Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

22 hours ago, cochamps said:

You can't invite national powers like App State to your home & expect to actually win.  

Were aggys called to some kind of covert operation during the App State game?  Seems like they must have been on duty several times throughout the season.     

19 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Smu Texas GIF - SMU Texas Texas AM - Discover & Share GIFs

What I love about this clip is the utter futility of the aggy corp turd. He tries to kick the SMU cheerleader who absorbs the kick and barely appears to flinch. When his initial threat does nothing he starts to set up with the blade for a little poking only to have SMU guy swat it away like a gnat, then when he sees others coming towards him he starts to retreat only to be barely shoved by a guy leaning forward. A shove that manages to send aggy heels over head bouncing his head off the turf.

Oh aggy, how I admire your consistency of clownmanship.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

What I love about this clip is the utter futility of the aggy corp turd. He tries to kick the SMU cheerleader who absorbs the kick and barely appears to flinch. When his initial threat does nothing he starts to set up with the blade for a little poking only to have SMU guy swat it away like a gnat, then when he sees others coming towards him he starts to retreat only to be barely shoved by a guy leaning forward. A shove that manages to send aggy heels over head bouncing his head off the turf.

Oh aggy, how I admire your consistency of clownmanship.

The security guard has always irritated me.  The cheerleader just pushed over a guy wielding a sword.  A freaking sword.  And the security guard rushes the cheerleader?!?  The freaking aggy should have been charged with assault with a deadly weapon.  But of course it was in CS, so aggy security protected the corps turd.

And of course in aggy hagiography the cheerleader deserved the kick and sword menacing, and the corps turd was only defeated because another cheerleader (apparently invisible in the actual video) snuck in behind the corps turd and tripped him . . .

texagsScreenshot2023-07-11170321.thumb.jpg.25804a115b3a1d3cd320150dbeac5909.jpg

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2374332

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

You know what Patton said

Give me a handful of Texas Aggies on the Nazi side, and I will win a war.

Let’s not change what is on page 1 of aggy fish indoctrination camp.

“Give me army full of West Pointers, and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Aggies, and I will win a war."

He said it. It’s true.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

“Give me army full of West Pointers, and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Aggies, and I will win a war."

He said it. It’s true.

He didn't say it. It's not true. Just another in a long list of aggie made up shit that they repeat until they believe. 

https://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/give_me_a_handful_of_texas_aggies_and_ill_win_a_war_general_george_s_patton

World War II General George S. Patton is often quoted as saying: “Give me an army of West Point graduates, and I’ll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I’ll win a war.” The quote appears on some Aggie T-shirts, but no source has been found. Most scholars believe that Patton never said it. The earliest recorded citation is from 1993.

Misattributed
Mike Province, founder and president of The Patton Society calls this an urban legend and in the Texas A&M Battalion (2 October 2006) is quoted as saying “I’ve gotten e-mails and questions regarding that quote for several years… People will use it with Texas Aggies, The Citadel, Virginia Military Institute and even Clemson. All of these schools want to be linked to Patton… Anything is possible… I honestly don’t believe he said it, because I’ve heard too many people say that he said it about their school. But if anyone out there can find proof that he said it, I’d love to hear about it and get it out there.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Is there anything that sums up aTm more than a guy giving his recollection that no one else “ever gets quite right” as a real accounting, when the rest of the world relies on the literal video evidence of the incident we’ve all seen a million times? They’ve all got QAnon brain. 

“I was 15 at the time, and let me tell you that there are some aspects of the Zapruder Film that just didn’t properly capture the moment Kennedy got shot in the head.”

The fact that it wasn’t corrected immediately is what makes aggy aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Wonder if Eric Dickerson was still driving the TransAm aggy gave him as the ponies were beating the fuck out of the gomers at Pyle field? It would have been too good to be true if he missed the bus and drove himself to that game.

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

He said it. It’s true.

As already mentioned is apocryphal, that said you know it is true, that had he noticed a handful of Gomer Pyles whoopinng and hollering around on the SS side (aggies won in 1939 for a reason) he would have said it word for word.

Edited by linux

1 hour ago, deft said:

I too believe that going from a 5 win season to a 9+ win season would improve your draft class. Way to go nostradumbass.

I hope they don't figure out if they score more points than their opponents, they'll win more games.

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, nnm said:

The security guard has always irritated me.  The cheerleader just pushed over a guy wielding a sword.  A freaking sword.  And the security guard rushes the cheerleader?!?  The freaking aggy should have been charged with assault with a deadly weapon.  But of course it was in CS, so aggy security protected the corps turd.

100%   Those are my exact thoughts every time is see this. aggy never lies, cheats or steals. And apparently is always the victim.

• Like 1

If we land Jackson to go with January, Hills,(and more than likely Robinson), then that probably pushes Lindsey to Auburn.  Unless they've been telling him he can play EDGE/JACK??  Hopefully if we have four (or maybe five?) commits in a few weeks that doesn't scare off McKinley.

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

If we land Jackson to go with January, Hills,(and more than likely Robinson), then that probably pushes Lindsey to Auburn.  Unless they've been telling him he can play EDGE/JACK??  Hopefully if we have four (or maybe five?) commits in a few weeks that doesn't scare off McKinley.

Gerry has said that he believes they are telling Lindsey he can at least start off at EDGE. Would love to grab all of these guys, even if one bolts around NSD and we can bring in McKinley. 

5 minutes ago, MrBig said:

What in the BBQ-Anon fucking hell is this shit?!?

appears to be a massive piece of fish (possibly tuna) that was frozen and he forgot to thaw it out and portion it.

so he cooked the entire thing and tried to slice it like a damn brisket and this was the result.

23 minutes ago, The Dog said:

appears to be a massive piece of fish (possibly tuna) that was frozen and he forgot to thaw it out and portion it.

so he cooked the entire thing and tried to slice it like a damn brisket and this was the result.

If there was any justice in this world, that penishead motherfucker would never be allowed anywhere near a kitchen. 

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread