Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

"Wait until the other fanbases get a taste of TU fans." - In my travels over the last two weeks across the SEC country, I had numerous conversations with people asking me about aggies and their weirdness and also telling me how excited they are to have Texas and OU joining the conference. Damned near all of the conversations that turned to sports were fun and interesting. What are these rubes expecting Texas fans to do to these other fanbases? Piss on their crowds? Steal their girlfriends? Beat their kids? It's just idiotic. 

this is the one i don't get.

they think Texas fans are going to be super entitled after the worst decade in program history?

...more entitled than UGA fans after the last 2 years? than Alabama since Saban became coach? LSU fans, just in general? Ole Miss fans? really, come on.

there are always the ones who think they are "normal" that in reality are the ones that weird everyone out.

how can they have dumb shit like THIS going on for decades:

1200x0.jpg

and think anyone else is the problem?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

"TU throwing its weight around" is another one, directly in those fresh posts from LHF. God, it is delicious that they believe this shit.

Wouldn't the media days being held in Dallas also benefit them? I guess they missed that part. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Wouldn't the media days being held in Dallas also benefit them? I guess they missed that part. 

They’d rather be inconvenienced as long as we are too. They truly hate us more than they like themselves. It’s always been that way but our move to the SEC has broken them. They’re absolutely psychotic now.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

I'll take Hysterical, Terrified, Whiny Bitches Regarding Texas for $400, Alex.

image.png.9269ff79879e254ee626f95a8e8e9de6.png

Who is Texas A&M, Missouri, and Colorado?

That's correct. You have the board.

Thanks. I'll take Laughable Honor Codes for $100.

Also, it was obvious the writer meant Lone Star State as soon as you read it. Aggies will now add this to the persecution of Texas throwing its weight around to (gasp!) have media days in Texas near College Station, rotate the SEC Championship Game to Texas near A&M, and move SEC HQ to Dallas which is relatively near A&M. Using mind control on the poor dupes of the SEC to get them to vote against their own interests.

Sips destroying everything! Run away! Run away!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'd love to see one of them explain how the Texas A&M "system" would have a greater presence in Dallas-Fort worth than the University of Texas. They think Tarleton state is carrying weight and pushing out high end graduates?

Fun fact, I had to look up where Texas A&M International was, and while on their website I learned that apparently this is their hand sign:

Various photos of student life at TAMIU including a group of students taking a selfie, a softball player cheering, three graduates smiling for the camera, deer laying on campus grounds, and a student on a laptop

https://www.tamiu.edu/

No shit, it's right there on the homepage on an image carousel. 

Holy shit! This is on their banner movie. Also, I had to look this up... A&M International's campus is in the exotic local of Laredo, Texas. 

image.thumb.png.890c15584dd6bf0c6a7e97d064f9c4e1.png

image.thumb.png.1de8b4cabec4771aa70000fbffd01db1.png

Edited by Vertigo

I love the whole "Bobby Petrino didn't come here to just run Jimbo's plays!" thing, like Petrino is someone they poached from Georgia or something. They poached him from Missouri State. And he wasn't there because of the scandal, he was already past that and he was there because he was fired from Louisville after Round 2 there and going 2-8 in his final year.

Bobby Petrino: The God of Football Who Don't Take No Shit from Nobody!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, texifornia said:

F1DTamrXsAMwFUj?format=jpg&name=mediumF1DTa8AWwAERte5?format=jpg&name=mediumF1DTbMmWAAQdSOO?format=jpg&name=mediumF1DTbgTXgAAe002?format=jpg&name=mediumF1EYP3eWcAAXF5d?format=jpg&name=mediumF1EYQQeWYAAMKS0?format=jpg&name=mediumF1EYQkbWYAAePY7?format=jpg&name=mediumF1EYQ46WYAAJLr1?format=jpg&name=mediumF1EYROQXoAEyC--?format=jpg&name=medium

"Quinn's a kid with faith and struggles with being in Austin."

Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

After all, it's REALLY a struggle as a red-blooded 20 year old to coexist with all the heathens in Austin. I bet Quinn prays for forgiveness everyday as he collects millions in NIL and drives around in his Aston Martin with his bleach-blonde Chi Omega girlfriend.

Edited by ATXhorn17
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

After all, it's REALLY a struggle as a red-blooded 20 year old to coexist with all the heathens in Austin. I bet Quinn prays for forgiveness everyday as he collects millions in NIL and drives around in his Aston Martin with his bleach-blonde Chi Omega girlfriend.

It's like the Oklahoma fans that can't fathom Lincoln Riley liking his Palos Verdes estate and being a rich famous dude in LA more than good ole salt of the earth OKC.

"Buh buh buh taxes! Homeless!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Good god…where the conference HQ is located, who gets the first home game, who’s the “real UT”, etc…does anyone actually give a flying fuck about any of the things that these guys obsess over? I can’t imagine caring about any of these things. 

What you expect them to obsess over championships or wins?  This is all they have, lest you visit their hall of championships.

18 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Pretty sure we learned that Ewers’s girlfriend goes to OU. 

10 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'd love to see one of them explain how the Texas A&M "system" would have a greater presence in Dallas-Fort worth than the University of Texas. They think Tarleton state is carrying weight and pushing out high end graduates?

If they get tarleton in addition to theeir law school, we get Tyler in addition to Arlington and Dallas (Richardson) and UT SW med. 

9 hours ago, Scholz said:

Still can’t wrap their pin heads around Bilbo being a lying used car salesman 🤣

Also is “momentum” the new word for roller coaster?

Aggy coaster momentum is always created by the delusional aggys that act as the cogs in the motorized chain that pulls the coaster up before October arrives.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Lone Star Horn said:

saw this and had to comment.

image.thumb.jpeg.7f2ef1f19cffe2e8952fa0e61005e7f5.jpeg

James Franco Reaction GIF

That's because they can only trust Billy. Everyone else is pushing a narrative, being mean to A&M, and not reporting enough about the fabulous manly traditions that make A&M the greatest place on Earth. Aggies only trust Aggies, it gives them their clear worldview and honest sense of self.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Joe Cook brought up a good point of why that hotel was picked. SEC will use it at marketing because of the LED ability of that building. For a week it will be the Dallas Skyline with SEC advertising. Supposedly the tower behind it will be lit up in SEC colors as well.

For instance the entire building could be the SEC logo:

Dear Omni Hotel: Don't Light Up With Some Eagles Nonsense Tonight, For the  Love of God - D Magazine

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Joe Cook brought up a good point of why that hotel was picked. SEC will use it at marketing because of the LED ability of that building. For a week it will be the Dallas Skyline with SEC advertising. Supposedly the tower behind it will be lit up in SEC colors as well.

For instance the entire building could be the SEC logo:

Dear Omni Hotel: Don't Light Up With Some Eagles Nonsense Tonight, For the  Love of God - D Magazine

It is also owned by Longhorn Richard Rowling...

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Seems both smart and stupid at the same time. 

There is nothing “smart” about being the starting QB at Texas and having a girlfriend, much less one that is dumb enough to go to OU. Jesus.

If my son was on scholarship to play QB at Texas, my last bit of advice before sending him off would be: “You are a QB at the University of Texas. That’s like having a superpower. Get as much pussy, as fast as you can, all of the time. And don’t forget about Texas State. Make sure you visit friends down there during the off-season regularly.”

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread