Not that hard.  Follow the Q format.

1. Identify and target some social media types who will spread your word
  2. Keep things fairly vague
  3. Don't give your marks everything up front
  4. Let them connect some (a lot of) dots
  5. See what dots they connect and go with that
  6. Everything is two weeks away.

Ok. But I still think the hardest part is going to be getting them all to leave the US since they’re either on Delta’s No Mask No Fly List or have sent all their money to the Trump family.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Ok. But I still think the hardest part is going to be getting them all to leave the US since they’re either on Delta’s No Mask No Fly List 

Delta is working get the other airliners to share their no-fly lists with each other.

https://news.delta.com/memos-reflect-deltas-commitment-employee-and-passenger-safety

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, We’reTexas said:

Translation: she loves Trump, she’s just ashamed to admit it.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Am I to understand that all this time with the ballots, looking for bamboo and other proof of fake ballots, and people think they just recounted?

Deep State Cyber Ninjas had to recount the Dem’s fraud to add more votes to Biden. But they’re so deep state, it was a deeper state ploy to get AZ to adapt more strict voting laws because of the audit. Or something. 

Edited by Js1

The longer this goes on, the more my ethics compass deteriorates.  At some point, we'll all be stupid if we don't find ways to take money off these people.

At this point, I’m thinking that I’m breaching my responsibility to my family by NOT enriching us via grifting the MAGArons. It’s unethical NOT to siphon money from them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

the entire long game here - the next election cycle and all future elections, large urban area votes to be thrown out in mass and unquestioned. it's the ONLY way the republicans can hold power. 

R's secretary of state - they'll refuse to certify votes from those areas (D areas) on fake cries of fraud votes. 

do you think the Tx Supreme Court will give a fuck if Harris County votes are not certified ?

do you think the new FarRight R leaning Supreme Court will care ?

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

At this point, I’m thinking that I’m breaching my responsibility to my family by NOT enriching us via grifting the MAGArons. It’s unethical NOT to siphon money from them.

It’s unethical to let Lin Wood rake in that money, when it could be going to the Brisketexan Boats and Burnt Ends Fund.  

I want to get some of it and put up a billboard near Collie Station with a picture of Obama and “miss me yet?” on it   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

the entire long game here - the next election cycle and all future elections, large urban area votes to be thrown out in mass and unquestioned. it's the ONLY way the republicans can hold power. 

R's secretary of state - they'll refuse to certify votes from those areas (D areas) on fake cries of fraud votes. 

do you think the Tx Supreme Court will give a fuck if Harris County votes are not certified ?

do you think the new FarRight R leaning Supreme Court will care ?

I think they'll care if the feds get involved in a big way.

I think they'll care when a Texas Governor calls out the National Guard to gun down people live on national TV when millions are suddenly disenfranchised and march on the Texas Capitol.

I have no doubt the MAGA crowd would cheer on places like Harris County being completely disenfranchised.

But the MAGA crowd is not the majority of the state, and may not even be the majority of the GOP, else Abbott would have been following their every desire last year.  Abbott only truly pivoted hard right to suck off the MAGA crowd when that fucking Mogwai jumped in the race earlier this year, a Mogwai who has the support of people who still have Trump's ear.

Abbott wasn't caving into the MAGA crowd last December when Allen West (then head of the RPT) was organizing MAGA protests in front of the Governor's Mansion.  He wasn't caving into the MAGA crowd last year with the mask stuff.

The MAGA crowd is truly evil and capable of supporting really horrible shit, but the vast majority of Republicans, including the MAGA crowd, are not truly prepared for the kind of scenario you are talking about, because it will affect them hard if shit goes down.  Plenty of those motherfuckers had trouble with just a week of sub-freezing temps last February.   

The actual Republicans who are playing the long game, the people like Mitch McConnell, while they are evil, they are not stupid.  Throwing out millions of (D) ballots will bring down a world of shit on everybody, and a lot of that (R) crowd you are talking about have a shitload of financial interests that would be severely affected.  As much as they like to make the liberals upset, they aren't going to piss away their bank accounts and business interests to do it (and I don't include MyPillow in that crowd - that motherfucker doesn't know what he's going to be doing one week to the next).

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

maga crowd currently has the gov / lt gov / ag / tx supreme court / house / senate 

id say they control the state 

The Dannie Goebs and Greg Abbotts pretending to care about MAGA is far removed from tossing out millions of votes from liberal areas.

That's as much a fantasy as the Texit crowd getting their wish, and like the Texit crap, it would truly be a fuck around and find out moment.

Because if you take millions of votes away, you better be prepared to send in the National Guard and DPS and anybody else you can come up with, to start fucking shooting people who hit the streets in numbers that make last year's George Floyd protests look tame.

And that's going to look awesome on national TV when you order soldiers and cops to gun down people that you disenfranchised.

But wait, there's more, and it's going to be fucking embarrassing and costly.  The Texas National Guard has 19,000 soldiers, and a shitload of them are from the areas we are talking about being disenfranchised, who are just in the Guard to pay for school or pad their retirement, or they are Guard hopping for various deployments, etc..  You might as well remove several thousand of those soldiers who won't open fire on their hometown citizens, as well as those who are on deployment, etc.

So you might have 15,000 (and that's being generous, I'd say it was closer to 12,000) National Guard and less than 3,000 DPS troopers.  The Houston area has 7 million people.  So does Dallas.  And you are taking votes away from Republican voters in those areas and pissing off the surrounding areas, even if you only target Dallas and Harris counties.

So 15,000 or so National Guard soldiers and DPS troopers versus millions of really fucking pissed off people.  And you can't rely on the local cops, because the GOP took their votes away as well.  And given the spread of the geographic areas we are talking about, those 15,000 or so soldiers and DPS troopers are going to be hard-pressed to do anything other than guard state facilities and each other.

How does that scenario play out for Greg Abbott?

How does that look when a shitload of corporations bail on Texas?

Abbott, etc., will never do something that bold or stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1

Here's what's going to happen - when they audit the two largest Republican and Democratic areas in Texas, they are going to find that Biden probably got some more votes in some areas, Trump got some more votes in other areas, but a few hundred at most, and it's going to be a fucking wash.

Sure, Abbott is praying that they find something to appease his Orange Master and keep the fucking Mogwai from nipping at his wheels, but it's going to be like Maricopa County. 

Abbott is in pure reactive mode.  The man is not proactive about anything these days - he seems to be doing nothing but reading the twitter feeds of @TheRealMogwai or @realLizUSA.

• Like 1