Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition

Pimphand

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

You realize that lineups aren’t completely rearranged based on the last 2 games, right?

yes.... and ive been advocating for Ivan to fucking be replaced,    we are stuck with Zack because hes actually doing well at 1st.   But Ivan has something like 5 hits this entire post season,  hes basically fallen off the map since early April.  

Antico gets on base a lot from walks.  Kam has done well killing it, so I have no issue moving him from 5 to 2.   

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

No he was average per his standards. Too many PCs in the high teens. Struggled every other pitch with command. Way too many first pitch balls. Every strikeout seemed to go to a full count. I wouldn’t consider that, against an average hitting UVA squad in a big ballpark, a good Hansen effort. 

Whatever dude. I bet if that hitter struck out instead of homering you wouldn't be saying that bullshit. Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Hansen gave us some great stuff. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

No he was average per his standards. Too many PCs in the high teens. Struggled every other pitch with command. Way too many first pitch balls. Every strikeout seemed to go to a full count. I wouldn’t consider that, against an average hitting UVA squad in a big ballpark, a good Hansen effort. 

Doesn’t UVA have like 17 home runs and batting in the 300’s as a team this post season? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Trying to remember what this reminds me of....I think it reminds me of the Central Regional Final game at Disch-Falk when the little left-hander tied us up all game and they won 2-1 or something.  late 80s.  I just don't feel it with this team.  But, the good news is everybody is due.  

And this inning should be the VA pitchers' last inning.  

Bats have to come alive!!! No excuse for Zubia or Melendez to crater at the plate....they are the heart of the batting order and are not making it happen!!! Let'em sit so someone else can bring new life!!! Time to put up or go home....NO EXCUSES!!!