Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

They've also managed to infect a significant portion of other bottomfeeding SEC fans with said dumbfucktitude, if a few random perusals of secrant is any indication.

SECrant was already full of dumbfuckitude long before the ags chose to change daddies.  The smart option is to completely avoid it.

• Hook 'Em 7

11 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Jimbo claims that he thought the play was dead. I think it’s more likely that  he ran on to the field so the refs would blow it dead. 

Number 9 REALLY should've made a beeline for him and reduced his diminuative ass to tiny pile of roadkill. In ice hockey, the goalie is frequently fair play (SORT OF - it can depend) when he leaves the crease. Jackass, mercurial, hillbilly, dwarfen football coaches with man tits who run into the heart of a play should get the exact same treatment

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 3

Jimbo made a cute remark to make light of it after the game. We’ll never get the truth, but I think it was some “gamesmanship” to prevent the fumble.

What if the Auburn player got hurt trying to dodge Jimbo? What if, God forbid, Jimbo got trucked and injured? I think it’s worth a private call from Sankey. 

• Hook 'Em 2

SEC Rant has always been a shit show. Primarily because of cross posting from Tiger Droppings. aggy of course joins the SEC and starts cross posting stupid shit from TexAgs. 

I do admire the shit talking and trolling on the Recruiting Forum. Every contentious recruitment thread ends in a Looch like meet me in a parking lot challenge. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

42 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

SEC Rant has always been a shit show. Primarily because of cross posting from Tiger Droppings. aggy of course joins the SEC and starts cross posting stupid shit from TexAgs. 

I do admire the shit talking and trolling on the Recruiting Forum. Every contentious recruitment thread ends in a Looch like meet me in a parking lot challenge. 

their poli board is fun to troll as well

people are legit insane there 

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s all fun and games, until the 40 yard challenge!
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

And here it is.  The Auburn fan who attended the game.

Screenshot_20230924_212145_Chrome.jpg

These stories are always fake, my legit first post on HF was of me finding a duplicate story, one was a Vol that "visited aggieland as a neutral fan" the other was a Clemson fan I think, both stories were identical word for word (save for who they rooted for obviously).

The fact that they would waste their time lying on other message boards was what drove me over the edge to stop lurking (much to the chagrin of haters lol)

On 9/15/2023 at 12:27 PM, closetojumping said:

It happened at FSU. I don't honestly remember much about it, but I am sure it is out there somewhere online. @TBGFL, if he's around right now, might have details. 

It was after the Louisville game in 2017. A fan was yelling "new coaches, new coaches!" while Jimbo and the team were running into the tunnel.

Jimbo gets pissed and starts yelling "bring your ass down here and say that"

9 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

And here it is.  The Auburn fan who attended the game.

Screenshot_20230924_212145_Chrome.jpg

Alabama Aggie visiting Texas A&M Aggie.  What could possibly go wrong?  That’s like going to a cookout in Arkansas and not talking to girls you haven’t met because there is an outside chance y’all are kin. 

2 hours ago, EastTexan said:

I got to give another surley poster credit to the pic of dimbo on the field.

He posted/"11 1/2 Man"

You're welcome.

Actually, not me. It said they should have been penalized for 11 1/2 men on the field.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, leaf said:

To be fair, there are people in the CR here that are legit insane.  I've learned to stay out of all political boards.

Honestly never been to the Cloak Room. Don’t even have a social media account unless surly counts. But yeah my wife’s on Facebook which pretty much makes me a Facebooker too 

-jules winnfield 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I saw this titled thread in the Texags premium forum.

Screenshot_20230925_201004_Chrome.jpg

Well York did have like 11 tackles vs Auburn…

Which 1, none involved him being in coverage and 2, my guess is they all involved running a 1/2 second late after misdiagnosising the play and still having a chance to tackle the RB because Auburn is complete trash…

7 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

image.thumb.png.af2cf341c1817f56b1f0a5de0a3c4240.png

image.thumb.png.b2df29d90a73411b60489b0cf05fa75d.png

Amazing. If it was anyone but I'd aggy, I'd be 99.9% convinced that this was posted by someone from this board. I'm still thinking the odds of that are like 60%. But only aggy would get that so little benefit of the doubt. Do they have even the faintest recollection of what happened when Johnson played against anyone with half a pulse last year? Eventually, some D will absolutely crush him if Weigman isn't back soon and they'll be starting... uh... Can Ainias Smith play QB?

• Haha 1