Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

19 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Ah, yes ... a "statement weekend" against a team that is 2-4 overall (#12 in the SEC).

image.thumb.png.e1f05748352cb02f8f4165adcfa1ea81.png

At this point he is trying to polish mouse turds. If they do beat SCar, I expect a bubblingly optimistic 5,000 word article on all of the ways that this win sets the program up for the next decade and beyond. 

• Hook 'Em 2

At this point he is trying to polish mouse turds. If they do beat SCar, I expect a bubblingly optimistic 5,000 word article on all of the ways that this win sets the program up for the next decade and beyond. 
If it results in Jimbo getting another extension then I will proof read and edit the article for free.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

holy shit.  i didn't know that part.  seriously.

john talkiebird sharpe and fiduciary responsibility: the limit does not exist

Yup I said it before, he could get a job at McDonalds if they fire him today, and he would make more money! imagine the gomers thinking that having a head coach daydream about flipping burgers, is going to be in the correct mental state to win them championships.

15 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

If Jimbo wants to coach post aggy, West Virginia is the only job that makes sense. He could go 8-4 every year and get treated like a god. That would probably repair his reputation to a certain degree, and allow him to ride off into the sunset in his size 6 boots. 

There is no offset language in his contract for the buyout right? So he could go get 5-7 mil per year from WV plus his aggy buyout?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Vertigo said:

There is no offset language in his contract for the buyout right? So he could go get 5-7 mil per year from WV plus his aggy buyout?

See upthread. Yes.

WVU is broke as shit right now. It’s completely plausible they couldn’t come up with $5 million per year for Jimbo. It would be a tall order to buy out Neil Brown right now. 

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

See upthread. Yes.

WVU is broke as shit right now. It’s completely plausible they couldn’t come up with $5 million per year for Jimbo. It would be a tall order to buy out Neil Brown right now. 

But they could come up with $2.5M a year.  That would be over $10M a year until 2031

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CashMcCoy said:

Pleases me to imagine all those stupid motherfuckers sweating out our game even worse than I was. That’s one way to catch an L on your bye week… shame.

I know they usually dickride Alabama but I have a feeling they were also feeling a little giddy at the half of the Vols game. That's another ATM loss.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Here’s to Jimbob Fisher.  He parlayed an MNC into grifting over 100M from Aggies.  

here’s to hoping he gets fired and fast talks his way into the UH job.  

I will never respect the cuckold that he is, but I would give him props for his business acumen if he could bilk A&M and UH out of a combined 200M over 15 or so years.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/18/2023 at 7:28 AM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Texags has a running thread about wanting Jim "the marine" Turner to come back once again and coach the OL.

I find it amazing that Texags has a "running thread". Reading these screenshots I assumed they made a new thread for every damn pea brained thought they had.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/20/2023 at 8:47 AM, irishtexan said:

After this year they've got 17 DL and 5 LBs. That's some Tom Herman roster mismanagement right there. That's fucking criminal. Holy fuck....

In addition 2024 aggy recruit list shows 3 more DLs and 2 LBs incoming. Grand total of 20 DLs on a defense that typicaly plays 3 defensive down linemen. WHOOP!

Thought I'd add this link to their (and any teams) depth chart. Last updated on Oct. 3rd.

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/texas-am/92039

In 2020 season (Hermans last) we had19 wide receivers and 21 defensive backs on the roster.

47 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's weird how their Agginess spills out in other ways. They don't simply like Dallas or Houston better. It's another jihad. 

I don't know, we have the exact same kind of debates about Dallas-Houston on UT message boards as well. 

I can say with absolute certainty that there is nothing in front of Wingo that includes the word "million" in it. These things get thrown out on every forum and they're all usually wild exaggerations or simply just made up. "KSigAg12" seems to actually be involved on the aggie NIL side and, unsurprisingly, seems to be the only poster with a clue in these screenshots. 

• Hook 'Em 4

On 10/21/2023 at 2:43 PM, billfromlaketravis said:

See upthread. Yes.

They could be like USF with Charlie and have aggy pay Jimbo to coach them