haha. Larry David goes Larry David on Dershowitz

Gil Bang

HPSlugga picked up on the same thing I did:

In fact, he says, he worked with Pompeo on his department’s policy regarding Israel and Palestine and has been invited to the White House by both the Trump administration and the Israeli government to celebrate it. And he said he’s disappointed that David can’t understand why he’d work with any administration on peace for Israel, regardless of who was occupying the Oval Office.

“While he was writing bad jokes, I was helping to bring about peace in the Middle East,” Dershowitz told us, “What has he done?”

“Larry is a knee-jerk radical,” Dershowitz told Page Six, “He takes his politics from Hollywood. He doesn’t read a lot. He doesn’t think a lot.”

Dershowitz used to be a person of respect. No more.

He was invited to join Trump and Netanyhu, two criminals, in the White House where, he claims, to have done something for the Palestinians. He's quite the liar. 

So, how do we feel about his claim not to have raped underage girls with his pal Epstein? 

Well done, Larry David.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

The pieces of shit keep trying to equate the last 4 years to normal politics, and they should be granted the same “we may disagree, but we’re both Americans in the end” gentlemen’s agreement of Democracy. That is where they are wrong, and they are in the finding out part of the process. Trump crossed a million lines, too many to list, that harmed people and attacked democracy and anyone that supported his shitshow or gave legitimacy to the illegal clownery can get fucked now, and forever. No, you do not get civility from former friends in your grocery store experience in Martha’s Vineyard. Eat a dick you pedophile cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

This is the type of behavior his show relentlessly mocks. Ugh, cringe. 

Not really. It flips it around because in the show Larry would be the asshole schlemiel, but he's not an actual piece of shit. He would be at a country club, he would have caused an injury or started a shouting match or somehow otherwise fucked up his golf party, he would bump into OJ Simpson in the parking lot where an opportunity to golf would present itself, Susie Greene would see them laughing/playing together, she would organize some sort of social boycott of LD, funny things would happen, she would call him a bald asshole. The setup wouldn't be that Larry David bumps into OJ cutting off his ex wife's head and then lends a hand and now he's not welcome at the Bar Mitzvah.

• Like 1

Larry in the show is a slightly exaggerated version of real life Larry. The show parodies him, but it certainly doesn’t mock him. The underlying message is typically: Larry is right, but he has no tact and his bluntness causes the oblivious jerks that occupy the world around him to perceive him as the jerk.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Dersh was actually never worthy of any respect. He’s always been a dishonest piece of shit bully and probably a pedo too.

There’s no “probably” he’s a pedo. He is one. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/07/30/alan-dershowitz-defends-suggesting-that-age-consent-for-sex-should-lowered/6AxjIuSJMeRG8iIxHf4WxO/story.html%3foutputType=amp

Pizzagate and Q were just Republican manufactured distractions to distract you from the fact that a lot of Republican politicians and their financial and spiritual backers like Dershowitz, Epstein, Paterno and crew and trump like to fuck underage boys and girls. 

• Like 1

"And he said he’s disappointed that David can’t understand why he’d work with any administration on peace for Israel"

Lol, "peace for Israel". The same guy that openly advocates for apartheid & US military intervention against every country in the ME. This guy is such a pos. 

Edited by lmao

• 10 months later...
On 8/18/2021 at 10:01 PM, hpslugga said:

Dershowitz has never done anything in his life that even remotely comes close to “help bring about peace in the Middle East.”

He claims that Arthur Goldberg consulted with him during the authoring of UN 242, though there’s no reason to believe he contributed anything meaningful (in fact when Finkelstein pressed him, he couldn’t even recall the fucking name of the British Ambassador that co-authored it).

It really doesn’t help that his other “contributions” include plagiarizing large chunks of Joan Peters’ fraudulent From Time Immemorial, yet he points to that book as a significant stemp to peace.

How?

When he wasn’t stealing from a hoax and when he wasn’t reflexively blaming the Palestinians for everything, he was also falsifying Israel’s human rights record in the Occupied Territories. The truth is that not only has what Dershowitz done throughout his career not at all conducive to peace in the Middle East, what little he has done has been extremely harmful and counterproductive to those ends.

He asserts Larry’s jokes as being “bad,” as if that were a matter of fact, and it’s simply not. 

He uses the word “while” as if the timing of those two things go together. Larry David’s career spans from 1980 to now. So even if we’re to grant his premise that he “had input” in 242, he can’t use that because that was in 1967 when Larry was working on his bachelors in history at Maryland.

So Alan wasn’t really involved in “trying to bring peace in the Middle East” at any point in his life, Larry David can hardly be accused of writing bad jokes, and even if he could, he certainly wasn’t doing it in 1967. Plus, everything Dershowitz has done since 1967 has been to produce self-serving and insipid drivel (that real academics tear apart on the regular) while Larry David had been writing award-winning TV shows.

