Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

39 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I personally would not announce to the world on-line that I had paid people to assault other people in prison. But that’s just me.

Yeah, but anyone with a brain knows that he was just shit talking. Go through his facebook pics.

what the shit?

https://www.paddleyourownkanoo.com/2022/10/18/british-airways-passenger-stripped-naked-defecated-on-floor-of-plane-and-smeared-faeces-into-curtains-while-running-at-other-passengers/

A British Airways passenger reportedly stripped from their waist down, defecated on the floor of a plane and then smeared themselves in their own faeces before charging at other passengers and wiping the excrement over the carpets and curtains in the cabin.

The horrifying incident allegedly occurred while passengers were still boarding a British Airways-operated Boeing 777-300 aircraft at London Heathrow Airport on the BA75 service bound for Lagos in Nigeria on the 7th of October.

British Airways has seemingly confirmed the nauseating episode, with a spokesperson saying that the airline had apologised to passengers after the flight was delayed so that a new plane could be found while the contaminated cabin was deep cleaned.

Rumours of the sickening incident started to spread last week after a leaked copy of what appears to be the aircraft maintenance log explaining what had happened started to go viral on social media.

The logbook reads: “During boarding, passenger stripped from (the) waist down and defecated on rear galley floor. He sat in it and rubbed it into galley floor and aisle carpets.”

But if that sounds bad enough, things quickly got even worse.

“He walked in it (his own excrement) and started running up aisle… He smeared his arms from hands to elbow in faecal matter and aggressively ran at other passengers, flicking faecal matter around and up door 4, over seats as he went”.

The logbook noted that the curtains and carpets were “severely contaminated” and that a deep clean was required.

The aircraft was taken out of service and passengers endured a more than five-hour delay while another plane was found to take them to Lagos. According to data provided by Flight Radar 24, the flight landed just over five hours late.

In a short statement, the airline told The Sun: “We apologised to our customers for the delay to their flight and arranged for an alternative aircraft to allow them to continue their journey.”

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

That's not how I would party, but to each their own.

How would you like to have been the law enforcement that had to arrest him?  If he took off, would you tackle him?

I'd do the public a service and shoot the motherfucker, then let the coroner's deal with the shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

How would you like to have been the law enforcement that had to arrest him?  If he took off, would you tackle him?

I’d just fucking shoot him and call the medical examiner. Seriously. This is why I’m not a cop.  But I’d be fine if a LEO were to shoot someone like that. 

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

I'd do the public a service and shoot the motherfucker, then let the coroner's deal with the shit.

image.gif.415290e98aef987be170f75f94701269.gifimage.gif.4ce762bc06f1e14b42bb89673d73786c.gifimage.gif.a1da07036e1d0eae3f52f1faf81edd62.gif

Edited by Porterhouse

9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

what the shit?

https://www.paddleyourownkanoo.com/2022/10/18/british-airways-passenger-stripped-naked-defecated-on-floor-of-plane-and-smeared-faeces-into-curtains-while-running-at-other-passengers/

A British Airways passenger reportedly stripped from their waist down, defecated on the floor of a plane and then smeared themselves in their own faeces before charging at other passengers and wiping the excrement over the carpets and curtains in the cabin.

The horrifying incident allegedly occurred while passengers were still boarding a British Airways-operated Boeing 777-300 aircraft at London Heathrow Airport on the BA75 service bound for Lagos in Nigeria on the 7th of October.

British Airways has seemingly confirmed the nauseating episode, with a spokesperson saying that the airline had apologised to passengers after the flight was delayed so that a new plane could be found while the contaminated cabin was deep cleaned.

Rumours of the sickening incident started to spread last week after a leaked copy of what appears to be the aircraft maintenance log explaining what had happened started to go viral on social media.

The logbook reads: “During boarding, passenger stripped from (the) waist down and defecated on rear galley floor. He sat in it and rubbed it into galley floor and aisle carpets.”

But if that sounds bad enough, things quickly got even worse.

“He walked in it (his own excrement) and started running up aisle… He smeared his arms from hands to elbow in faecal matter and aggressively ran at other passengers, flicking faecal matter around and up door 4, over seats as he went”.

The logbook noted that the curtains and carpets were “severely contaminated” and that a deep clean was required.

The aircraft was taken out of service and passengers endured a more than five-hour delay while another plane was found to take them to Lagos. According to data provided by Flight Radar 24, the flight landed just over five hours late.

In a short statement, the airline told The Sun: “We apologised to our customers for the delay to their flight and arranged for an alternative aircraft to allow them to continue their journey.”

/thread

Couple of comments, fwiw.

Income 10% and 1% fly coach because they want to become wealth 10%er to 1%ers.  A planned RT from Austin to NYC will cost around $250-300 on a non-shitty airline.  It's 3x-5x. for first class.  And if there is any buffoonery on the flight, First Class is still subjected to it.  My employer pays for business on overseas flights - definitely worth it :)

Flew from OHare to Austin 2 weeks ago on a flight leaving around 8p.  TSA pre was closed at all of the checkpoints I approached, so I kept walking.  Stopped at the checkpoint that was nearest Spirit.  First, the clientele in that space adheres to the stereotypes.  Second, a TSA agent said to me, "We do not do TSA Pre at this checkpoint."  Looks like the US Govt has figured out a cost savings - no Pre Check at Spirit.  No one spat on anyone, but this was clearly the Trailways of the sky.  My adult kids will sometimes consider Spirit to come visit us.  If they insist, I will always offer to pay the difference to get them on a real carrier.  It's with my money to mitigate their disaster, esp. since I am picking them up...  So it is a little bit selfish.

On same OHare visit, son and I had pretty crappy seats.  Noticing that no one had paid a premium for the exit seats, I politely asked if we could be moved there for a lower cost.  The gate agent gave it to us for free - and left the middle seat empty.  Flight was clearly not full, but treating other humans with respect and dignity can go a long way.

A former coworker had a VERY bad drinking problem at one time.  He'd get on long flights - and some red eyes - and proceed to drink vodka for the entire trip.  On one trip back from Asia, he got so sick that he (more or less) "destroyed" one of the business class area bathrooms with vomit, etc.  All over his clothes, etc.  The attendant moved him to a more isolated seat so he would be less of a nuisance.  He missed a couple of days of work and claimed "food poisoning" or something of the like.  Fortunately, the guy did not become a volatile asshole when drunk.  Just an asshole.

The only really disruptive experience I had on an airline was when a woman had a heart attack on a flight from Houston to San Francisco - around 20 years ago.  Fortunately, we had a Cardiologist and a Ben Taub ER doc on the same flight.  They kept her alive as we made an Emergency landing into El Paso.  Only delayed the flight by a bit.  No big deal - saved a person's life.  I shudder to think how the entitled idiot masses would have responded to that today.

19 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Rookie has to learn sometime.  Today is that day.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just had my first experience with a flight disrupting asshole. Austin to Atlanta and a guy just got ejected before we took off because he was in the bathroom punching the walls and threatening to fight someone. 

Luckily, did not shit on the floor and fling it all over the cabin. 

Something's wrong with this site again. The video isn't loading.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

he was in the bathroom punching the walls and threatening to fight someone. 

I call bullshit on that guy. If he wanted to fight someone, there was a whole planeload of people sitting outside of the bathroom. Motherfucker went to the one place where he couldn't fight. Unstable and dishonest.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I call bullshit on that guy. If he wanted to fight someone, there was a whole planeload of people sitting outside of the bathroom. Motherfucker went to the one place where he couldn't fight. Unstable and dishonest.

maybe he only wanted to fight the unruly motherfucker in the mirror.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just had my first experience with a flight disrupting asshole. Austin to Atlanta and a guy just got ejected before we took off because he was in the bathroom punching the walls and threatening to fight someone. 

Luckily, did not shit on the floor and fling it all over the cabin. 

and that crazed lunatic threatening to fight his other personality through the lavatory mirror on his way to Atlanta?  

You guessed it.

herschel walker

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, ABSR said:

In some ways, aren't we all Lobo.   😱

In a way, all of us has a Lobo to face. For some, shyness might be their Lobo. For others, a lack of education might be their Lobo. For us, Lobo is a prolific and verbose poster who is occasionally batshit crazy but often funny and smart as well. But as sure as my name is Brisketexan, the people of Surly can conquer their own personal Lobo, who also happens to be *the actual* Lobo!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3