Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

43 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Someone pull up his list from the last two years. I beat even last year with Texas killing it aTm still snuck in like 5 players in the top 10. 

Fuck it, I looked it up:

https://texags.com/football-recruiting/liucci-44/2018

4 of the top 10 in one of the most epic recruiting beatdowns in recent memory. I was fucking close. 

Hasn't Montel Parker already transferred? #18 on the Looch Top 44.

OK, after transcribing the current Looch 44, I realized that it hasn't changed since August, still.

Proof: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/212-jimbo-2019-the-only-tail-getting-busted-is-candis/&page=117&tab=comments#comment-390651

Edited by Machinator
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Someone pull up his list from the last two years. I beat even last year with Texas killing it aTm still snuck in like 5 players in the top 10. 

Fuck it, I looked it up:

4 of the top 10 in one of the most epic recruiting beatdowns in recent memory. I was fucking close. 

I wrote down the value of looch's deviation for Texas and aggy recruit's  from the national average listed there.   I had two columns under each school with a + and -  to keep track of how much and which direction Looch is grading recruits with respect to the national average (I'm assuming composite)

Texas players looch graded higher than the average summed up at a + 7.5, Texas' players he graded lower than the national average totalled -6.9.  So a net of 0.6 above national average.

aggy players rated higher added up to total of 19.7 over the national average.  And guess what.... I never had to use the negative side of aggy's ledger.  Surprised?  I guess we shouldn't be.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

I wrote down the value of looch's deviation for Texas and aggy recruit's  from the national average listed there.   I had two columns under each school with a + and -  to keep track of how much and which direction Looch is grading recruits with respect to the national average (I'm assuming composite)

Texas players looch graded higher than the average summed up at a + 7.5, Texas' players he graded lower than the national average totalled -6.9.  So a net of 0.6 above national average.

aggy players rated higher added up to total of 19.7 over the national average.  And guess what.... I never had to use the negative side of aggy's ledger.  Surprised?  I guess we shouldn't be.

I quick glance through this year's looch44 tells me I'd have no need of the negative side of the balance sheet for aggy recruits either...

Edited by Teamdirtyleg

2 hours ago, sushihorn said:

aggy R stoopid.

Idiots jizzing themselves over a top 5 class that was promised to be #1 or #2 and all it portends.  Well the Baggins had FOUR classes like that in Tallahassee in 2017 and managed a losing record.  Let that sink in: #4, #3, #3 and #6 classes got Jimbo enough talent to lose to NC State, BC and Loiusville.  Even 2012 Mack Brown was better than that!  It seems aggy may be skipping a few steps in logic if they're celebrating having 1/4th that much talent in Jimbo's hands.  LOL

Jimbo left the worst OL in FBS behind at FSU.  We see the same thing happening in College Station with slow guards and late-cycle hired guns at skill positions, leading to a lack of overall team chemistry.  This is in direct contrast to Herman and Co's recruiting strategy. 

This sets up for a schadenfreude-laced next five years.

tenor.gif?itemid=3341847

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fuck it, I looked it up:

Did any of their freshmen even play? I know Preston had 1 catch all season and Oneal had a coupleof penalties, but I don't see where they played any of thier guys.

You have to remember that Looch can tell aggy fans/posters just about anything...and they will soak up his lies.  He is pumping that smoke up their asses at an alarming rate, and they believe it...all of it.   aggy should just be glad that Looch is not Jim Jones.  He has several months and many more posts ahead to tweak the narrative.   By then, aggy will have forgotten what they were sold before national signing day.

37 minutes ago, BigBenBamboozle said:

Jimbo left the worst OL in FBS behind at FSU.  We see the same thing happening in College Station with slow guards and late-cycle hired guns at skill positions, leading to a lack of overall team chemistry.  This is in direct contrast to Herman and Co's recruiting strategy. 

