Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

5 hours ago, linux said:

Screenshot_20231016_124729_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2399dbafd842c8c2e4aee9e816ca15fd.jpg

This is godly, who did this? I almost crashed because I laughed so hard.

Holy fuck that’s awesome.  Started out so Aggie then turned surly in the end.  Bravo whoever did that. 

even funnier they don’t notice they are being trolled

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.jpeg.eb5b2f2890eb504576024fe1c2a27811.jpeg

image.png.c3e9731aa7b14e40e3cc6ec73fbd68e1.png

Aggy wins are against 2-4 UNM, 2-4 FBS UL Monroe, and aggy-declared "sucks" teams of Auburn, Arkansas.  Yet Aggy_2463 puts aggy in the same breath as Bama, instead of the "sucks" breath.

Sure, they can win out . . .

waynes-world-and-monkeys-might-fly-out-m 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

image.png.c3e9731aa7b14e40e3cc6ec73fbd68e1.png

Aggy wins are against 2-4 UNM, 2-4 FBS UL Monroe, and aggy-declared "sucks" teams of Auburn, Arkansas.  Yet Aggy_2463 puts aggy in the same breath as Bama, instead of the "sucks" breath.

Sure, they can win out . . .

waynes-world-and-monkeys-might-fly-out-m 

Just love when aggy gave us the business in the past about 11am kickoffs and lack of relevance lol. bunch of stupid f*&%$. Never learn aggy, never learn.

hide GIF 

38 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

image.png.bb85d45f53387ffb5d90028e6d140aee.png

No one but A&M is stupid enough to pay Jimbo $10 million a year much less guaranteed, and he isn't walking away without it. 

This seems like its going to boil over to a fever pitch with some gomers burning down their stadium. 

Stupid. His contract is guaranteed. If he were to take another job there is no offset. He has no reason to “quit.” He has 78 million reasons to wait to get fired. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xminus6 said:

Stupid. His contract is guaranteed. If he were to take another job there is no offset. He has no reason to “quit.” He has 78 million reasons to wait to get fired. 

yeah, he isn't going to quit. i keep seeing people talking about negotiating the buyout down...that's not how it works. 1) there is no buyout there is a fully guaranteed contract you chucklefucks gave him and 2) why would he ever take a single cent less than what he is owed based on that contract?

• Haha 3

Just now, NoName said:

yeah, he isn't going to quit. i keep seeing people talking about negotiating the buyout down...that's not how it works. 1) there is no buyout there is a fully guaranteed contract you chucklefucks gave him and 2) why would he ever take a single cent less than what he is owed based on that contract?

Because please?

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Xminus6 said:

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

Some of them seem to be clinging to the idea he'd use the hometown Mountaineers job to gracefully bow out. Of course, Neal Brown seems to be saving his job and WVU is flat out broke, so that's falling apart.

Edited by texifornia

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Because please?

I’ve put this out there before but their only leverage is threatening to NOT fire him and make him stay and make his life as miserable as possible.  “Are you sure you want 5 more years of this?” stuff. Such a weird situation they’ve gleefully run full speed into. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 2

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Some of them seem to be clinging to the idea he'd use the hometown Mountaineers job to gracefully bow out. Of course, Neal Brown seems to be saving his job and WVU is flat out broke, so that's falling apart.

Yeah he should be looking for that job, or any job, hell even a McDonalds job...

It is all fucking game theory, the logical and most beneficial decision for Jimbo Fisher is to be fired today (withoutout cause) from A&M, the contract is guaranteed and does not offset, he can double dip, he can literally earn two salaries for the same hours if they get rid of him this morning.

Then you also have the fact that they are probably spying on him to get dirt on him, he is not having sex with a mistress, he is not having sex with his wife, no sex at all. And this was before the Mel Tucker revelations. Because he does something vaguely kinky like doing it in the butt and that is grounds for embarrassing the school and they terminate him for cause.

They already did it once to Fran with the newsletter, I wish I could go back in time to that dissapointed me and cheer him up "Don't worry they are about to exponentially fuck up even more"

Edited by linux
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, linux said:

It is all fucking game theory, the logical and most beneficial decision for Jimbo Fisher is to be fired today (withoutout cause) from A&M, the contract is guaranteed and does not offset, he can double dip, he can literally earn two salaries for the same hours if they get rid of him this morning.

there is no offset language in his existing contract. nor is there a buyout, if he wants to go leave to coach anywhere else that team can get him for $0 to Texas A&M.

image.png.fce545e8fe400213dad8fee10c9f7aa2.png

Love the juxtaposition of those posts. 

And Tarp. Oh Tarp:

image.png.191232f92abafedfe593122272845711.png

Is that what it is supposed to do? Hasn't worked for you in 84 years.

image.png.76f86354661d73a8d4c8f6f54fd33603.png

So many of them keep talking like keeping Jimbo is based on performance. They repeat the revelation that Jimbo isn't a good coach and should be fired because of that. It's the money stupid. Everybody knows it but the dullards on TexAgs.

image.png.3a9439919fa1324ec553b14cbbce772a.png

Their desire not to lose could spell trouble for Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol, they are truly convinced teenage boys give a flying fuck about what is said on message boards populated by guys the same age as their dads. Yes, that includes witty clips posted elsewhere. Rule of thumb is: anything that anyone here frequents on the Internet is actively avoided by the under 25 crowd.

All this talk of aggy throwing sexual encounters at jimbo and hoping he takes the bait…..just know and accept that they’ll try to fire him for cause.

And they’ll royally fuck it up. The whole journalism chair will pale in comparison to how bad they trip on their dicks on this one.

• Like 1
  • Drool 2

I’m thinking the sex scandal is a no go. Jimbo probably never leaves his castle after he gets home. They need to set up some agent provocateurs in the stands to heckle Lil’ Jimbo and get that Napoleon rage flowing on camera, like the FSU “come down here and say that shit” video. Their only hope for “cause” is to get him to blow his lid and lose it on a “fan” or something. 

8 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I’m thinking the sex scandal is a no go. Jimbo probably never leaves his castle after he gets home. They need to set up some agent provocateurs in the stands to heckle Lil’ Jimbo and get that Napoleon rage flowing on camera, like the FSU “come down here and say that shit” video. Their only hope for “cause” is to get him to blow his lid and lose it on a “fan” or something. 

tGTJyRh.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3