Dallas Cowboys 2021 Regular Season Thread -- Money, Masks, & Masochism

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

probably doesn't mean anything but I have Dak in my espn fantasy league and his expected points this week went down to 0. Still listed as Questionable though

Espn is usually spot on with that shit. They don’t change projections like that until it’s all but obvious that they aren’t playing 

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Futureman, whenever he hears Mike White is starting...

download (47).jpeg

mike white is literally one of the best quarterbacks on the face of the planet. this obsession you have with me and the fact that I have an elite understanding of the position and the game of football makes you look stupid and desperate. you should try to be better. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, futureman said:

mike white is literally one of the best quarterbacks on the face of the planet. this obsession you have with me and the fact that I have an elite understanding of the position and the game of football makes you look stupid and desperate. you should try to be better. 

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

The good news was Mike White in the first quarter didn’t have a ball touch the ground in 14 attempts and led the Jets to a first possession score.  

The bad news is 2 of those caught balls were to the other team putting them in position to score a TD.  White giveth, and White taketh away….

Seriously, he’s playing okay.

• Like 1

That was a huge fucking win. A road win with a backup QB where you had to overcome a 12th player? I’m not one to whine about calls, but that last Vikings drive was bullshit. They overcame it and won anyway. That’s fucking huge. It’s been a long long time since I was this excited about a regular season win. This was huge!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Well, we're definitely in the playoffs this year. With a win tonight without Dak, we've got a  strangle lock on the East. It'll be interesting to see how we progress the rest of the year.

It's also nice to see us forcing someone else to dump off to the short shit time and time again. Of course, that said, it was Kirk Cousins, who pretends to be a franchise QB but inevitably regresses to the mean. 

Hail to Cooper Rush.