Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

20240522_064932.jpg

20240522_064941.jpg

20240522_064945.jpg

20240522_064951.jpg

Ah, yes, the good old “Rude Awakening” trope. I guess they have to have something to put hope in. 

On the Sooner boards, they’re banking on Texas being typically overrated and falling back to the level of the past 14 years. 

Edited by statsman
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, statsman said:

On the Sooner boards, they’re banking on Texas being typically overrated and falling back to the level of the past 14 years. 

They bringing their cheating Big XII refs with them?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Scholz said:
They bringing their cheating Big XII refs with them?

They think they will be able to hold and block downfield with impunity in the SEC just like they did the Rig12.

SEC refs worked the Alamo Bowl. In short, they’re fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, statsman said:

Ah, yes, the good old “Rude Awakening” trope. I guess they have to have something to put hope in. 

Maybe they’re overrated and will be mediocre for 14 years.

IMG_3461.gif.f96941f0ba30059e3f7a8b4423716c17.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

He’s a 5 star on a single service. Hadn’t been following, why on earth is the #1 QB in Cali going to that dumpster fire to run Kleins offense? 

I think this will be the new norm. The biggest 8 schools in the SEC + fOSU, Penn State, Michigan, Oregon, and USC are going to get the top 10 QBs in every cycle. 

Unfortunately, aggy is a rather large school with resources. 

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think this will be the new norm. The biggest 8 schools in the SEC + fOSU, Penn State, Michigan, Oregon, and USC are going to get the top 10 QBs in every cycle. 

Unfortunately, aggy is a rather large school with resources. 

You can just say top of sec and big10

Posted (edited)

What are those rednecks going to call Husain? Cuz it sure as shit won’t be Husain.  I’m sure it will be some spectacularly dorky nickname per usual.

Also, his offer list screams low 4-star.

Edited by Scholz
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Scholz said:

What are those rednecks going to call Husain? Cuz it sure as shit won’t be Husain.  I’m sure it will be some spectacularly dorky nickname per usual.

Also, his offer list screams low 4-star.

Well his name is Husan. So maybe Husain IS their dorky nickname. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Show a little respect. The opinion comes from an expert on the subject:

image.png.527d2730c91b1ad1f1d4ee5650fe94cc.png

Elko knows his audience better than William does:

image.png.fe1af29a9a9a5252ab6da6895bb8c250.png

If you're going to meet your quota selling life insurance in Katy, Texas, you better put on that blue collar and bring a lunch pail!

From the link entitled "back to basics of what Texas A&M is all about," Elko again proves how well he knows what redass is all about:

image.png.4ad5c2fcb54a5c602bf3a6e291843a14.png

He knows that it's not the growing element of 2%ers who make the decisions (yet). He also knows how to have a winning record at Duke. We've seen your hearts and souls. It'd be less embarrassing for you if you hid them.

I will say they're so good at repeating the same thing about the Holy Elk that I start lending it credence. I also lent credence to the idea that the Iraqi army and air force would be a challenging opponent in the first Gulf War.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

If you're going to meet your quota selling life insurance in Katy, Texas, you better put on that blue collar and bring a lunch pail!

From the link entitled "back to basics of what Texas A&M is all about," Elko again proves how well he knows what redass is all about:

He knows that it's not the growing element of 2%ers who make the decisions (yet). He also knows how to have a winning record at Duke. We've seen your hearts and souls. It'd be less embarrassing for you if you hid them.

I will say they're so good at repeating the same thing about the Holy Elk that I start lending it credence. I also lent credence to the idea that the Iraqi army and air force would be a challenging opponent in the first Gulf War.

“Back to basics,” “blue collar work ethic,”  “change the direction,” “new culture,” etc. The simplest AI task imaginable would be “give me quotes by football coaches at new schools.”

This really illustrates how people will believe anything that they really want to believe. 

I'm going to predict they eventually call the QB "House," under the presumption that he will continually take their offense to "the House." 

But the racists among them are definitely going want to nickname him "Old War Husan." 

12 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Of course aggy recruits a guy named “Longstreet”

More like, of course aggy is able to take a last name that is basically built for generating an easy nickname and turn it sexual. There are just an endless number of options to work with and they settle on "lol kinda like big penis, get it???"

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

We will know he really studied up if, after a first season ass-kicking, he says, “They better get their licks in now, while they can”. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

“Back to basics,” “blue collar work ethic,”  “change the direction,” “new culture,” etc. The simplest AI task imaginable would be “give me quotes by football coaches at new schools.”

This really illustrates how people will believe anything that they really want to believe. 

Anyone who dares question the sainthood of The Holy Elk will be smote. Do you want to risk smoting? 

I can't wait for the "HE SUCKED ANYWAY! I'M GLAD HE'S GONE! I'D MUCH RATHER HAVE THIS HARD NOSED, HARD WORKING, LIGHTLY RECRUITED LOW 3 STAR QB THAT WE PRIED AWAY FROM RECRUITING  POWERHOUSE, BUFFALO!" comments after he inevitably decommits from them after seeing their abortion of an offense this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

But I hear they will also be running a more attacking defense!

• Haha 2

It's gonna be tough football. The kind of stuff you never see anywhere else. We're making guys actually come to practice! That's the kind of culture we're talking about. You don't see Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, or tu doing that shit. We'll murder them all with toughness and culture!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1