Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

So in LatinAggie's happy little world:

• aggy beats Texas 47-17 (very very unlikely)
  • Texas has 4 or more SEC losses (possible, but unlikely)
  • aggy wins the national championship (ijbol)

Reality is going to be a bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Relevant is the key term. aggy aspires to be relevant. Look how much $$$ they spend on facilities to be relevant. It has never taken a national scope of relevance, except to say “look how much money we’re spending?” The results in the main men’s sports haven’t produced.

It’s been since Hitler was storming through Poland, that aggy won it all, even though other schools have a claim to the ‘39 title.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, hook me said:

image.png.aedc041f61dd68922c7635f1905f9de4.png

This is the guy who thinks UT is the 6th best team in the SEC & a&m is the 3rd best? Cool. 

First Thought was: “What is that?!”

Second thought was: “Young Pat: Origin Story”

4 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Work-in-Progress-Pat-958c2536911c4a8a8a38d7f8aac81288.thumb.jpg.ce6eef1bc885c4ec49baa5bf834d0336.jpg

Thank you for seeing it too.

• Hook 'Em 1

Elko was on the Ticket. He wasn’t bad. He talked about going to Penn and whether to go into coaching or investment banking. That was interesting. He’s no dummy, despite the fact he looks like one. A lot of talk about blue collar and how there’s too much focus on stars. It will be fascinating to see how A&M does this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Relevant is the key term. aggy aspires to be relevant. Look how much $$$ they spend on facilities to be relevant. It has never taken a national scope of relevance, except to say “look how much money we’re spending?” The results in the main men’s sports haven’t produced.

It’s been since Hitler was storming through Poland, that aggy won it all, even though other schools have a claim to the ‘39 title.

Hook’em!!!

I did a historical investigation reading two ancient newspaper articles and in nowhere do they mention they were national champs, neither in the bowl bame or the game with Texas. That concept was completely foreign for the 3rd or 4th year of the AP poll. Had they played knowing what was at stake I have no doubt they would have lost, just like every other major men's teams since.

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, linux said:

See for example their 1-8 record when Gameday see's them as worthy. No doubt 1-9 soon.

BOMC. ESPN cherry picking aggy GameDay opponents to make sips feel better.

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Elko was on the Ticket. He wasn’t bad. He talked about going to Penn and whether to go into coaching or investment banking. That was interesting. He’s no dummy, despite the fact he looks like one. A lot of talk about blue collar and how there’s too much focus on stars. It will be fascinating to see how A&M does this year. 

We had a coach who was a member of Mensa. Under him we won a national championship sucked ass.

I expect the same for A&M. Except, our version of sucking ass is 8-4 while theirs is 77-0.

• Hook 'Em 1

With our talent, Elko's new culture, our facilities, and our money, the sky is the limit for this waking giant!
Even better, we won't have a rude awakening while getting to know the brutal week to week grind of playing in the SEC!

They have zero reserves after their starting 22 and those, outside of the Defense, is suspect at best.

Hook’em!!!
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

With their “Imagined” talent and history of sucking, I’m thinking 8-4 as the win total. If it weren’t for the cupcakes, I’d say 6-6.

Hook’em!!!

Damn, I finally looked at their schedule and it is ridicolously shitty. Their schedule boils down to @Florida, LSU, @Auburn, and Texas. If I was to put odds on their record for those 4 games I would go 1-3, 2-2, 0-4, 3-1, 4-0.  I think Notre Dame beats them to start the season, and I am not sure what Missouri returns but they had a good season last year.

Billy must be looking to retire early. He’s offering subscribers the Jimbo Special: $16.99 a month, you get Billy’s drunken musings, fashion tips from Falkor Fisher (Jimbo’s Bat Boy son), and Karen Key Largo will come by your house and talcum powder your nutsack. 

if Taylor Hamm were smart (he isn’t) he’d offer a subscription for $12 a month with 3 free handjobs included per year. As is, he has 1 fax update a month and works the Gloryhole at the Dixie Chicken…for free. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

With our talent, Elko's new culture, our facilities, and our money, the sky is the limit for this waking giant!

Even better, we won't have a rude awakening while getting to know the brutal week to week grind of playing in the SEC!

The sky has been the limit for Aggie forever, at least according to them.

You'd think they would have hit it at least once in 84 years. Hell, we've hit it three times in the 55 years I've been watching Texas football, not to mention the times we were one win away.

I guess they've been searching for the perfect Elko culture for 84 years. Just like they were searching for the perfect Jimbo culture for 78 years. 

Why is it every Aggy coach in memory has installed the perfect culture before ever playing a game?

9 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Billy must be looking to retire early. He’s offering subscribers the Jimbo Special: $16.99 a month, you get Billy’s drunken musings, fashion tips from Falkor Fisher (Jimbo’s Bat Boy son), and Karen Key Largo will come by your house and talcum powder your nutsack. 

if Taylor Hamm were smart (he isn’t) he’d offer a subscription for $12 a month with 3 free handjobs included per year. As is, he has 1 fax update a month and works the Gloryhole at the Dixie Chicken…for free. 

And a free pool cleaning. 

• Hook 'Em 1