Game Week- Louisiana

Wulaw Horn

5 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

I'm sure that no matter what the result is, surly won't rush to any unwarranted conclusions based on a single game. We'll reasonably and carefully analyze the result within the narrow context it deserves, everyone will avoid the perils of extrapolating beyond that, and we'll rationally apply the result to our expectations moving forward.

Surly will rush to unwarranted conclusions after the first play of the game.

1 hour ago, touchthemonolith said:

I'm sure that no matter what the result is, surly won't rush to any unwarranted conclusions based on a single game. We'll reasonably and carefully analyze the result within the narrow context it deserves, everyone will avoid the perils of extrapolating beyond that, and we'll rationally apply the result to our expectations moving forward.

The fuck I will motherfucker….

1 hour ago, Jersey Man10 said:

I’ve gone to 5 longhorn games and went 5-0. I will be there this Saturday so we’re not losing this game.

I have never seen the Horns beat 0u in person.  I do have the stolen 15-15 tie in '84.

But I have a grand total of 7 caps for the US National Team, 7-0-0, 12 goals for, 0 against.

So I have that going for me, which is nice.

• Hook 'Em 3

I definitely respect the Cajuns coming into Austin on Saturday, but really look back what it took for them to beat ISU last year. Special teams and turnovers were the key to last year’s game with those two. On paper - ISU wins 8-9 out of 10 if played simultaneously.

The rest of their schedule they struggled with teams like Georgia State (NOT Georgia)!

They struggled with teams with a “pulse” the rest of the year. So yes, they return like 20 starters from last year, but if it wasn’t for the ISU upset, would they even be ranked?

28 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I definitely respect the Cajuns coming into Austin on Saturday, but really look back what it took for them to beat ISU last year. Special teams and turnovers were the key to last year’s game with those two. On paper - ISU wins 8-9 out of 10 if played simultaneously.

The rest of their schedule they struggled with teams like Georgia State (NOT Georgia)!

They struggled with teams with a “pulse” the rest of the year. So yes, they return like 20 starters from last year, but if it wasn’t for the ISU upset, would they even be ranked?

I see them trying to clamp down on the run early and trying to force Card to beat them with his arm against their secondary which is their team strength. Unless there are a bunch of turnover ala NC State in 99 i see our guys wearing them down and covering the spread.

we should win convincingly 

• Hook 'Em 3