That’s at least 5 lies in 17 words. Par for the course for Ole Al.

he banged some under age poon with Epstein, ‘allegedly’ 

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Nobody invites Alan to the cool-kid jew parties.  Maybe they forgot that he kept his underwear on during the massage? 

He and Guilianni have totally destroyed/revealed their pubic reputations over Donald Trump. And they whine that they're being mistreated. Alan here, as Gil Bang points out, also has been accused of rape and was a regular pal of Jeff Epstein. He vilified the woman suing him just as Prince Andrew did.

I see he's 83. He's likely sharp enough to delay this so that he expires before conviction and sentencing.

Fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He and Guilianni have totally destroyed/revealed their pubic reputations over Donald Trump. And they whine that they're being mistreated. Alan here, as Gil Bang points out, also has been accused of rape and was a regular pal of Jeff Epstein. He vilified the woman suing him just as Prince Andrew did.

I see he's 83. He's likely sharp enough to delay this so that he expires before conviction and sentencing.

Fuck him.

How do I buy a beer for the guy that punched the dork reading his book?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Nobody invites Alan to the cool-kid jew parties.  Maybe they forgot that he kept his underwear on during the massage? 

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the most Jewish of them all?

Edited by chainsaw
fucked it up

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

This interview is phenomenal.

Meh.

Two things stood out to me.

I’m a liberal Democrat. I never voted for a Republican Presidential candidate in my life. I voted once for a Republican who’d been a gubernatorial candidate, Bill Weld—the only time I’ve ever voted Republican in my life. All my contributions, I mean if you go through my list of contributions, they’re all Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, all that kind of stuff.

If this is true, and I'll assume it is, why did he lose his damn mind when dotard came along?

And this

I wanted to ask one thing, which is about the January 6th committee, which you compared to McCarthyism. What concerns you so much about the January 6th committee?

First of all, let me put it in context. What I said is, “It’s everybody’s fault.” It was the Republicans’ fault for not allowing a nonpartisan commission. Then it was Pelosi’s fault for keeping the two Republicans that were opposed to the committee off the committee. Then it was the Republicans’ fault for not still putting a few Republicans on the committee. The end result is totally one-sided. Everything that’s testified to is accepted as the gospel truth.

Anastasis?  That might even be too both sides for him.

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

If this is true, and I'll assume it is, why did he lose his damn mind when dotard came along?

It’s a smokescreen, like Alex Jones claiming to be “above the left-right paradigm.” Dersh is a trial lawyer. He’s a persuader. He’s just employing an old credibility-boosting trick, feigning loyalty to one side to nullify the presumption of bias in his rabid defense of the other side.

Can you even watch “Curb Your Enthusiasm” anymore?

No. Because I know that the Larry David that’s in “Curb Your Enthusiasm” is not a fictional character. He’s the real Larry David.

Wow.

If you know that he’s the real Larry David, that curmudgeon, the nasty guy...

It kills it.

It kills it. Yeah. 

tenor (8).gif

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's Pelosi's fault for not putting Republicans who were opposed to the committee on the committee is straight up idiotic.

It’s typical Dershowitz. Nullify the investigator/judge/jury/prosecution/whatever with an illusion of bias on their own part. I would encourage anyone curious about the first sentence I just typed to watch, or re-watch, his “debate” (more like his execution) against Chomsky back in 2005. 

At one point, he attempted to undermine the ICJ’s 2004 advisory opinion on the West Bank wall by whining about the fact that “Israelis aren’t allowed to serve on the ICJ!!!”

Putting aside the fact that bias of a judicial institution does in fact zero to preclude the findings (unanimous, I must add) of its judges who do not make such rules…yeah Israelis are not allowed to serve because they’ve categorically refused to accept jurisdiction. That’s like bitching that the POTUS never nominates a “sovereign citizen” to serve on the SCOTUS.

It’s just another example of pure confusion on his part, which is a greater symptom of what he is: a pathological liar.

And with this Epstein business, I have no doubt the same dynamic Finkelstein described is at work. I have no doubt that Dershowitz 1) believes he never raped a 14-year old that was provided to him by Jeff Epstein and 2) knows full well that he did.

And the same is true of Trump. His main argument at Impeachment: The Sequel was “you can’t impeach a president after his term is up,” when there’s literally no provision in the constitution that prevents that from happening. He knows full well that the Senate faces no penalty for trying such an impeachment, and yet he believed it all the same.

If Al said “the sky is blue,” I wouldn’t trust him even if his tongue were notarized. He’s one of those characters that would rather climb up a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth.

Edited by hpslugga