Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

aggy is #concerned about our class
FYhCGU8XkAEZX9B?format=jpg&name=medium

Yes, we are focused on the LoS. It just so happens that there are LoS players on both sides of the ball.

We just signed the best OL class in the nation last year and are backing it up with a bunch of big dudes that can develop for a couple years this class. My layman’s eyeball test does not think Bisontis >>> Kirkland, if we’re just taking our recent commits into account.

On the DL side, yes, we need a couple more to go along with Mitchell in this class.

Also, I’m looking forward to grabbing a couple former five star D-lineman in the portal this year from another Texas school that can’t hold onto them after the season.
  • Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, Shaggyhorn said:

Yes, we are focused on the LoS. It just so happens that there are LoS players on both sides of the ball.

We just signed the best OL class in the nation last year and are backing it up with a bunch of big dudes that can develop for a couple years this class. My layman’s eyeball test does not think Bisontis >>> Kirkland, if we’re just taking our recent commits into account.

On the DL side, yes, we need a couple more to go along with Mitchell in this class.

Also, I’m looking forward to grabbing a couple former five star D-lineman in the portal this year from another Texas school that can’t hold onto them after the season.

We signed 8 DL last cycle. We are going to sign at least 6 more this cycle and may push that number if the right guys want on board. 

image.png.5af4267f794deab3b9b5dd64e548bd7a.png

Nobody will be looking to beat A&M's big year. How many people even knew (knows) what school had the best class prior to them? 

The only reason people will remember their class beyond a year or so will be because of the scandal waiting to be brought to light. 

They think everybody obsesses over them the way they do about us. No fan base obsesses about anything the way the A&M cult obsesses about ebil tu.

I can't take my eyes off of A&M because of their wild, crazy hatred of Longhorns. I don't watch OU fans the same way because they're no more interesting than we or any other college fans are. I guess studying the Aggies is like keeping an eye on a stalker who is of only minimal physical threat.

Instead of starting a new post, I'll just add to this.

image.png.3cf58f823584ed65032a4dfa55ed0070.png

I think they just strapped an Aggie-engineered rocket to their annual rollercoaster. 

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

image.png.6dc016967fe1b461e019ab0169faaaf6.png

"more aware of his game film"?!

it isn't like his tapes are are on 8mm reels and have never been digitized! his high school highlights are not the last remaining copy of The Mountain Eagle...

if you want to laugh, look at how many videos are up on his hudl: https://www.hudl.com/profile/9545589/Arch-Manning

also, since when does any of the 4 groups that do rankings take "public opinion" into their rankings?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Nobody will be looking to beat A&M's big year. How many people even knew (knows) what school had the best class prior to them? 

Well to be fair, whatever school that was probably didn't make cups and t-shirts out of it nor scream about it from the rooftops or put it on their stadium wall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Man...if they don't get a few high profile commits at the pool party, they are gonna be an absolute basket case.

They are absolute basket cases.

Just repeatedly muttering "5-7", "Kansas", "Jimbo", "Cheating" over and over while rocking in the corner.

fify

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/24/2022 at 12:33 PM, Rickylovesweed said:

aggys biggest celebrity is Liucci so they might be in trouble. 

I bumped into him at the game in Omaha and he was being followed around the concourse by his phalanx of fawning sycophants..not just the delegation of texags staff from what I could tell.

Texas had a guy with a similar following out there..his name was Huston fucking Street.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

With all of their coordinated spouting off about facilities, Facilities, FACILITIES!, why do they have to host their pool party at an off campus pool at and apartment complex?

It is where they have the sheep brothels for recruiting...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

With all of their coordinated spouting off about facilities, Facilities, FACILITIES!, why do they have to host their pool party at an off campus pool at and apartment complex?

Would you want them to see that campus before they got their bag?

• Hook 'Em 2

I just thought of this.  It's gonna be funny as fucking hell to hear Texas fans chant S..E..C... after we beat their asses at DKR.  Stupid Aggies have been cheering the SEC, the way a water boy cheers on their high school team.  They are just happy to be associated with the team.  S..E...C... 

Then all the facilities hopes and prayers, then you realize their biggest event is at some fucking apartment pool.  Fuck my high school graduation party my neighbor and I threw was 5 kegs and an open bar.  And I think we were more than 10 kegs at our last Big Pool party at Spring Branch Pool long ago. Then I think of a apartment pool in College Station as a "huge event" and I guess... it's about like a couple parties I threw as an 18year old.

Edited by horn4life

34 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

I’ll never chant that SEC bullshit… 

I think that after we beat A&M folks will do it.  I think it will likely the the only time, after that first victory.  As I agree it's a stupid fucking chant. But it's stupid fucking chant the Aggies have adopted. And if I were a betting man, I am going to say that this is the one time the fan base breaks it out.

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread