Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

4 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Oh, so he coached my son’s LL team this year?

On a not-unrelated point, Pluckers sucks.

You bite your tongue mister. Pluckers is amazing. Or it was when I delivered wings for them in 1998 as employee hire #9 or something like that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Him being that down on the bench sitting by himself makes me think that this team thought they had a chance in fuck with that dude opening. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

That’s a baseball thing. You don’t talk to the pitcher during the game unless you’re the catcher. Many pitchers want to be alone in the dugout and not lose their edge, and if you have a shitty outing the last thing you want is someone trying to console you. 

Source: I pitched through high school and can still throw a strike over them mountains.

• Haha 1

Just now, Helobious said:

That’s a baseball thing. You don’t talk to the pitcher during the game unless you’re the catcher. Many pitchers want to be alone in the dugout and not lose their edge, and if you have a shitty outing the last thing you want is someone trying to console you. 

Source: I pitched through high school and can still throw a strike over them mountains.

I'm not sure you're disagreeing with me. Maybe the point of my comment evaded you.

Just now, Helobious said:

Whoever fired that ball into 3rd for Fairfield has a fucking cannon. He should pitch. 

Fairfield is pressing way too much. Or they just suck.

They're in a league they don't belong in right now.

Period.

End of sentence.

• Hook 'Em 1