Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Yeah y’all are too goddamned picky. The best advice I could give my younger self is to fuck every woman you can for as long as you can until you get married.

Fat, ugly, blind, deaf, it doesn’t matter, it all ends in the same woman forever. 

I see you graduated from the school of @Vic Mackey.

12 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Yeah y’all are too goddamned picky. The best advice I could give my younger self is to fuck every woman you can for as long as you can until you get married.

Fat, ugly, blind, deaf, it doesn’t matter, it all ends in the same woman forever. 

This is great advice to young ugly dorks with no game from their older peer set. Jesus. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

I’m glad I saved up about a weeks worth to enjoy with my Saturday coffee. 
It’s a good thing they’re aren’t installing a new offense since the majority of offense is not practicing. 
Also, Weigman > Ewers but Johnson > Weigman?? Get the fuck out of here. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NoName said:

now when i see a girl a head taller than anyone else all i can think of is Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson's wedding party picture lol

3EB4439E-B56A-4227-ABDC-014EDEF2F03D.png

You mean Daniel Figurelli the racist aka Daniel Joseph the racist aka Daniel Wilson the racist

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

aggys were aggressively going after media personalities that left Weigman off their preseason Heisman lists…

In no way will these unrealistic expectations end up disappointing them and cause them to throw him under the bus when he doesn’t attain them. That never happens.

They think the portal is like an Amazon site where you can order up whatever you need. They think all you need to do is "hit the portal hard" and just wait for the nice man/woman to show up at your doorstep with an "SEC ready" starting line-up. 

They need to understand that Richmond only has so many players.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

They think the portal is like an Amazon site where you can order up whatever you need. They think all you need to do is "hit the portal hard" and just wait for the nice man/woman to show up at your doorstep with an "SEC ready" starting line-up. 

They need to understand that Richmond only has so many players.

Shit they are so good at the portal, the LB they recruited into it, signed with one of the shittiest defensive staffs in the country.

Honestly, they're taking the Noland news pretty well. Perroni did a good job of easing them into eventual failure. 

They've moved on from acceptance to coping. I'm seeing a lot of "we'll be fine if Maddox pans out" (lol) and "it's not over with Noland" posts. That said, there's a general consensus of recruiting concern on TexAgs and GigEm247 that I've never seen during the Jimbo era. 

• Drool 1

10 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

That said, there's a general consensus of recruiting concern on TexAgs and GigEm247 that I've never seen during the Jimbo era. 

Last year they really could not believe Jimbo wouldn't finish strong.  He had just landed the best class ever, and since they don't understand how it actually happened, they assumed he'd be able to do it again.

This year they're seeing the slow start and not assuming things will pick up.  The situation may not be that different, but their recognition of the situation is.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 4/8/2023 at 10:04 AM, MH BEVO said:

Also, Weigman > Ewers but Johnson > Weigman?? Get the fuck out of here. 

stupid sip, Johnson is practically a sitting NFL starting QB, therefore Weigman is clearly the best sitting college QB.

Edited by Bevo14

Honestly, they're taking the Noland news pretty well. Perroni did a good job of easing them into eventual failure. 
They've moved on from acceptance to coping. I'm seeing a lot of "we'll be fine if Maddox pans out" (lol) and "it's not over with Noland" posts. That said, there's a general consensus of recruiting concern on TexAgs and GigEm247 that I've never seen during the Jimbo era. 

“Noland has signed noland has signed!!

for another team”

/Dave south school of croot announcing
  • Haha 2

I was hoping they’d bring Dave back, but I believe he’s pushing 80 now. I didn’t know he kept calling baseball until 2020. I would have tuned in to listen to aggy get their clock cleaned by Vandy, LSU, and Florida.

What I loved most about Dave were the long pauses. You could hear the crowd groaning, and Dave would go silent. 20 seconds later… Mizzou scores and wins the game.

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

CoastAg's revisionist history on the hiring of Petrino is glorious. And they still have four more months to not just convince themselves that "Big Game Bobby" was Jimbo's first choice, but actually a masterstroke. By the end of fall practice the majority will be convinced that Weigman in the updated offense is a sleeper heisman candidate. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I love the notion that the guy that hired Addazio, Durkin, and Petrino would go get better assistants the 2nd time around and then they will make it to Atlanta and be a perrinal playoff team. Much like thinking Jimbo can win 10 games this year (year 6), when he's never won 10 games at aggy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I love the notion that the guy that hired Addazio, Durkin, and Petrino would go get better assistants the 2nd time around and then they will make it to Atlanta and be a perrinal playoff team. Much like thinking Jimbo can win 10 games this year (year 6), when he's never won 10 games at aggy.

Here he is studying the new candidates. 200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I love that even the other cult members were completely agog at that comment. At least some of them of near-normal levels of self awareness. 

But holy shit some of the other comments are too ridiculous to be believed. "All we need to do is win 10 games, land a top-10 recruit, and have a top-20 squad on both sides of the ball. Do all that and we're back on track." Brilliant. I don't know why nobody has thought of that before. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is setting up so fucking hilariously. They can't help but convince themselves that Petrino was the answer all along and that Fisher chose wisely to avoid Garrett Riley. Someone already said it, but by fall, they're going to be convinced that they're going to field an elite offense. 

They're basing all of their hopes on a concussion-prone QB staying healthy, happy, and productive. And that dude may not even start. I'm sure the Weigman family is fucking pumped at this point.

They have a really good chance to open the season 3-0. If that happens, that rollercoaster is going to be pointed almost completely upward. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread