Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

10 hours ago, Getafix said:

image.thumb.png.29fb7dc3791bb3d266dafd75e050e768.png

@aggypedia

this should be the permanent header.... i made a few slight edits for syntax and style....  please retain original attribution for Tarp:

"The aggy mindset is that everything is always going according to plan, and aggy are always on the cusp of greatness.

Trying to explain to aggy that this is not the case usually results in the insider being shouted down for their negativity, and the outsider for being jealous of not being aggy.

Then, things go wrong, and there's always volcanic anger because aggy didn't see it coming."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm not some huge softball fan or anything, but something i know aggy will never understand   When i saw we lost Friday night, i immediately thought, "eh i guess we will just win the next two"    

They call it arrogance, but it's just how it is.

Edited by Mr. Drummond

39 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

I love how anytime they lose, the umps/refs were against them 

If anything we weren't getting key strike 3 calls. 

To be fair, even Coach White questioned their 16 seed, but that meant we had to beat a tougher team too.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

If I were stranded on a desert island and she was the only thing within 500 miles, I would figure out a way to fuck a coconut. 

You may not have the roles of fucker and fuckee quite right, my friend.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

Not a forum screenshot, but found some good gold on Twitter amongst the softball discourse.

Don't they know that no one believes their ridiculous boasts?  I guess not.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

If I were stranded on a desert island and she was the only thing within 500 miles, I would figure out a way to fuck a coconut. 

I would bide my time for 6 to 12 months and then once she’s dropped 60 to 80 lbs, I’d swoop in and hit it. 

#PlayingTheLongGame

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

I would bide my time for 6 to 12 months and then once she’s dropped 60 to 80 lbs, I’d swoop in and hit it. 

#PlayingTheLongGame

I’d wait until the hunger pangs were unbearable and I’d separated enough salt from the sea, then gut her with a conch shell and left off of the cured carcass for months until rescued. 

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, Focht Up said:

I love how anytime they lose, the umps/refs were against them 

If nothing is ever your fault, you never have any improvements to make.  

Our road through the special season will be filled with wonderful surprises and beautiful places! You can see them now! Everybody is jealous of us! 

image.png.6e829c646507d818656c464fa611d1e4.png

After the season, another decrepit ruin of unfounded confidence and sense of importance are all that remain.

image.png.f1238038331fd4e0494544eef039d52e.png

Elko is the King of Potemkin World.

image.png.dfd698e28b1ca8c43f89eee64e1f47cd.png

And such a snappy dresser! (The above is how he appeared at his intro do Duke. He's come a long way, hasn't he?)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

clickety clack

I agree. Going 8-4 is really, really special from the perspective of keeping the mediocrity trend going. Kinda like seeing Khris Davis hit .247 four years in a row. Special to see, but doesn't amount to anything meaningful.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

landing 5* receivers has absolutely nothing to do with a program having just sent receivers to the league in high rounds, a program about to send a qb in round 1, that also has a manning following.

no, it has nothing to do with the program and ONLY MUST BE bags

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

landing 5* receivers has absolutely nothing to do with a program having just sent receivers to the league in high rounds, a program about to send a qb in round 1, that also has a manning following.

Also... Lockett not choosing to play in Klein's offense...

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

I would not care if it is just all bags. As long as we develop every single one of the three into first rounders since that would mean we are wining something.