CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

Just now, msudawg said:

Cute gif... bulldogs really are object focused and silly. I love mine so much. 

I should've used it when that bloop dropped for a double.

Haven't seen the Twitter but I'll take your word on it. Helluva game with two great teams. Our boys don't make it easy on us, and neither do yours. 

1 minute ago, msudawg said:

I love this site. love yall . and we both want to win a clean game. whoever it is on twitter representing this site is a classless jackass. 

Seems more like someone from whatever yall call that clan outside the fences beeping the horn at the disch. 

I'm going to bed. Bednar will do his thing or not. either way whoever plays vandy is getting screwed.  

@immamac or @RGBIII runs the twitter. Sometimes their exuberance neglects the feelings of other fanbases

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I should've used it when that bloop dropped for a double.

Haven't seen the Twitter but I'll take your word on it. Helluva game with two great teams. Our boys don't make it easy on us, and neither do yours. 

All I have asked for is good games my man.. get some rest.  you know i'm heart broken and just want to finally break thru.. and I know yall wanna get back to where you should be. both of us cant be happy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, msudawg said:

I love this site. love yall . and we both want to win a clean game. whoever it is on twitter representing this site is a classless jackass. 

Seems more like someone from whatever yall call that clan outside the fences beeping the horn at the disch. 

I'm going to bed. Bednar will do his thing or not. either way whoever plays vandy is getting screwed.  

All I’m seeing is.  “Let’s Go” and Matt M throwing the horns up???? 

Just now, msudawg said:

you mean whoever represents this site?

I guess I have no idea what you're talking about then.  Unless it the shot-gunning a beer post that was here earlier.  If so, then you might need to lighten up a touch.  Intense game with everything on the line.  You've gotta expect some venom.  

Bringing back Nixon after the delay was risky, but it paid off, and now we'll have Quintanilla on a day's rest.

We need the Tristan Stevens who quieted TCU's bats and cruised through most of the regular season to show up. If we get the Stevens who struggled some against USF and was hit hard by Tennessee, the path to victory will be incredibly narrow.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, msudawg said:

You won. Congrats my bud. round 2 tomorrow. 

I guess it’s too late at night for anyone to post what the Twitter says lol

Cause I have no clue. The tension is killing me

• Haha 1

I was when I first heard it.  But half that team wasn't vaccinated.  They chose...  Poorly.
Same despite the cartoon wolf mascot from the 20s, I liked that team and loved watching them play. Sucks they punch out on Covid bullshit this late in this Marathon.

Fuck it, just keep winning fellas. Love this team. Fun ride.

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

Bringing back Nixon after the delay was risky, but it paid off, and now we'll have Quintanilla on a day's rest.

We need the Tristan Stevens who quieted TCU's bats and cruised through most of the regular season to show up. If we get the Stevens who struggled some against USF and was hit hard by Tennessee, the path to victory will be incredibly narrow.

The only path is 5+ runs per game from here on out. I really think it’s 6/7+ but I’ll take 5 and our chances. 

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Well all we have left is Tristan Stevens so it's Tristan Stevens. If his shit stinks in the first couple innings I'd wager we'll see Cole/Lucas/Southard whoever and hope our bats are alive. FUCKING OMAHA BABY. 

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Is is named “State”? 

Brother I'm going to bed. you know I mean nothing but love. not getting into it with the others tonight. you won. you did amazing. 

but there's one more game to settle who has to matchup with this bullshit vandy lineup. 

get some rest dude. I'm finishing my pours. 

• Hook 'Em 1

They're 18-22. Not exactly the age group known for making the best decisions. I still feel bad for them, and for everyone involved. It sucks for MSU, Texas, and even Vandy to some degree.
Prolly should have a coaching staff that does more than coach ball...
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, NorthLoop said:

Well all we have left is Tristan Stevens so it's Tristan Stevens. If his shit stinks in the first couple innings I'd wager we'll see Cole/Lucas/Southard whoever and hope our bats are alive. FUCKING OMAHA BABY. 

Kubichek likely game one starter if we make the champ series. I really thought he might start Witt tomorrow/today but that was obviously wrong

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
9 minutes ago, CDAK said:
They're 18-22. Not exactly the age group known for making the best decisions. I still feel bad for them, and for everyone involved. It sucks for MSU, Texas, and even Vandy to some degree.

Prolly should have a coaching staff that does more than coach ball...

I agree but it doesn't prevent me from having empathy for the 18-22 year olds on the team.