This sets up for a schadenfreude-laced next five years.

tenor.gif?itemid=3341847

They generally have such classic SEC cream-puff scheduling that they are unlikely to have a W/L crater any time in the foreseeable future. After taking their quality losswin from Clemson next year, they really face no one of note OOC, with most OOC games either G5 or lower division. Their "cross-division rival" is USCe, not exactly known for perennial FB success. Add in Piggie (not the same as it was in DKR's day. Not for a long time) and the historically unimpressive Mississippi schools, and you are left with few real challenges for teams with pulses, outside of Bama, Auburn, and LSU. Beat none or one of those three and drop one or two games against their slate of softies, and they log their customary record of 7 to 9 wins, 10 in a "breakout" year. They will ultimately part ways with Jimbo not because his style crashed and burned, but because he will have turned in a $75 million version of what they had already been seeing for years.

Somebody needs to find the 10 page thread on Gigem247 where their posters went crazy over a picture of Mike Perrin talking to recruits on their official visit. They all thought it was Uncle Red for some reason.

It's one of the funniest threads ever on that board. They were sure it was Uncle Red handing out F150s. 

1 hour ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

I don’t doubt the stupidity and inferiority of most aggy but Buzbee in the midst of running for Mayor is not worried about Javonne Shepherds recruitment on a level where he is personally guaranteeing anything to him.

Dude has a massive suite on the 50 and has only had fuck you money for 10 years. He seems like an ATM defines my life type of guy. I would guess he’d rather fuck tu than (insert whatever real world accomplishment here). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Machinator said:

OK, after transcribing the current Looch 44, I realized that it hasn't changed since August, still.

Proof: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/212-jimbo-2019-the-only-tail-getting-busted-is-candis/&page=117&tab=comments#comment-390651

I mean, what can you possibly learn about a high school football player during his senior year of high school?

43 minutes ago, texifornia said:

DyMHJGxU0AAk2cS.jpgDyMHJYkUwAALLgg.jpgDyMHJt1UwAIPR5N.jpgDyMHKIMU0AAvBX5.jpg

Texas has one of the best, if not the best, PR programs in the world. The blend at UT of PR/Advertising/Comms/Marketing/Journalism is possibly the highest ranking blend in the world and almost certainly within the US. ATM? Eh, not so much. They're not regionally relevant in any of those from a legitimate rankings perspective. If they want to go the route of claiming PR driven conspiracy, a little research would add so much gasoline to the fire for them. I wonder if they have anyone intelligent enough in their little cloistered community to do that research? I'd love to see some that lunacy amplify their paranoia.

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Texas has one of the best, if not the best, PR programs in the world. The blend at UT of PR/Advertising/Comms/Marketing/Journalism is possibly the highest ranking blend in the world and almost certainly within the US. ATM? Eh, not so much. They're not regionally relevant in any of those from a legitimate rankings perspective. If they want to go the route of claiming PR driven conspiracy, a little research would add so much gasoline to the fire for them. I wonder if they have anyone intelligent enough in their little cloistered community to do that research? I'd love to see some that lunacy amplify their paranoia.

It's tempting to conduct the research and perform the analysis for them, then send it anonymously to one of their idoit texags mouthpieces,  and watch them post it and lose their minds.

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Stupid sip, those are queer majors/fields. The masculine, hard-nosed fields of engineering and agriculture are the most relevant ones by far.

1 minute ago, George Clooney said:

Stupid sip, those are queer majors/fields. The masculine, hard-nosed fields of engineering and agriculture are the most relevant ones by far.

True that. Unfortunately for that narrative, even, we mop the floor with their ass in engineering. For agriculture, I don't know about anyone else, but I have machines and hillbillies working my vast tax-sheltered farmland investments, so the premise that anyone out in the fields needs a degree to wedge a hayseed between their teeth is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

True that. Unfortunately for that narrative, even, we mop the floor with their ass in engineering. For agriculture, I don't know about anyone else, but I have machines and hillbillies working my vast tax-sheltered farmland investments, so the premise that anyone out in the fields needs a degree to wedge a hayseed between their teeth is ridiculous. 

Yeah I always laugh when they tout their "#1 engineering school in the nation" to appeal to recruits who want to study engineering.

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

And yet they have fully mastered the art of fauxmentum. Don't you know that most of the 4 and 5 star players in the 2020 class are CBed to aggy?

7 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Yeah I always laugh when they tout their "#1 engineering school in the nation" to appeal to recruits who want to study engineering.

Their schoolwide culture of nepotism helps their rankings across the board due to the high rate they land jobs